What does Veeky Forums think about Guzman y Gomez, a Mexican fast food franchise that originates from Australia?

What does Veeky Forums think about Guzman y Gomez, a Mexican fast food franchise that originates from Australia?

guzmanygomez.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guzman_y_Gomez

Apparently, the owner is aggressively pushing into Japan and not just Australia since there isn't much competition for Mexican food in Japan.

I have to say, it looks far better than Taco Bell judging by the youtube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZaTMAtPm7c

youtube.com/watch?v=6jTFpGO6uW4

youtube.com/watch?v=-p_2s2hKXPc

Other urls found in this thread:

fondamexican.com.au/menu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ausfag here, the guzmans near me is pretty good, everytime they open a new shop they do a free burrito day when they open, and its some pretty effective marketing. Pretty cheap, tasty af and you get a lot of food for your dollarydoo

Is it racist to only hire latinos btw?

I like it more than the other Aus/Mexican chains like Zambrero or Salsa's. I don't eat Mexican that often though.

Guzman & Gomez > Taco Bell

Suck shit seppos

Mad Mex is the best. Only positive of GYG is the condiments, and their Habanero hot sauce is legit hot.

GYG is probably way more expensive than what I've seen of Taco Bell.

It's like comparing Nando's to Red Rooster.

I actually only had it in Japan, I think it was at the Laforet building. It is lightyears better than taco bell. It was probably maybe slightly worse than chipotle (pre 2015)

The local Mad Mex in my city isn't that great compared to the GYG here.

If I feel like Mexican, I usually get quesadillas or soft tacos at GYG and load up on chipotle sauce and jalapenos.

probably owned by disney corporation

some bullshit gimmick crap

I've only ever see them in shopping centres.

I had a pulled pork burrito from there with my family before Force Awakens.

It was bretty gud.

How about Fonda ?fondamexican.com.au/menu/

Ausfag burrito power rankings

Guzman > Mad Mex >>> Your mum making a homebrand woolies wrap with ham in it >> human shit >>>>>>>>> Zembreros

They have to go back.

Had it in Harajuku, was excited, but it was just as bad as all the other Mexican food in Japan

Ok I've had it once, I got the burrito bowl it was pretty good. Seems healthy as well.

Its a bit expensive for me but i only eat burritos at these kind of places.

Its about 12 or so dollars I think.

Idk Mad Mex seems comparable too but again rare for me to buy this.

Also the staff always look so angry and rude when I go to these places, makes me un/comfy/ when I have asspies

In Australia, they pretty much only hire ethnics. Ive been seeing alot of Spanish workers here though, since Australia is a pretty popular destination for Southern Europoors backpackers

It's pretty good though expensive. At least the burritos are filling. They probably keep me full longer than your usual kebab so the value for money is probably better. It's hard to say. At least they serve beer. I don't know of any other fast food places that actually have alcohol.

their slow cooked beef is very tasty, consistently juicy. also their guacamole and pico de gallo is ace

>buy burrito from guzman y gomez
>pay with card
>error message: card not accepted
>ask dude about it
>he says its cool if I want to run to the atm and get some cash out
>pay in cash
>find out next day that the fuckers took the money from my card still

Fuck them. Good burritos though but my local branch is a shitshow

They have to go back

Rekt

If you pressed credit or used paypass you can just request a chargeback through your bank.

yes, but you arent allowed to bring that up

but if they only hired whites...