Can you get a gf while studying math and physics?

Can you get a gf while studying math and physics?

yes. just look at terence tao he has a beautiful wife, and children.

lol

>beautiful
pic related
If I am anything to go by, no. The only mathfags I know with girlfriends are exceptionally looking and/or and very social and charismatic or: at least decently charismatic and have a horrible 2/10 brainlet gf

fuck I forgot the pic

really?

what do you study by the way

>math flashcards
>with blowjob rewards

Me and my gf live together and I am studying physics. Did that answer your question?

>wanting gf
Do it like Feynman and fuck the wifes of your postdoc students

>wife of a postdoc student
I puked in my mouth thanks

i have a gf , i study maths
you're question is dumb

Hypothetical dark gf

it depends on what you prioritize, but dont expect a gf if you are prioritizing math and physics.

How dark?

no

bump

It has yet to be done but maybe you can buck the trend?

Yes. And you can be Churchill on Sundays and gay during winter too.

I had 2 math profs who were total babes and both of their husbands are also in math academia so it's possible. One of the guys was shooting way above his level.

gf does not matter. what matters is to pass successful offspring, at least 2.

instead, search for women who are top of their academic game and can be a good friend and mind in work. your sex drive will die as you age anyway, so aim for 6/10 to 8/10. with these together, you can guarantee intelligent children predisposed for success.

>brainlet gf
I believe this might actually be the correct answer. At the moment I only know one other smart guy and his gf is dumb af. Her ACT was 20 points lower than his. Opposites attract eh? I've tried with smarter girls and it's really bad. I think my life would be better if we could have met each other's expectations and I would have valued them more but idk. My dad got with a less smart lady and he's happy af. Fuck him

>t I only know one other smart guy and his gf is dumb af.
why do people think it's hard for a maths guy to find a smart gf? Wouldn't it make sense that a girl that is smart whether she is in maths or another field find his intelligence attractive, I'm not saying it would guarantee attraction, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

>falling for the 3D jew

if your dedicated to the subject you're studying then good luck having free time to spend it with a gf

Pre-calc doesn't count you analphabet.

why does her skin look like rubber?

they also find attractiveness attractive so only chad mathematicians get them

How about a bf

easy, but if you are an ugly girl your bf will be ugly too or very uncharismatic

I'm not a girl though.

Currently studying math. Still an undergrad at the moment so I don't know how meaningful my input really is.

I was dating a cute asian girl for almost 2 years. She is pre-med and also a "famous" vlogger. Recently, I started dating a legitimate 10/10. It's only been a couple of months so I don't think you can count her as a real gf yet.

With that being said, 2 of my close friends (One math, one physics) also have no issues locking down girls who are 8+/10.

There are an insane amount of 120lb, 6'0 guys in all my courses though who look like they've never even held a girls hand. In my experience so far, most math/physics majors are entirely incapable of socializing, let alone getting a gf.

/endblogpost

The way I see it:
Brains can be used for being smrt, or
Brains can be used for being clever.
Not both

>decided to be clever.
>got laid all the time
>worked on women instead of homework
>flunked out
>shit job
>got old
>can make anyone laugh with my cleverness
>can't get a girl to sleep with me once she sees my shitty apartment that I can barely afford