He felt he deserved it since he was in Texas and travelled so far

He felt he deserved it since he was in Texas and travelled so far

Once or twice a month he lifted 4 pound weights a few times as a work out

He treated himself to four large chinese take away dinners piled together on a plate, with two egg rolls each night for dinner

For desert he would have cake and ice cream

Throughout the day he would consume 8 litres of soft drink

For breakfast, he would have three packets of assorted chocolates, toast with eggs and sausages

For lunch, two loafs of bread with various toppings, chocolate, fried chicken and packets of chips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZuBPvq1mCo
youtube.com/watch?v=1AvC4-qcGIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not showing his legs with bedsores on them.

Also what's the name of the episode with this guy? Been seeing him lately on /tv/.

This asshole was the first person on that show that legit made me rage. Bankrupted his terminally ill dad to get the money to go to texas, then GAINS weight.

What show is this?

>Bankrupted his terminally ill dad

Didn't his dad just suffer a stroke?

I googled it and youre right. I thought his dad was the one with congestive heart failure, turned out he's the one with the failing heart.

Still a piece of shit though.

MUH LEG

I like your Reddit spacing OP.

Shit quality though.

youtu.be/KZuBPvq1mCo

i watched up to the part when they lifted up his leg and revealed those nasty fucking sores on his leg.

I need to go vomit.

i want to scrape some off and put it on toast

I don't understand how someone can get this fat. When i eat too much, i'm sick. Period. I feel absolutely terrible, i feel like i deserve every inch of pain, and most importantly i feel that i deserve better than this. If i eat more than that, i will restitue the food one way or another, be it by diarrhea or vomiting.

Therefore how does these people manage to eat so much without going through this unacceptable suffering ? Why is their body not saying "what the fuck are you doing boy" like mine when they consume in excess ?

Same if I eat a fuckton I end up feeling so shit I just sleep for the rest of the fucking day and don't feel like eating

Anyone know what show the cheesy potatoes lady is from?

It's that one show about people addicted to eating specific foods it wasn't a show about being overweight she specifically only ate cheesy potatoes

That ain't shit.

This bitch eats beds

So how much money do people pay for supporting this shit lifestyle? His wife/mother obviously doesn't work since she needs to tend him. Yet they always have money for a shit ton of groceries/fast food.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AvC4-qcGIU

damn wheres that ed edd n eddy gif when you need it?

Wow I don't know what else to say

YOOR HURTIN MAY!

his wife is an enabler, shes either a sadist that is purposely trying to make him suffer or legitimately believes he should be allowed to eat whatever he wants

I get that. She constantly complains that she doesn't want to argue with him because he'll start screaming which is pretty much all he could do.

So how does she get money? EBT and Welfare?

Would be a fucking shame if a gas leak killed him while nobody's home for a while.

Anybody this fat should just be put down.

I don't understand.
How can you get this fat?

Is this what a brony is?

I just watched the whole fucking episode. The doctor's off the cuff estimate is that he eats 10,000 kcal a day. That's 4-7 times the amount normal people eat per day. The why is more nebulous. It's obviously an addiction to food and the beginning of the episode frames a young James with food insecurity issues and psychological dependence. His girlfriend has a history of codependence and abusive relationships. Everything they say to the doctor is a delusion or a lie. They're whacked. I feel bad for his teenage daughter and his father.

I only kept watching to see big-assed EMT chicks. Why do I have a thing for them? If there are any EMT women reading this, I love you.

You sound gay.

no you do

Only episode where I truly felt that I wasted my time watching. He literally ended up just as fat at the end with no hope of recovery

James K

Im a fatty ive lost weight, but lately gained quite a bit back bc out of work (im only 18 and living with parents so lots of junk food). You do feel awful but its like an addiction where you eat regardless. I need to just fucking not eat but i don't think about it and wat regardless. Atleast for me its from me learning to cook and then binge eating not from chips and cookies. Currently ~297lbs 6'4
Highest was 330
Before regaining over the last 3 or 4 months, was down to 282
Im not proud of it, its no ones fault but mine, but i can explain anything about this you need to know probably.
Not diabetic, slightly high cholesterol, normal BP
AMA

some retard feeds them,its either a spouse with a fat fetish or parents who cant say no

How much do you shit in a day?

