How do I seperate this so I can defrost half now in the microwave? It's about 1.4 lbs

How do I seperate this so I can defrost half now in the microwave? It's about 1.4 lbs

a bullet

bread knife.

Punch it.

I mean you have the hammer right there. It should break in half due to the scoring you already did, you just gotta hold one side and knock the other side off with hammer

So I should just keep trying? I tried to break it in half using the counter and corner of the fridge but I dented the fridge

I'll try and post results, bread knife did not work

hold half of it over the counted and half hanging on the edge and hammer it using the principle of lever action, wrap the hammer in a plastic bag first.

if you still dont get it youre retarded and should eat raw meat so you hopefully die of food poisoning shitting your insides out on the toilet which would be doing us all a favour

Glowing knife

hacksaw, sawzall, table saw, circular saw etc.

But then the meat will fall to the floor

Dont put the hammer in a plastic bag put the meat in plastic bag

so what? You're going to be cooking it right?

Nvm I got it just using the counter

Chef Ramsey would be so proud.

What are you making?

Take a sturdy knife, take the hammer and hit the handle of the knife into the meat 4-5 different spots along a row, pry the meat in half with the knife after that. Works easiest with a butcher knife.

Cheeseburgers I can take pics if you want

Yeah let's see these cheseburgers

Which half of meat are you using the big one or smaller?

Ok

The smaller one

I want to see the dents you made

Should I cut these down he middle and just eat them with my burgers or try and cut them and put them on

What toppings are goin on these masterpieces

Possibly pickles however the pickles might just be eaten on the side

I also have a1 BBQ hot sauce and ranch but probably just this

American cheese

Throw some onions in the burger grease and saute those for a bit as a topping.

Buns on pizazz

I don't really like doing that

Done also have broccoli salad

you better be cooking this medium rare op you pleb

Is that a tank or rda? Also that salad looks like shit

>Medium Rare Burgers
You don't even know the grade, cut, and how lean that beef is. Medium rare meme strong.

I mean its store bought, what did you expect. Also dat ketchup.

Can't decide which drink

It's an avacado RDA, with tank attached to it not sure the brand I'ma fill it back up after dinner

I'm watching from dusk til dawn

So the tank feeds the wick of the rda?

The salad was on sale

>No water with ice option
Burgers go best with cola, don't ruin it with those sugary bullshit drinks. Alternative the Bud Light I guess.

Lemme see pic of burger interior

Yeh you turn it upside down and the holes drip. I have the blocker part off just to show you the holes but it can have 2 coils

So what does that thing do? A vape or something

That doesn't get messy?

>generic ketchup
>Heinz mustard
>Kraft mayo

why

Ya

Not unless you turn it upside down for a long time , you usually have to have it inverted for a few seconds for it to drip, I usually only fill it halfway but it doesn't leak in my pocket unless it somehow becomes inverted. I had some really thin juice that it sucked with, I like tanks a little better though

This is what it actually looks like with the block

>pickles on a burger