Tfw graduated over a year ago

>tfw graduated over a year ago
>tfw living at home
>tfw feel like going to the cinema and library just to not feel alone even though it's a false feeling (I have zero social life)
>tfw existential crisis is off the charts
>tfw no motivation to work hard
>tfw hate my humiliating part time retailcuck job that ruins my week despite being less than 20 hours
>hate the idea of full time work even more

This is the least Veeky Forums post ive seen out of many many non Veeky Forums posts. want me to solve all your problems in one fell swoop? step 1: get a fucking therapist and whine to him and stop shitting up my shit-board desu. if that doesnt work take up drinking

Why not escape into literature and philosophy desu?

You need to get friends though. It helps to have allies when you're lonely

Good afternoon Britbong bro.

> can't bring himself to work hard
>hates living at home with parents

Hmmmmmmm

Do you see all these posts criticizing you for working retail? They would respect you more if you embraced full NEETdom.

I would respect myself more as well. But I spend money on junk food like a madman.

Have you considered writing a book about your experience? I think it would resonate with many young people. Who knows, you might even become the voice of your generation!

Quit that shit seriously. Have some self respect

Oh yeah and my part time job overpays me and is predictable. I have started seeing more Deliveroo cucks on the streets so I know I am not even at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of treatment

You joking senpai? I am literally also the academia-media-publishing industrial complex poster.

OP where abouts are you in the UK?

>I am literally also the academia-media-publishing industrial complex poster.

This. If you had any self respect you would leech off of tax payers.

>You joking senpai?
Rest assured I kept a completely deadpan face as I wrote that, user.

Faggot

Whats the right word for people like OP? Im not mad at him for being sad and bitter, but he is also a total asshole making shit excuses for everything.
Is there a word for that?

'Cuck'

No, that word means a complete different thing

>tfw hate my humiliating part time retailcuck job that ruins my week despite being less than 20 hours
This is LITERALLY the worst feeling in the world.

>wtf i hate having a job now
First world cucks make me sick

The way it's used it means everything and anything in our modern lingo.

hello deliveroo comrade, join the union m8

Bump

cuck is very versatile

"Loser"

this

Ressentiment

>tfw existential crisis is off the charts

Keep a diary

i'm in the same situation

maybe i should just go to law school

Try waterboarding

This one comes close but doesnt really cut it