Every single 600lb life episode goes like this:

>I'm fat
>I live with my parents/husband
>I eat because my parents were mean to me
>I just love to eat because it comforts me.
>Sister/Husband gets me my food.
>Sister: I've given up on her. She yells at me if I don't buy it.
>I need Dr.Nowzaradan's help because I can't do this alone.
>Drive from bumfuck nowhere to Texas
>Eat fast food along the way
>I deserve this Carls Jr because I'm making a decision to change my life.
>Meet Dr. Nowzaradan
>Nowzaradan: Hello, how are you?
>Good how are you?
>Nowzaradan: I need you to lose 80 lbs this month.
>Oh...ok.
>1 month later
>Nowzaradan: Hello, how are you?
>Good how are you?
>Nowzaradan: You only lost 30lbs. You were supposed to lose 80.
>Its so hard!
>Nowzaradan: Come back in two months with 100lbs lost
>Gee, I dunno.

Once in the mprning, sometime again at night an average amount usually.

Slow suicide is the worst suicide.

The worst part is the ones that eat almost exclusively fast food.
The guy tells them "You'd have to be eating 20,000 calories a day to maintain this weight"

Can you even imagine?
10x what's recommended for a normal day.

I gotchu mayn.

I lost the weight and am keeping it off. That being said I am still addicted to food.
A large part of my life revolves around food and keeping track of every calorie I consume. I know that if I ever stopped being so militant I would gain the weight again quickly.

It's like an addiction you can never get rid of because the drug is something you HAVE to take.
Sometimes I think about "quitting" food and converting over to a nutritional supplement like soylent entirely.

Being fat and being addicted to food have nothing associated with each other. Im addicted to food, I weigh 115lbs

>When she moved I hear creaking.
>Fist thought that came to mind is she ate the springs too.

I thought that was charlie from always sunny when I scrolled past the first time.

From an obese guy's perspective, if I eat a lot I get light headed and get into a buzz like state. So every meal I would eat a lot of carbs(rice, bread) and some proteins. I eat super fast too for some reason. I have an addictive personality.

>tfw you can eat all the rice you want because it's fried.

I eat super fast because my shitty public school only gave us 10-15 minutes to eat our lunch.

What a disgusting waste of space. Not trying to be edgy, but for the shit he puts his own daughter through, he deserves death.

he's really tucking in

>Being fat and being addicted to food have nothing associated with each other.
You really should kill yourself for being this retarded.

I love how the doctor lost his shit but still sounded calm while doing it.
He knows who to blame because he knows James doesn't just hop out of bed and raid his fridge.

the worst part is when these people die, their families usually have to pay a shitload to get someone to pickup the body

then the corpse is either too big to be cremated, or pay extra for a special facility to do it

or buy a big coffin

they're burdens even after death

Also, if he is to be cremated they will usually have to saw off limbs to make his corpse fit in the incinerator as the large majority cannot accommodate those sizes.

this sounds like bullshit but I don't know enough about cremating to argue

all I know is that I had an extended family member who was in a similar position, most places wouldn't even accept the corpse until they found a place that had one big enough

it's sad how accurate this is, I marathoned about 6 episodes of the show yesterday and it was all the same
I can't stop though

>girlfriend
>daughter
>friends

He must have a great personality!

Does Veeky Forums has the highest percentage of morbidly obese regular browsers of all the boards?

Another user that works for a cemetery, he's pretty spot on.

Next thing you should eat is a bullet.

Just send their corpses to a slaughterhouse

I managed to get up to three hundred and fifty.

If you keep overeating consistently enough, your body freaks out less and starts to expect more food than you need.

I've been losing for months, but I have to be careful and conscious about how much I'm eating because I just don't have a "full" response anymore.

unholy

The daughter even tries to call the mom out on it.

It's fucking depressing.

I eat 3500 to bulk.Even the top strongmen like the Mountain don't eat 20k a day.
This fat fuck literally eats twice as much as the fucking Mountain.

I want to beat him with a stick every time he opens his whinehole

MUH LAIG AAAAAAUGH

>Then the doctor walks in not giving a fuck.

They won't saw off the limbs to make it fit because it causes a shit storm with the clients. It is actually better PR for them to turn them away than accept payment and then deliver it in a way that the client would find unacceptable even though the reality of it is he would not fit without removing parts first.

this man is my spirit animal

Food for them is like alcohol for alcoholics.

