How has she lasted on Food Network for so long? With the same show format, too...

How has she lasted on Food Network for so long? With the same show format, too. Food Network has gotten rid of so many good shows and personalities. What makes Ina so different?

She's an utter cunt

Ina's food is always fucking delicious looking and she caters to white homosexuals, the most powerful "minority" group in the United States.

I always get the impression that mostly middle aged women watch Food Network, therefore old boring husks like Ina have longevity while all these hip new shows keep coming and going.

I don't watch TV but I would venture to guess she works for less pay.

My mom buys all of her books, literally all of them.

The secret to TV show longetivity:

Give them low-energy, repetitive, non-threatening, easily-digestible pap.

"It has great flavor."

Because she probably has a long standing contract with the food network for not a crazy amount of money.

Guy Fieri on the other hand is essentially the lifeblood of the network and they let him do whatever the fuck he wants and pay him whatever he demands they pay him. He truly is a culinary gangster

"Remember that beligerent black gay guy on Cheers?" Said no one ever. Show lasted like 15 fuckin years.

Probably this. She already owned a successful high end New York catering business and a home in The Hamptons before she even got the show. She might even do it for free.

Explain why this psycho has been going on strong for 10 years now then. Is he an exception to this rule?

I saw Guy Fieri at a grocery store in Flavortown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Same, she also PVRs every episode

I asked her why she like likes Barefoit Contessa and she said she legitimately enjoys the food she makes and her banter isn't annoying. She always thinks Ina and Jeffrey are a cute couple and likes the people Ina entertains.

that sounds about right

I can say also that my mom really doesn't like cooking, and really dislikes ethnic food. About as Amerian whitebread as they come in culinary standards.

she didnt say the nigger word

She won a James beard award for her show just last year. Must be doing something right.

asd

>posting a picture of cheers cast without jay thomas

This copy pasta is weird

>pleasant personality. No screaming or constant annoying family members
>food is easy to create
>no spicy shit
>it tastes good

Her recipes are actually good, and a cooking show in a Hamptons estate is probably the most white premise you could ever have

She's on during the day time allowing her to maximize her exposure to her target audience. It's the same with Guy in the other thread. Time slot is key.