Saturday: Cookin plans?

What are y'all cooking for today?

I'm getting ready for pizzas

Probably going to make some pork chili verde in the pressure cooker. Might bake some cookies too.

Nice wood burner there, senpai. How you doing the crust? Show results please.

Still firing up oven. Here are the doughs, used a 2 year old starter I had, 95% 00 and 5% rye for the dough.

I keep the proofers on the tiles cause that's where the temp is most even, stays at 70 which is perfect

Results from the last overnight fermented pizza I made.

While I'm prepping dough and cooking this is what's bumping in the house

Comfy/10

I AN HAVIG BONER RITE NOW

I'd periscope me cooking, but it muh anonymoose etc

Going out for dinner with my parents tonight, probably gonna get a seafood platter.

Beautiful/10. Don't think it gets much better.

I'm going to cook some hot dogs.

Unless you guys really want me to

Sexy hot

i'd like fresh bufala mozzarella just when it's out of the oven, less grease, but looks great anyway
good recipe if as tasty as beautiful
dough recipe for noobs?

Bought some lamb shoulder. Need some white wine.

Made some pork streaks with a bean mix and paprika.

It was fucking disgusting.

Beef roast.

Season roast with salt/pepper/garlic and onion powder/rosemary and sear with high heat.

Caramelize onions, add tomatos and carrots, deglaze with wine and place roast on top.

Slow cook at about 275 until rare on inside.

Serve with garlic tatters.

I baked 8 pounds of chicken leg quarters which I bought on sale. I ate two of them and have been storing the rest.

I also have resultant chicken stock, some tomatoes, potatoes, and eggs to get rid of. I'm thinking I'll try and make a stupid soup out of them.

warm water in yeast with salt and bit of sugar, let mixture sit for 20min, dump around 1/3rd water of as much flour you want to use in, slowly mix in flour until it resembles a dough, you want a very wet one, so be careful, lot easier to add flour than water. Once youre satisfied with it rub it with olive oil, cover and let sit for at least 2 hrs.

I also like a bit of melted butter in m dough, feels like it ends up crispier and fluffier

Here guys: Top is a blueberry, ricotta, and bacon pizza recipe. Left is a BLT pizza. Right is a pepperoni, bacon, and home pickled pepper pizza.

Crumbshot

Already made some sous vide and seared burgers I ground myself. I used shortrib, chuck, and oxtail.

Now im going to make a coconut cake for tonight.

these ones look the best because they aren't greasy af.

B R E H S

My stomach is so full... i ate the BLT family ate everything else. Tommorrow is sourdough day, since the oven retains heat really well

boiled zucchini with goat cheese and sesame

I made sweet chicken chile de arbol, spanish rice and some pinto beans with bacon and garlic. Ate with guac and tortillas and a small salad. Worked out bretty gud.

I made a "cachew pork" except the joke is the store ran out of cachews, so I did without.

Heat oil in a wok on full blast. Put in minced garlic & ginger, cook 15 seconds. Stick a pound of cubed pork fillet in there, sauté that stuff for 3 minutes. Set aside.

Put 1 diced carrot, 2 stalks of diced celery, 1 diced bell pepper, and 1 diced zucchini in the wok, in that order, leaving 30 seconds of time between the addition of each ingredient. Then sauté 3 minutes.

Put the pork back in, but leave out the liquid that seeped out of the pork. Add 1/3 cup of chicken broth, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon sugar. Mix well. Finish by adding 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch that you've mixed with a bit of cold water to make a slurry.

Give the whole thing a little bit of heat and mix well once again to allow the sauce to thicken. Serve on a bed of rice, and then sprinkle a handful of cashews on top for taste and decoration.

Unless you're a shitter like me, and fell on the one day the store ran out of fuckin' cashews.

I was planning to make fake shark fin soup for dinner but naively believed the internet that shiitake takes only 20 minutes to soak. I guess I'm having it for breakfast tomorrow. It is also too late at night to make Chiu Chow dumplings.

Chiu Chow dumplings with pork, jicama, celery, peanuts, fried shrimp, scallions.

That's pretty good user. I'd eat that.

That looks great. Can you possibly do a dessert with that? Like fill it with a cashew or coconut butter and then top it with ice cream?

I love hot and cold combos

How much wood does your wood fired oven consume per session?

Yes, I expect it would taste similar to tang yuan. I've seen places do banana and chocolate fillings for xiao long bao style wrappers.

It looks good.
you made?
its looks like restaurant menu.

I have pork chops but I have no idea how to do them or what to make for sides. I want something different than the usual salt and lemon pepper chops with potatoes or mac and cheese. Any recommendations?