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

Hnnnng! Stop user! T-this is a blue board!

Toxic waste removal has to legally dispose of the body for free
My mom had a big as fuck dog and she was too retarded to take care of it so it died and next morning when we woke up we called them and they got the corpse into a bag and drove off

>Oh
>Oh still hurts
>Careful with my leg it hurts
>Slower
>I'm going to torn oh
>Don't worry baby I'm ok see?
>I don't want more fish, get me Chinese
Holly shit, lock him in a fucking room and visit him only to bring him food and clean him it's only two months

If he shat a massive amount it would mean his body wasn't retaining as much.

Fuck giving him food, he has enough reserve fat.

what the fuck

There is only one solution for poor James. Give the man his final burg.

I'm pretty sure that at that weight not eating could also kill him
Like imagine without salt the legs start loosing all the water at once or some shit
We should study these people more, they could teach us a lot about the limits of the human body

We need a farm to fatten these people so we can learn about them more...
For science.

Usually it's abnormalities within the endocannabinoid system. As anyone who's smoked a J and ate out half their fridge can attest, cannabinoids control the hunger response. They also modulate sociality to some extent, which is why these obese wastes of tissue and energy are invariably social rejects who are reliant on whatever family they had before they ballooned out as a support network.

The UK has better fat people shows.

>only 35 calories

forgot pic

>not boiling the calories out

Thanks user, you just made me feel a little better about myself, I'm 19 living with my grandmother but at least I'm only 6'4 240 Ibs

those people aren't even fat.

>only 240lbs

fat fuck

By American standards no but theyre massive by human standards

How fucking fat must you be to think that?

Those fucking pants are the least comfortable thing I have ever worn but I'm glad someone out there likes them.

Oh please, that's only about 2 liters of vegetable oil a day. Anyone can do it if they just try :^)

>packets

Anyone that can use this word, in any form, to describe even the smallest part of their diet, or their children's or family's diet, needs to reevaluate several life choices they have made.

>so I opened the seasoning packet
>I treat myself to a packet of candy
>I didn't have time to cook, so I gave my 4 yr old a peas and kale food packet
>I placed the vacuum packet in the sous vide bath

You're wasting your lives and ruining the lives of those around you.

Most countries have too strict laws with food hygiene and processing plants for that to be feasible.
Maybe you're allowed to do it in the US? It might be different there.

You mean Texas?

>That pic

I thought it was fake, then remembered I know TWO girls named Abcde.

how do you get fat eating mattresses tho

it doesn't sound like that much food though

>8 litres of soft drink
>2 loaves of bread

>not that much food

God fucking damnit I hate this fat fuck. Friend of me showed me this piece of shit and it just disgusts the shit out of me. Recovering fat here started at 490 pounds and down to 440 currently hitting the gym constantly and wrangled my fucking diet together, dudes like "WELL I GUESS THERES NOTHING I CAN DO BUT EAT" fat fucking piece of shit.

The woman is even worse, shes like 'IF HE DONT GET WHAT HE WANTS HE GONNA GET MAD" what the fuck is he gonna do GET UP? He COULD have said no, but she SHOULD have said no. She's more to blame than him.

Holy fucking shit I am mad. I watched the whole fucking thing hoping that dude would realize how fucked he is and maybe he'd recover and turn around and unfuck his shit but just NOPE fat fucking americunt piece of shit gonna lay down and give up because "MY LAYGS" .

His father fucking refinanced his house to pay for this piece of shit. Fifteen grand sunk down the drain. RIP his daughters education, she's probably gonna GTFO when she gets the first chance.

And yes, I FUCKING MAD. God fucking damnit and those cherry cheesecake looking flippers he has for legs are the worst. I used to think that one fatfuck eating 40 pizza rolls was bad but holy shit after watching this guy I went back and watched mastadon's vids and theyre casual-scrub tier at best.

No wonder james is the king of Veeky Forums, anyone who gives even a sliver of a fuck about their life would realize they should start caring about their body after watching this dude.

Fuck this thread and fuck you OP.

"AH ONLY CHEETID A LIL BIT" gains a whole fucking human being in weight.

That's some motherfucking zanmoto shit right there holy fuck.