Can we agree paper plates are the hubris of mankind

can we agree paper plates are the hubris of mankind

Do you mean hamartia, user?

Sure but I hate them anyways you can't eat with them on your lap unless you want to stab yourself in the dick with a fork

Paper plates have their time and place. Like at a large outdoor BBQ.
However like many things that have their time and place they get abused by lazy asses who don't want to do dishes.

>100 paper plates cost $1
>100 pairs of disposable chopsticks cost $1
perfect for a lazy bachelor that doesn't like to do dishes. or for a traveler that's only gunna be in a place for a few months. in some countries places that rent apartments come "furnished" but with no cutlery/crockery, then fine you hundreds of $ if you leave so much as a coat hanger in the place, let alone dishes.

that word doesn't mean what you think it means

OP here stop dragging me for being an illiterate piece of shit I want to eat my chicken in piece without stabbing myself in the dick is all

Also I used it in the correct term you losers humanity became too confident with paper plates and went too far in creating this sin I know what the fuck I'm talking about

They're the ideal dishware for people with shitty kids

I like to reuse pizza boxes as plates

People who use paper plates on a regular basis in place of real plates are savages.

>"the hubris of mankind"
>autist doesn't use paper plates for simple utensil-free foods like burgers, chips, and dogs
>takes them to his couch like the slob he is and proceeds to commit thigh murder with his steak knife and tard strength
>"the hubris of mankind"

They're good for when you move and the dishes aren't unpacked yet

>steak knife and tard strength

thanks for naming my band user

When I used to work at a pizza place, I did this quite often.

Honestly, better than most disposable plates.

When did you realize bread bowls were the thinking man's eating receptacle?

excuses

there are better quality paper plates that are pretty strong

If I can't use a utensil to eat a simple chicken then the plate shouldn't exist it's not doing it's sole requirement and has failed me there is no excuse for this

I love paper plates since I'm a lazy piece of shit.

>empty carbs

paper plates are fucking awesome you piece of shit

people who still use normal plates are fucking retarded

I just eat straight out of the cooking dish.

Yes it does, OP was making a joke

Are you inferring that paper plates are heroes

Better than foam

>not spending $3.50 on a pack of 200 plates
>not reusing them if they have no sauce or residue on them
>wanting to raise a water bill
>wanting to clog up your sink
Have fun with that.

Not eating your plate of food on a table or even a lap tray. Also stabbing your chicken so hard it punches through it and a paper plate. It's time for you to learn to use chopsticks then you won't ever have to worry about dick stabbins.

>hubris
>excessive pride or self-confidence
Ie, in its arrogance and pridefulness humanity created paper plates, thinking they could be as gods. But they flew too close to the sun

>ragging on the staff of life
neck yourself

"empty" implies harmlessness; flour is anything but.

bait