How has s

How has s
he lasted on Food Network for so long? With the same show format, too. Food Network has gotten rid of so many good shows and personalities. What makes Guy so different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3xpuYZuLp8
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA
nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html
youtu.be/nmjZH76OtOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's to say?

He reminds the baby boomers of their drug years. It's a nostalgia thing.

He's like the Ina Garten of fast food joints!

>What makes Guy so different?

Dont fucking talk shit about guy. Whats your problem with him? The way he dresses/his hair? Other than that hes pretty much normal and is actually extremely knowledgeable about food. Hes one of the best personalities on the food network by far. You're favorite food star is probably jeffery zakarian because you want him to fuck you up the ass while he wears thick rimmed glasses with a blue plaid suit and orange pocket-square while walking around Manhattan acting like a whiney liberal douche complaining that every dish doesn't have enough acid while his restaurant goes out of business. He wishes he was as rich as guy fieri.

I'm european and I've never heard of him

explain to me

youtube.com/watch?v=q3xpuYZuLp8

This guy is a obviously a cuck fan boy.

His uncle is a Rothschild. Saying more could get me killled.

hes like homer simpson in that episode where he was a food critic and told you that everything was great and tasty and everyone loved it

I hate that he can't let the fucking people on DDD complete a fucking sentence without jumping in front of the camera and shouting like a fucking child. Every time they're going through ingredients he has to fucking shout things he recognizes like it's going to earn him a sticker. And the way so many of the female cooks cringe when he grabs them. And the way he shoves his fingers into everything. It's a really uncomfortable show to sit through.

A+ food Shrek man.

I think that's the appeal of the show. I like watching it because it's all the fun of watching heart attack food without having to eat it.

Really? is that true? youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA

thank you user, I understand now, that was pretty fun.

Its the best show to have on while cooking or even while falling asleep. Its completely neutral, no news, not really annoying, just talking about food.

This. The only people I know that watch food network are old people. My parents unironically love Guy Fieri.

Lol the pizzagate place.

Highway to the flavor zone

there might be some truth to this but wtf are those people in the comments saying...sometimes i forgot how weird youtube comments are and that they some how manage to be worse than everywhere else

Why is there seafood in the middle of a nonperishable food aisle?
I'm calling shenanigans.

Its the restaurant from pizzagate. Look it up. I heard a rumor that the guy that owns the pizza place is a Rothschild too.

REAL TALK
I ate at his burger joint on a Carnival Cruise and it wasn't that bad. They didn't cook to temp, so it was basically fast food meat...but they had this whole buffet of condiments and toppings plus the fries were decent.

I got on a boat with a one way ticket to flavor town.

>guy fieri
>baby boomers
>drug years

I don't understand, are you saying guy fieri looks like some sort of dope smoking hippie from the 60s/70s?

Outside his meme shows on food network, he is actually a pretty accomplished restaurant owner/chef.

Obligatory

>nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html

DELET

A relatively low cost production coupled with the high number of prole eating houses that will gladly accept free publicity. It's cheap and relatable thus it'll last.

I can't take him seriously because he doesn't like eggs, which a staple of literally every fucking diner ever.

/ourguy/ Fieri

I'll never understand the greentexting of links.

morons

My favorite ep of DDD:

youtu.be/nmjZH76OtOw

wtf i hate guy now

this. get your noses out of your bung holes you "foodie" scum.

It is pretty weak he doesnt like eggs. I don't get that because pretty much anything is better with an egg on top. My best friends wife loves peanut butter and egg sandwiches.

Does Guy even know anything about food?

Ew with the yolk???