Cut in half then spoon it out?
Eat it like an apple?
Peel then eat?

Tell me about this mysterious fruit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J34WFn8JLYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a Chinese Gooseberry my friend.
Grows very well in New Zealand's climate.
I peel them and eat them with salt and pepper usually, or grilled on some eggs.

The peel contains quite a few of its nutrients, if I'm not mistaken. Texture isn't to everyone's liking, but I just chop off the very hard tips on each side and then slice it after washing/rinsing. Eating it whole like an apple just tends to make a bit of a mess.

Peel then eat.

the most of its nutrients are in the skin, in the tiny hair to be exact.

However you want, it's not worth arguing over like you want us to homo.

I'm a vegan, they're extinct btw

That birds a retard.
>can't fly
>huge feet
>poor eyesight
Probably tastes delicious dredged in seasoned flour and fried in lard, though.

But then again, what doesn't

Sour protein filled black shemale scat?

How does one homo?

err no they are not

Cut the top off and using a teaspoon dig it out and eat it. It's the least messy way of doing it.

P in B

You cut it with the some spoon that you're gonna eat it with. I don't understand people who waste so many utensils unnecessarily. You can cut a kiwifruit with a large spoon, try it next time. Then you separate the peel using that same spoon, going around in a circle, and then pull the peel back and eat it like that

How about not wasting any utensils and just eat it with peel like a man?

bite tips off with teeth
if they're too hard to bother chewing, put them in trashcan
eat the rest of it like an apple

I cut the ends off, rinse them in cold running water, and eat them skin on like giant grapes.

I knew someone like this, but didn't cut off the ends. She just ate the whole thing after washing it.

I used to peel it but now I eat it whole (cutting the hard en out). Much less waste and it still tastes great. I love kiwis

Eat it like an apple

Same thing for bell peppers too

Whole, like an apple. Trust me.

I cut off the two ends, slice and eat
You don't have to eat the peel, lots of people don't like it so you can peel it before you slice and eat if you want

but the peel is where the nutrients are
Really good in fruit salad.

I used to eat them with a spoon but last year I started eating them like an apple. You will wonder why you never started earlier. Just bite into them, so much better. So much more convenient.

The kiwi fruit is the greatest fruit of all time. Eat it whole. Worship it. Savor the flavor in your mouth while it explodes and overwhelms your taste buds. Consume the essence of the Godfruit.

Bonus points : eat it with honey.

But what about the hair? I don't want to feel like im kissing my dad again

Wait for it to ferment and blow up like a balloon
then cut it open and just drink the liquid insides.

Way too complicated:

1. Just drop it in your centrifuge
2. let all the layers seperate
3. eat everything
4. ???
5. Profit

>parents buy house with a big female and smaller male kiwi trees
>harvest 200 or so right before it freezes overnight
>parents feed me three kiwis a day as a kid
>have diarrhea for the whole month of november because of this

Like an apple. I never understood why so many people eat them with spoons. It makes the whole thing needlessly complicated.

I worked at a summer camp for a few years that regularly had kiwi out at breakfast. Seeing ten-year-olds struggle trying to eat them with spoons, I would always tell them to eat the kiwi whole. The ones that did it were blown away and wouldn't shut up about how much better it was.

>But what about the hair
You don't notice it.

Cut in half then spoon it out gets my vote

This guy gets it.

holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in weeks

thanks user, I needed that

Cut in half and spoon it out.

Pale green center part is god tier

Cut in half and spoon. Very easy to eat and a great snack.

Cut it into two equal slices and then use a curved stainless steel food scooper to scoop it out.

you can just eat it with the skin, it's a little tart but fine.

Cut into bite-sized triangles and squares.

If you don't bite into it like an apple, skin and all, we're no longer on talking terms.

thanks for trying it for us to know

>buy four pack of kiwi fruit
>comes with plastic kiwi fruit spoon/knife

for real though just eat them like an apple, except you can eat the core and the bottom and (if there's no bin around) the top too. I guess you can probably do that with an apple too if you really want.

You just lick the outside until the peel comes off.

forgot to include the pic of the kiwi spoon

Alright first off you nigger, real New Zealanders eat it like an apple.

Also, you fucking stupid nigger its called a Kiwifruit not a Chinese Gooseberry. I swear to god you panhead.

Are you clinically retarded? Holy nigger lover Kiwi birds are endangered not extinct fuck me in the ass.

Eating the Kiwifruit is incredibly beneficial to your health, so much fiber in it compared to the flesh and it has tons of vitamin C too so don't worry about it.

ITS KIWIFRUIT NOT 'KIWIS'

Yeah no way you can cut a ripe kiwi with that fucking spudger

>Mom they know other names for it

That's no spoon.

>New Zealand's """""culture""""" fruit, don't eat just eat a normal mango or some shit

It's got a vaguely serrated and sort of kind of a little sharpened blade on one of the edges of the spoon.

Here is a helpful video I found on youtube for you: youtube.com/watch?v=J34WFn8JLYc