Crippled America

Has anyone else read this? I'm about 100 pages into it and I'm liking it so far (it's a light read-only about 193 pages)

The perks:
>Written like he speaks
>Lays out his policies in a concise, unadulterated way
>Funny

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/donald-trump-uncredited-ghostwriter-new-book-article-1.2424852
vox.com/2016/1/29/10862134/donald-trump-university
youtube.com/watch?v=HXfc_RBb9Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you read mediocre ghostwritten speculative fiction? What is described there will never happen.

This is my number 1 book to go to own libfags

>What is described there will never happen.

Libcucks still in denial

>perk
>written like he speaks

How old are you? I'm not a liberal, but it's delusional to believe any president would actually adhere to what he said during the election campaign.

I bought it for my grandma when it was released. She said she liked it quite a bit.

>light read
Well, yeah, Trump wrote it. What levels of profoundness were you expecting?

It may be delusional for a leftist since they're used to being lied to and they're much more accepting of corrupt politicians but the right tries to hold their people accountable.

>Actually thinks Trump wrote any of his books

Kill yourself, and I say that as a Trump voter, can't wait to see the happening.

It is a good read. Surprisingly, many could learn a lot about Trump if they read it. The man is WAAAY more focused on the economy than social issues. He barely dedicates more than a page to social issues.

That is why I voted for him.

>It's another Veeky Forums thinks ghostwriters write books all by themselves episode

A man of Donald Trumps stature does not have the time to sit at a computer working out the intricacies of writing.

I wonder if they think movies directors don't actually make movies since they're not the ones physically turning the cameras on and off.

>"China is devaluing their currency!"
>Actually China hasn't been doing that for quite the few years

>"Our GDP growth in the last quarter is below 0%!"
>Actually Donald that's not true, GDP growth in that quarter was 0.6%

Truly an economic mastermind.

Yet you praise him like he wrote it, when the whole point is that the words you are enjoying aren't his, you fucking retard.

Everyone knows that movies are made with varying people, that's why people have favourite actors and favourite cinematographers.

What's it like experiencing cognitive-dissonance every second of the day? JUST.

>actually believing what a politician says

Who's trying to elevate Trump into literary godhood? It is his book and it was written by him. All ghostwriters do is shape it and make it presentable. This is what everyone does who is not a professional writer. You're either a complete idiot for now knowing what ghostwriting is or you're just looking for a reason to criticize Trump.

>trying to argue against me via the definition of ghostwriting rather than evidence itself

Listen, retard. He has had his previous books ghostwritten, the ghostwriters of those books themselves have come out and said he never wrote them, only read them.

If you expect me to believe that this book is any different when he grew older in that time and is suffering from more work, you'd have to be a fucking retard, which you are.

So it's your belief that he just hired somebody and said "write a book for me" and stamped his name on it after they were done? You fuckers are delusional.

>He has had his previous books ghostwritten, the ghostwriters of those books themselves have come out and said he never wrote them

First of all, its not ghostwriting when he gives the co-writer credit on the fucking cover, you dense moron. For his other books, like the art of the deal, he had no shame in using a co-writer.

For Crippled America, I don't think he used either. He would've simply had someone transcribe his ideas for him, and then a team of editors would finalise the product. All the ideas and creativity would have still come from Trump himself. You can define this as ghostwriting if you want (it isnt) but in all honesty why would it matter anyway? Who cares if he had help writing the book, if its filled with his ideas?

Will be interesting to see how "the right" will manage to hold him accountable, lmao.

He's a narcissist that cares about what his people think of him, and for this reason he will be a great president. Did you see how fast he got rid of the lobbyists on his transition team once his base started tilting their heads?

If you can't write a book yourself, you are a plebeian.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/donald-trump-uncredited-ghostwriter-new-book-article-1.2424852

vox.com/2016/1/29/10862134/donald-trump-university

Do you consider people who write biographies on others based upon the fact they knew them a little as written by the individual in question? No. So why would you consider this book to in any way be Trump's? No reason other than the fact you are a deluded fanboy who can't remove his cognitive-dissonance for one second in order to criticize his 'daddy'.

Not to forget that Trump has on multiple occasion boasted about 'writing' it.

Kill yourselves.

>Who cares if he didn't write the book himself
Just another round of /pol/ infestation or is this what Veeky Forums has become?

What books have you written?

>You can't criticize somebody unless you've done it yourself!

Kill yourself.

you've been cucked I'm afraid.

You said it yourself you pleb.

>If you can't write a book yourself, you are a plebeian.

>getting tricked this hard
Hooooooooooooooly LOOOL

>the right
>holding anyone accountable

That doesn't change the fact Trump is still a plebeian, retard.

Keep deflecting! I'm sure you'll win over the le SJWs one day.

LMAO

Sad!

Stellar argument for high school, it's really sad that Trump has supporters that are so retarded.

Yes that billionaire that's flying around in his own personal 747 is a total pleb.

Keep deflecting!

Sad!

That wasn't an argument, that was a question.

Deflecting what exactly?

>Yes that billionaire that's flying around in his own personal 747 is a total pleb.

>muh money
>muh plane
literally the plebbiest thing you could have said

You sound like someone who isn't getting pounded in the butt by your billionaire jet boyfriend.

Nobody likes the envious.

>B-but I wasn't making an argument
Classic. Go to bed, friend.

Who cares? The ghostwriter for Trump's book is a nobody who tried getting famous off the fact that he was commissioned to write Trump's book and then had the audacity to criticize Trump afterwards.

