Tfw cute girl just said this to me

>tfw cute girl just said this to me

literature for this feel?

Does this girl think you're a cuck?
If not, say
>We should for coffee sometime

>as well

She said it because she couldn't think of anything to say back and didn't want to get awkward.

>as well
Doesn't mean anything. If that's all you're after get piss drunk and vomit in to the toilet. Beautiful reverberations.

Just came here to taunt the pathetic losers who don't get told this by ~every new acquaintance of the opposite gender.

I deleted it after I realized this

She's pretty redpilled from what I've experienced of her

it was a reference to pic related which she had sent earlier in the convo

>She's pretty redpilled from what I've experienced of her
What do you mean by this ?

Sounds like she is considering conceiving chdren with you

hey good for you man

my mom died

she hates jews, feminists, gays, blacks, and women and think women should remain virgins until marriage and only ever have one sexual partner. Appreciates Hitler's intentions

user ask her to go out for coffee, stop posting shit here.

sounds like she's got a lot of ideology in her

also you'll start hating her within one to two months

i'd stay away

>sounds like she's got a lot of ideology in her

She's redpilled, retard. That means she sees undistorted, non-ideological, Absolute, Truth

my urethra burns

does this mean anything

Thats nice OP you are living my dream
How did you get this girl?
Also all women are hoes so be careful

>all women are hoes
Beautifully put. You sound redpilled as well

Join us on sluthate and spread the redpill

Unfortunately the conception of "redpill" shown here is riddled with both ideology and spooks

OP here, she's definitely more than ( wasn't written by me)

>redpilled

Kill yourself

> liking women who hate themselves
I mean I find this morally reprehensible, but you being a comolete subhuman could probably manipulate her into doing whatever you want by saying things like " I thiught you were different", and " I thought you could be one of the guys, but you're just acting like another obnoxious gurlfriend crashing the party", etc. She clearly has self esteem and daddy issues, all women who pander to men with redpilled nonsense do. Or she wants your money.

don't stick your dick in crazy.

I'm sorry you were born an ugly, asexual cuck OP.

>adhering to traditional, beneficial gender roles is self-hatred
aight man

She's clearly just returning the compliment.

>prettiest boy

so is "redpilled" synonymous for "insane hateful weirdo" now? People with huge ressentiment aren't worth fucking.

this

keep up the good fantasy, OP

>I think your mind is very beautiful as well, but you really should stop messaging me. If you ever talk to me again in front of my friends I will make sure that you will never get IT up again, pretty boy