>Molly will never be your mother
>Hermione and Ron will never be your best friends

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11826429/1/Worthy-of-Magic
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, reddit

>You will never fuck loli Hermione while Ron is forced to watch in the corner.

Life truly is suffering.

I got this feeling when I read "The Secret History"
Id just transferred to a new college and it reminded me of my own life desu, but without any of the interest friends and tight social group

>Dumbledore will never be your own personal teacher
Snape would be better
>Ginny will never be your gf
Ginny is shit compared to the likes of Cho or Luna
>Molly will never be your mother
She died. Terrible mother
>Hermione and Ron will never be your best friends
This one kind of stings

>you will NEVER live on a small quad of old stone buildings with leaded windows
>you will NEVER steer a gondola as your qt RP-accented gf giggles and tells you not to crash
>you will NEVER take a walk along the river with your qt privately educated girlfriend on a frosty February
>you will NEVER attend a formal ball with your qt Hermione-esque gf who blushes when she sees your reaction to the dress she's wearing
>you will NEVER have an hour-long discussion with a jaded, witty professor who finds you "utterly intriguing" and leave his office to find your qt gf pretending to read an advertisement pinned to his noticeboard
>you will NEVER ride old-fashioned bicycles across cobblestone streets beside your qt gf and laugh as you speed down a hill with your legs outstretched
>you will NEVER share a cheap bottle of red wine with your qt Home Counties gf while listening to Cocteau Twins in her dorm with candles providing the only light
>you will NEVER arrive a little late to a raucous, controversial debate at the Union and sneak in with your qt gf, ducking and offering whispered apologies as you make your way to some spare seats
>you will literally, unironically NEVER take a slow walk beside your qt vaguely artistocratic gf through the fallen leaves of a quiet park and make her smile as she clutches her coursebooks across her chest
>you will NEVER sit in a small concert theatre and watch your qt gf playing viola and experience a overwhelming feeling of pure love for the girl you one day hope to marry
>you will NEVER run through heavy rain to your qt elite gf's dorm and have her hug your drenched coat and hair as you provide whispered encouragement about her exam the following day
>you will NEVER stand on the lighted porch of your home watching your parents through the frosted glass as they approach to open the door and feel your bookish gf squeeze your hand a little tighter
>you will NEVER read Cat on a Hot Tin Roof in bed with your refined intelligent gf and try to stop yourself from laughing as she adopts different and exaggerated accents for the characters she's voicing
>you will NEVER sit at the dinner table in your qt posh gf's home and have her mother express her genuine shock at the fact you're from a poor background and have her father respect you a little more for turning out the way you have despite that
>you will NEVER sit up in bed still half-asleep and slowly unwrap one of the gift's your qt attentive gf got you for your birthday and have her stand with her hands behind her back with her lips pursed in anticipation of your response to the books she has spent time researching in the hope they will be ones you enjoy

>Why even live?

To read real literature

This is poetry

>Worthy of Magic won't be updated anytime soon

fanfiction.net/s/11826429/1/Worthy-of-Magic

Molly is the Weasly mother. Also you know how I can tell you mom is still alive? Give her a call, she misses you

Also Ron a shit, he's a lazy selfish tool
>You will never have a pair of mentally retarded linebackers at your beck and call

Nigga, I don't care 'bout friendships.

I WANT SOME FUCKING MAGIC!

Harry Potter is shit. Period. End of story. I'm sorry that is the only thing you've read and you don't know any better, but that is not great literature. It's not even good fantasy.

get the fuck off my board

hehe yeea!! Fuck off REddit! XD

>Veeky Forums doesn't allow discussion of fanfiction
>you have to go to leddit or sufficientvelocity to have any discussion

Veeky Forums.org/rules#lit
>1. All literature discussion is welcome, however fan-fic is not allowed.

Turn this into a novel and I'd read it

>Ginny is shit compared to the likes of Cho or Luna

>Chad fucking nonwhite and tumblr: the character
>good

These kind of things always remind of Malone Dies, the sort of escapism and longing he has on his deathbed, with the Saposcats and Macmann.

That's all I think when watching a television show where there is any form of healthy friendship shown, is that I am in a sense like Malone, and straying away from myself by extending my own desires onto the characters and telling myself a story.

Television is weird.

Oh shit. This hurt me and was also nice at the same time. Can I have some more?

Cho was shit and Luna is hardly gf material
being a redhead already puts Ginny at an advantage over the other girls

fug

Man those things sound good

That hit hard