Tfw to depressed to read

>tfw to depressed to read
Literally feeling the cortisol tearing my brain apart
What do?

What's cortisol?

turn computer off, go outside, meditate, volunteer your time

>wah depressed because i am a product of modernism which has turned me into a piece of technology that hates nature and thinks that i am merely chemical reactions in my brain--help me science!!

Well, reading is meant for normal people. So either go and see a psychiatrist or read Carl Jung until you fixed yourself to read normal books, you memebag

read short depressive stories. you will then see the value of reading and youll be motivaed to look further

>reading is meant for normal people

not even triggered.

But I like nature, nature can be pretty
Such a bad post, very sad!

>Carl Jung

Off to the gulag for you

Not triggered eh? Let me help you with that!

>implying i didnt digitalize the book as soon as i got it and can still read it, in a way that i actually prefer
>cramming your existence with material possesions

>meditate
>volunteer your time
millennials truly disgust me with their hippy dippy new age garbage

>staying inside all day and expecting to be happy

how's cartesianism working out for you?

>volunteer your time

Pure ideology

>go outside

>>>/gtfo/

But I already see the value of reading, I love reading, I just cant retain anything right now, Im experiencing physical pain in my chest and my brain feels really foggy.
I was just reading but the suicidal thoughts make too much noise.
When are STEMfags going to find a cure ffs?
I dont even care about being happy anymore I just want my mind to be normal

:^)

Fuck off with this shitty meme, seriously. It's so fucking simple and only works on the mildest depression. Plus we've all heard it 1000 times anyway

>my mind to be norma

well that is the normality of todays world and its consequences on the mind. and people shut it with loud and fast lifestyles. if you are getting too much shit on you thats actually what is normal. if you cant face it then read best sellers of try another 'hobby'.

hurts me how dumb you have to be to believe this

but it has sources lmfao don't be so paranoid weed cures cancer don't you know

What? why should I be reading stuff I dont like how does that make any sense?
If anything reading bad stuff just makes me feel worse.

I tried this and it only made my depression worse, I lost two friends without social media to keep reliable contact with them, outside I found only aggressive cruel people and destitute suffering, meditation only made me notice more how pointless and empty things really are and volunteering set me face to face with the most desperate and horrible homeless bastards who would fuck their mothers corpse for another hit.

No thanks weed gives me high anxiety and paranoia

>outside I found only aggressive cruel people
>volunteering set me face to face with the most desperate and horrible homeless bastards
Good. It means it's working. What the fuck did you expect anyway? Keep it up.

I feel happy now lmao thanks for the (You)'s

>tfw too depressed not to read
Maybe you're reading the wrong books?

this is some serious pseudo-biology

When I was depressed I decided to seek help. The first session with the first psychologist I met with actually gave me the advice to go outside and appreciate nature.

Now it's a few years later and I'm much better, but having that as my introduction to getting professional help really brought out my cynical side on a new level.

You were just sad fuck off
How much of a fucking tool do you have to be to pay for some loser to tell you nature is pretty?

Hows that reading comprehension?
>having that as my introduction to getting professional help really brought out my cynical side on a new level.
I wanted to punch her in the fucking face for saying something that insulting. It took me about 2 years of meeting with different people and trying out different antidepressants before I started to get better.

Oh gawd, this.

Sorry Im not at my best
My first and only therapist was retarded too (female too, surprise surprise!)
I dont think Im going to find a good one
I dont think anyone who is retarded and naive enough to go for fucking psychology as a career could help
Which anti-depressants worked for you? the whole pills thing seems like russian roulette to me

this isn't entirely pseudo-biology/neuroscience. it just seems like someone skimmed an article on what weed does to the brain and got to the wrong conclusion.