Know the difference between an argument and a question. One is typically a set of reasons given with the intention of persuading somebody and the other is a sentence worded in a way to gain information from another person.

>Trump didn't have a ghostwriter!
>Trump wrote it himself!
>He didn't have a ghostwriter for this latest book!!!

>gets proven wrong

>Haha...who cares haha...

Retard.

>Sentences can only be understood in one way

How far will you go to pretend you aren't retarded?

Kill yourself.

I never said Trump wrote it himself, dummy.

Sure, buddy. Relying on the old anonymous name?

I can see your IP address, retard. Currently sending in the DDOS attack ready to Trump your internet connection and ruin your ports.

Step back!

You asked that question with the intention of telling him he's a nobody and that he shouldn't criticize this since he has no published books. Are you denying that or are you getting hung up on which post I replied to because you know your argument is shit?

There's going to be at least 4 years of this autistic anti-Trumpism. I don't know what to feel.

*it was a hologram*

No that's not why I was asking him that. The poster I was responding to said "If you can't write a book yourself, you are a plebeian" which is why I asked what books he wrote. That's not an argument, it's merely me being cheeky.

Please stop being so autistic. Jesus Christ this is too much.

I was happy that Trump won, but knowing there's gonna be retards like you everywhere for at least 4 years, I don't know what to feel.

Economics is subjective

>Trump: The Art of the Deal is a 1987 book credited to businessman and President-elect of the United States Donald Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz
- Wikipedia.
Yeah, WOW What a mistery! Ghostwriter everybody!
And is Pressident Trump, for you. ;)

My mother in law was screaming and clapping for the wall to be built. She says environmentalism is an Obama conspiracy and that legal immigrants should be deported.

I'm all for regressive tax policies and a pushback on the post-structuralist left, but why does American Conservatism, or liberalism for that matter, have to be saddled with such retards.

>I'm too much of a coward to defend my views on an anonymous imageboard.
Got it.

His name is actually on the cover of the book too. These people think they've uncovered a mystery or something.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

oh i am laffin

>people here actually believe that Trump spent millions of his own money, was blacklisted by the media and potential investors (and current ones), and lost a load of friends, and is taking only the bare minimum of $1 per year as President, just to not follow through.

Delusional.

I wonder why I never see people criticizing Clinton, Obama, or Sanders for having ghostwriters.

I wonder why I never see their "works" posted here.

>Doesn't even read the articles

JUST

Obama is black he can't write

Because they're not interesting people. Or maybe it's because the left only reads fantasy and YA.

Because nobody talks about their books or shills their shit like you /pol/tards.

Now go back to your board, retard.

So is literally everything else but if humans are to communicate they need to move past that and try to convince each other to see a common reality.

Do you know what the word shill means are you just using it because you've seen other people use it? Or do you actually think somebody is being paid to talk about it on this dead board?

>I only understand words with one literal definition from a professional dictionary.

Do you do this in all conversation, Autist?

>"I really enjoyed that game, the red team really hammered the blues!"

>"Er there were no hammers throughout the entire game"

>"...What? It's just a figure of speech. Are you a retard?"

>"..."

>devaluation and gdp growth are subjective

Kill yourself.

Trump convinces a big part of America with points you wouldn't have thought would be taken seriously
He'll make economics great again

Well what definition of shill are you using?

Yeah, dude, he does'nt even read the article! hes probably just silly white guys haha

What?

I am not discussing shill in a particular definition per se but rather, a particular sense.

We could discuss this within the Philosophy of Language if you would like?

>They're not interesting people
So your reason for reading a book is because there's a funny maymay man on the cover?
>The left only read
Ah, of course, if someone has the audacity to bash your favorite man, it's gotta be those fuckers! Could you be more spooked by leftists?
Insulting their literary taste while praising this book is comedy gold, though. Good job.

You could just admit that you used to word because you've seen other people use it instead of pretending that words don't have meaning.

Sadly true, but look on the bright side: America has its first meme president. A step in the right direction? I think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXfc_RBb9Lg

kek'd

I never stated words don't have meaning and how else would one use the word without first seeing others use it LOL?

Give me an example of a word used by two or more people with the same definition that has not been taught to them or learned but created via self inclination? Protip you can't.

If you must know, I first saw the word in a fiction book over a decade ago.

Sometimes I wonder if you silly bastards live on the same planet as me.

Another cop out, bravo.

Another drop out, bravo.

Go back to college, retard! LMAO

The thing is you used the word incorrectly. You didn't mean to say what the word conveys, you've just seen it used before and decided to copy them in order to fit in. You got called on and started to pretend it has some other meaning.

>Reading

What am I copping out of?

>delusional to believe any president would actually adhere to what he said during the election campaign

do presidents not have mandates?
pretty miserable state of affairs if it is merely a lying contest

>words don't have multiple meanings or senses

LOL

When I asked what definition you were using for the word you refused to answer.

The funniest thing is that Trump fans got really triggered by the "ghostwritten" part of my description, while the part about it being speculative fiction quickly stopped being debated. Guess deep down they know the truth as well.

That's because you require the sense in which I meant it, and you can't understand the sense.

He won't even send Hillary to jail you halfwit.

Week One and he's already reneging on his best promises.

ITT: everyone's first election experience

Nice trips.

Jokes on you, i'm 8 years old so it's my 2nd.

The president isn't a judge or prosecutor.

>Haha I'm not naive like these leftists! They'll feel stupid once the Don eliminates government corruption and inefficiency, builds a wall, sends all the immigrants home and makes American industry great again using coal!

>being this cucked