Are you ready Veeky Forums? Choose your husbando! But choose well, your taste will be judged

Are you ready Veeky Forums? Choose your husbando! But choose well, your taste will be judged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=aAXN1Liim4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you simply cannot decide.

It's a close call between Keats and Shelley.....

Shelley has dat deep V, but Keats has those dreamy eyes.

Spoilers - it's P Shelley

thanks for leaving Byron for me, lads

I am William Blake

I call Coleridge

Bunch of ugly inbreds desu

W O R D S W O R T H

O

R

D

S

W

O

R

T

H

I can't understand Burns. His writing in dialect makes it difficult for me.

Any tips or suggestions on how to approach his work?

lit's obsession with the high romantics is perfect; it's juvenilia that anyone will outgrow a year after reading poetry, which explains perfectly why Veeky Forums still obsesses over them.

I need De Quincey's cock in my ass

I wanna get spanked by William Blake. You can let all your inner anger out on me, Sir.

Goethe, Holderlin, and Schiller.

delete this

>Blake
Probably to blame for modern edgelord atheistic Satanism, the most talented of the bunch. Crazy bugger that sat around naked with his wife in their 'Garden of Eden.'
>Byron
Flaming boymolesting fruit who only cared about the aesthetic; least talented of the bunch by far.
>Coleridge
Basically one of those girls that think they suffer from anxiety or some other meme illness and won't shut the fuck up about it on social media. Had a massive fit of 'depression' after Trump won; wants to move to Canada but has decided to stay to 'watch the world burn.'
>de Quincey
DUDE OPIUM LMAO
An earlier manifestation of a /pol/tard that jacks off to loli 6 times a day but thinks fascism would be dandy
>Keats
O' Desire!
>Burns
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
>Shelley
Somehow edgier than Blake; edged himself out of Oxford. Way too obsessed with incest and the Orient and other mysticism despite thinking Christianity is just popular Western mythology (basically a fucking weeb neopagan with a greasy avant-garden symphonic-gothic blackened-folk forest rockmetal t-shirt that's all pissy because he got kicked out of school for joking about bringing a bomb.)
>Wordsworth
Basically one of those girls that thinks they're a country girl despite living their entire life in an upper-middle class family in the most white-collar part of Houston.

I want Kleist's big strong military arms swaddling my hips

We don't deserve him.

>8731773
>Probably to blame for modern edgelord atheistic Satanism
Irony. Exhibit 3445

>basically a fucking weeb neopagan with a greasy avant-garden symphonic-gothic blackened-folk forest rockmetal t-shirt that's all pissy because he got kicked out of school for joking about bringing a bomb.

>Blake
>most talented of the bunch
Sorry but no.

Byron is such a fitful fop. You can almost sense his restlessness in that picture, ready to get dead and to devote his death to an ideal.

Learn to quote properly you fucking redditor
>Irony. Exhibit 3445
Yes it is considering he was a nice guy and beyond his goofy mythology was an exemplary example of the modern Christian.
>........
Provide for me a better example of the kind of person that is a) obsessed with the East; b) obsessed with incest; c) undeniably and bombastically edgy, and; d) accepts some other mysticism despite being vehemently anti-Christian.

None exist, bub. I hit the mark.
Yes he is. His work is much more whole and original.

it's ironic cause his name implies his words possess worth, when in fact, they ae dismal and wanting passion

Bloom is a fool for taking him as a husbando, a fool.

John Clare

Nah, ur just a pleb brah

>Provide for me a better example of the kind of person that is a) obsessed with the East; b) obsessed with incest; c) undeniably and bombastically edgy, and; d) accepts some other mysticism despite being vehemently anti-Christian.

Have you seriously never met such a case? They're way to effeminate for explosive "symphonic-gothic blackened-folk forest rockmetal"

And by your excessive adjectulation I see you like to Dichten much, but as any poet as you try to be you end up ditching The Points

No one cares, nerd.

Lord Byron. He had a bear as a pet, and that means he probably would be fun to live with.

@8731840 +1 The sophist clothed with the sun

Stop intentionally misquoting you redditor.

explain how Blake is responsible for edgelord atheism

His mythology, when misinterpreted, can be made into a atheistic egoism under the Satanist aesthetic.

Nah pretty sure I consumed Wordsworth and soundly digested him with out issue. He went down easy; a pitiful struggle.

It's a shame he snared you.

Byron, but Shelley and Coleridge look like the only two who would give oral.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAXN1Liim4Q

Nabokov pls go and stay go

>anglos

l e r m o n t o v

>Romanticists
No.

I hate when trash tv does this in a cheap bid for credibility. Mr. Robot did it this most recent season with The Red Wheelbarrow, only for the character to say after that they had no idea what the poem meant but it was important to them because their father would recite it. Holy shit

What is a Lord Bryon book I should read?

Yes Boswell best tsundere husbando. Would begrudgingly stop writing at 2 in the morning and cursing to take a sip of your home made english Darjeeling tea and would smile up at you and wonder how he found such a dedicated wife. Then you'd rub his big pompous belly and kiss it and he'd mutter God save the queen.

Also Pushkin 2nd Tocqueville 3rd

Don Juan is the most famous.

ty

>all those inferior husbandos

Fuck Shelley
Kill Byron
Marry Blake

Kill yourself, anglo scum

Keats ofc

Wordsworth

The poem Darkness is also pretty cool, if a tad edgy.

You obviously haven't even read The Prelude.

Learn to read ancient greek

Shelley. Looking at his portrait on the wall above my bed as I type this 2bh

Neither were Romantics you retards.

What are some gr8 romantic novels you guys recommend?

Lol Romantic novels are shit (at least in English).

I know? I didn't say he was?

He's right, most aren't great. Here are some though in case you're interested.
Confessions of an Opium Eater - Thomas De Quincey
Caleb Williams - William Godwin
Zofloya - Charlotte Dacre

While not specifically romanticists, both Austen and Walter Scott were writing at the time though, so it is an interesting comparison if you care that much.

I like Blakes' aphorisms.

"A truth that's told with bad intent, beats all the lies that you can invent."

read it out loud in a scottish accent

Burns barely writes in dialect half the time FFS. All you need is a glossary of some words.

Novalis.

Frankenstein, natch.
Although it's late, Wuthering Heights is goat.