You ask the waitress for a glass of water. She sets this down in front of you

You ask the waitress for a glass of water. She sets this down in front of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0950329312002273?np=y#bb0025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, and?

I say wow look at this ma, they put a lemon in my water, I hope their ribs are good since its my birthday.

>that'll be 1 dollar plus tip

very nice. hope they tap water doesn't taste like shit though

I say thank you, wash my hands in it, and ask when my water will be arriving.

1. There's lemon
2. There's ice
3. It's a fucking JAR

I drink it. Everything is going according to plan.

Thanks

say thank you and drink the water because I asked for it and I'm thirsty

Wait that "jar" has a handle. But it also has screw things for a lid. Think it has a lid?

umm sweetie - it even says "drinking jar" on it

Boy, you better stay away from Tennessee if you can't drink out of a jar without your pussy getting hurt.

OP here. What if I told you this was in Connecticut?

It has a straw you autist.

>Squeeze lemon into water.
>Swizzle with straw.
>Enjoy vitamin C.

Thank you miss

I steal the lemon to use with sex with my niece.

1 and 2: It's that difficult to be specific

3: it's just a fancy glass, don't be a drama queen for it

Okay.

this triggers the coastie?

i pull out my glock and make columbine look like a fucking joke

uhh you don't get to bring lids

i drink the water and then place the empty glass in my bag to take home

unless you are that pseudo-allergyfag who complains a lot, why bother
just do eeet
driiiiiink

Perfect.

fawk ya suck muh pecka cracka barrel

I will start to complain. If the waitresses apologizes and others to fix this "problem" I cut her off by loudly questioning her intelligence and worthiness of consuming oxygen. My friends might tell me to stop but I wont. This CUNT needs the biggest stripe of her life torn. Ill keep yelling as my friends apologize to the staff and leave without me. Once I see the waitress cry Ill accept the new water thats IN A GLASS and DOSNT HAVE LEMON in it. Then ill order and have birthday dinner alone just like OP does annually.

squeeze lemon into water
take straw out of jar
???
enjoy

Looks nice.
>he doesn't drink from mason jars
Fuckin' homo.

>2. There's ice
People that request no ice in their drinks are some of the strangest people. Like why the fuck wouldn't you want your drink to be cold?

The jar is irrelevant, but I do understand the lemon part... if you are allergic to lemon...
But, complaining about ice?
>waaaahhh! there is solid water in my liquid water, I would like to speak to the manager!

OP is an ungrateful faggot.

>implying lemon water isnt god-nectar

i cast magic missile

thank her, you autistic shit

i want to play monster rain with jim

At least there's a straw. Mason jars are terrible to drink out of.

because I usually don't go to a restaurant after a hot summer day of running outside and desperately need a cold drink. Straight up room temperature tap water is good enough.

Also
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0950329312002273?np=y#bb0025

says dark chocolate tastes better when eaten after drinking room temp water. Could be related to why Americans eat crap and drink cold water to shield their mouths from the taste

That's nice, lemon, ice, it has a straw so don't mind that it's a jar.

Anywhere else I get some room temp water in a dirty glass

cold water, if it is ice cold, will contract your stomach

Good. You could stand to lose some weight, fatty.

Doesn't lemon water suppress your appetite? Seams like a weird thing to do in a restaurant. "can I take your order?" "I'll have a salad, I'm not really as hungry as I thought."

oh shit, not a jar!!!!

I think the point is that it's plain water, but it'd cost more for the presentation alone.

It's more of a sealable mug than a jar. The best of both worlds. I don't get the point of lemon, but ice goes better in water than anywhere else.

In Tennessee, you drink from a jar at home. Restaurants serve your drinks in glasses. That's how civilization works.

It's the aesthetic of Western kind of Depression era thing? Something to do with Mason Jars because they were used for canning and preserving foods, it's too annoyingly deep for a slightly annoying glass

this is how you guys are spending your Saturday night

You too.

4 u

Places like that use jars for pretty much all cold non-alcoholic drinks. They won't charge you extra for it. In fact, it's most likely in America where water is free by law.

Well yeah the pool water that comes out of the faucet is free by law, but normal human beings buy gallons of spring water these days.
And I would've been considered a retard for saying something like this 10 years ago, but they replaced the fluoride with chlorine and chloramine and now literally no one can drink it.
And they sure as fuck can find ways to charge you for a cup of water if they think you're naive enough to pay for it.

>(you)

Autism

I have sensitive teeth. Also. it waters down soft drinks.

I always choose no ice because mcassholes never fail to give you less than 25% of the cup's volume in soda by filling the rest with ice.

I would order it with ice if I wanted a cup 3/4 full of cold water in an hour, but I don't, I want a cup 100% full of soda.

This is the real reason we do it. I'm not sitting down at your no refill restaraunt and paying $1.80 for a glass of fucking ice.

I knock it off the table.

Best one in the thread

> Lemon
Squeeze it over the water, set it down on the napkin.
> Straw
Good. Some places don't have clean glasses, straws mean I won't get random mouth ulcers from that.
> Ice
Unusual in britain, but cold water is good.
> Jar
Unusual.
> Handle
Wtf. Jars don't have handles. Handy for a cold glass, though.

Fucking spastics.

I go over and punch her lights out.

>The best of both worlds.
It's quite useless for canning purposes. It's not a jar at all. It's just shaped like one, which makes it retarded.

This is the ideal mug. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I'd be more offended by the communal tables that that place most likely has. I have never gotten a mason jar glass from anywhere that didn't have communal tables.

People don't like ice because it waters down drinks you idiot.

I can understand that, but the guy is complaining about ice in fucking water

Of which the ice is often formed from lower quality water.

Again, yes and?

autism

I thank her, and give her a wink and a little pat on the ass for her good work

this is normal for any southern restaurant

and plastic coca-cola cups

k

forgot the straw d:^)

I like you.

They tried to grab your ice. They work for the chef, the hatted man.

I used to work at a cinema chain where we had to put a certain amount of ice in the cup for the recipe, as they soda came out concentrated.

It was super annoying to explain to autists like you that you're going to get a horrible, sickly drink if you don't have ice in your soda.

Of course, that only applies to premix soda. You'd have a point with regular stuff out of the bottle / can.

I wish this whole serving beverages in jars thing would die already

Give me a god damn glass you fucking hipsters

I discovered when I worked at McDonalds in high school that a small drink with no ice is the same amount of soda as a medium drink with ice. Its a significant amount of drink, which is why if you try and be a smart guy and ask for a drink at a bar without ice you just get warm liquor, but soda is so cheap they don't care. It comes out the tap cold already

Jars are glass

Wowee don't reply to me again.

Nah thats the chinese buffet with really shitty food, but pretty good deserts

Are you fucking stupid or something?

>ice melts.
>is now water.
>water is watered-down by ice water.

Wow. Not soo hard after all, huh!?

You can put a lid on it and take it with you without spilling your drink. Sounds pretty good to me...

is this a shitpost or are you being sincere

>someone puts ice in my water
>someone puts a fucking lemon (calories) in my water

My brothers ex used to put coke out in the sun to warm it up and drink it that way

Connecticutfag here, we drink the water because who gives a shit what it comes in, as long as it's clean? It's WATER. Dihydrogen monoxide. Shit doesn't change.

>>soda

>>Squeeze lemon into water.
no

>squeeze lemon into water
no

It's still water

At least its not a glass of dog shit

Lol, you think they're serving you bottled water? Fiji? Evian? They water and ice are both from the tap you mongoloid.

Jars should only be used for shine, like God intended.

I thank the waitress for providing me with the refreshing beverage that I asked for