Are there any cooks that are not alcoholics?

Are there any cooks that are not alcoholics?

If you mean non-alcoholic as in active drinker than I for one am is not an alcoholic although I do enjoy drinking and cooking at times.

you are about 200% autistic in case no one ever told you before
just saying

autism is my world friendo

NO FUCKING SHIT friendo
you need help

Beep boop bop. My feels, friendo.

Fuck yall niggas.

Me. I have drank nor shall I.

Don't you think it's quite pathetic? Everyone else can drink alcohol without getting addicted except you. It really gives us an insight into your personality.

I drink more now than when I worked in the kitchen. I always worked evenings or doubles - I was never around to drink.

Better question:

Are there any restaurant cooks that don't smoke?

A handful. Non-smokers are rare in high-pressure industries where you need a reason to take a break.

is it alcoholism if your eye twitches and you're sleepy as fuck and your body hurts for days if you haven't drank recently?

no good ones
i don't smoke its not good for your sense of smell
the pressure is my favorite part though im an outlier

Yeah

But only mild withdrawal
You'll know when it's major

if i keep drinking, does it get worse? can it just plateau?

It gets worse the longer you drink and more you drink.....for some people it plateus....others it keeps going until they die

Alcohol is a drug like any other

If you pace yourself, it'll stay the same and plateau
Drink too much too fast and it'll stop working as well. Then you'll need to consume more to get as drunk
Once you start chasing that rabbit, things get bad.

but i just want to drink to pass out sometimes. why does it have to be like that? any solutions?

I drink because I'm bored.
If I'm happy and busy, I don't drink

Maybe you're the same

>why does it have to be like that?
pharmacochemistry.....

yes, it has to be like that.....are you like 14 or something (I don't mean that rude)....but this is common 9th grade health education shit

i live in a southern state and i dont recall them teaching this us in school

i wish

fucking flyovers

It's really about the "Aw shit I did it again" wake up drinking that will define your ride. if you start drinking again no matter the time or place you're mostly fucked, like me. but if you can ride out a normal hangover and move on from having blacked out and fucked your cousin or whatever dumb shit you know you did but can't remember, you'll be fine.... er

I mean, I'm an alcoholic but I don't drink

I've worked for some chefs that just smoke weed.