What are you having for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Veeky Forums?

What are you having for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz_photos/the-jackalope-austin?reviewid=pEzm7HXI6TZBj-UF0JQNnQ&select=4uZgfvQYDykAFFpRvNP2GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2bp34gQm9jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ate last nights waffle-fry nachos i got at a bar

a cup of cocoa

Campbell's celery cream

haha i get it

it's cornbread

>waffle-fry nachos

wat

i assume it is nachos, but with waffle fries instead of tortillas

yelp.com/biz_photos/the-jackalope-austin?reviewid=pEzm7HXI6TZBj-UF0JQNnQ&select=4uZgfvQYDykAFFpRvNP2GQ

theyre good. the food runner didnt give me any utensils though. i went inside the kitchen and asked for them. they told me to get out of the kitchen but brought a plastic knife and fork.

American tea.

8 oz boiling water
1 American teabag

British people claim to love tea but I just laugh because little do they know we've been changing the game right under their noses.

You Americans have the best foods

Made myself am omelet for breakfast

turkey sandwich for lunch

undecided on dinner. maybe chicken and white wine sauce. although i didn't have a red meat last week, so if steak prices are decent i might get a ribeye.

>had beans on toast
>don't live in the UK

LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

lol i've had the waffle fry nachos at jackalope. their hotdogs are the bomb. by the way, it's a beautiful day here in austin, why aren't you outside?

it's actually poverty

>raw egg leaking out

Rice with country gravy since I have no money till tomorrow.

I will try a dog sometime. On a bus toward town lake as we type. What are you gonna do?

Malaysian i suppose?

I didn't make any plans today because I have a project to work on for school. Of course, I haven't done any work. I'm getting ready to ride my bike to HEB to get something to cook.

Aight, have a good one

You too bud, sunscreen is your friend...

>waffle-fry nachos

Fuuuuuuck, you just reminded me it's been forever since I had the Idaho nachos at Granite City. They're so much better than they have any right to be, especially with the special dip.

soy burger with lettuce, tomato and a shit ton of mayonnaise because I dont have self control

What kind of soy burger?

regular ones? I'm not entirely sure of how are they made but a friend of mine makes them mixed with rice/beans/onions, I just freeze them until use

Fried chicken and white cheddar grits, with hot sauce and green onions. was my breakfast/lunch

Looks more like cheap "cheese"

American actually. I've been h helping my mother with bills since my grandmother died and she's paying the funeral expenses.

>use animal-substitute
>use animal product

Maybe he likes the taste of soy burgers? But that is a downright insane statement.

well im not a vegan but a vegetarian, I can still enjoy some animal products without eating meat

could be eggless mayo

My brunch

Some food truck schwarma

Gravy
youtube.com/watch?v=2bp34gQm9jU

Love that chicken from Popeyes

boring. overrated.
Rasing Caines is more tender, has superior seasoning, and awesome dipping sauce.

I had mac n cheese for the first time. Added some cheap pork and mushrooms though