That one person who orders chicken tenders and fries at every restaraunt

>that one person who orders chicken tenders and fries at every restaraunt

I thought this was a meme, but it's real. There are actually people who do this. What the fuck is the point of eating out if you're going to eat the same damn shit every time?

For me it is fish and chips, the safest thing to order at a restaurant I've never been to.

>Guy ordering boneless wings
Those are just chicken nuggets you pretentious faggot

Yes OP there are picky eaters who are socially awkward in such situations

I've met 3 people like that, all 3 were: extremely-cautious, milquetoast, and terrified of conflict. Just pathetic, weak, feeble people. Afraid to even go a even a millimeter outside their comfort zone.

A burger, hard to fuck up a burger.

My uncle does this. Every place we go to he gets a burger [spoiler]without any fixings.[/spoiler] Then again he's also the pickiest eater I've ever met as he won't eat:
>vegetables
>most fruits
>any meat that isn't beef/pork/chicken
>any non-Western food

So I mean, what's left?

Its really hard to fuck up tendies

It's also really hard to make them anything even remotely interesting

>fish
>safe

>unknown frying fat cleanliness lvl
>ordering plate full of only deep fried food

What? Just order what you want to eat and leave your autist boots at the door

>ordering a burger at every single restaurant

I read about someone who did this. They did it because they HATED having to make decisions and would panic trying to decide what to eat before the server came back. Ordering a burger no matter what was their solution.

>autist boots
Everyone knows that the autism apparel is a hat. Your comment is objectively not funny because of this.

I know a guy like that this... Worst, he says he's not picky because he eats all meats (not true, only pork, chicken and beef) and pasta or rice... Life at its blandest

I worked in a place that had a childrens menu and desu i fucked up the tendies. Under cooked them haha thats why i just make pizzas and pastas now im not a fryer.

I don't think this is necessarily bad. A lot of restaurants are really terrible. The problem here is that most places don't make their own tenders nor fries. If it turns out that they did make them in house, then chances are that they make their other food in house using fresh ingredients instead of some half made food service garbage.

For a lot of people, uninteresting is the goal. Better to have something boring but palatable than something risky.

I was once one of those people, you know, a child.

I would go out of my way to research places without burgers and take him exclusively to those places.

>meme = a falsehood
Retard.

>What the fuck is the point of eating out if you're going to eat the same damn shit every time?

They have no interest in eating out. They go along because it's the social thing to do. Their tastes are not adventurous in any way and they're fine with that.

t. someone whose wife is that person

as much as i like chicken wings if they are offering boneless """wings""" for the same price i'll take them because they are usually more meaty

>boyfriend isn't a picky eater
>gladly eats whatever's on the menu and enjoys it
>but his favorite food is still just chicken tenders
>end up forcing the point of him ordering something specialized to the place we're eating so the trip isn't wasted
I don't know if it's worth pushing, honestly. I just like to give him new experiences, but if he's just as happy with something cheap, I don't suppose it really matters.

OP, people tend to order food when out that is a "treat" ie things they don't eat at home and things they enjoy (dipping sauces, crunchy foods, sweet foods, etc).

I don't often fry at home. So, I might treat myself and get a fried side when I'm out, from onion rings to fries Unless I'm at a top steakhouse, you won't find me getting steak as much when I'm out. I simply do it better at home on my grill. I cook it to perfection, and I'm not disappointed. I will then order weird shit I haven't had in a while when out, something with a shitton of ingredients that would cost me more to make (like thai lettuce wraps at cheesecake factory), a long prep time (sauerbraten, smoked foods), or items horribly unhealthy but comfy (gravy topped fried chicken and biscuits, pecan waffle with whipped cream and sausage). I never ever cook chicken wings at home. Been there, done that, too fussy. I order it like it's some fine food pairing with beer when I'm in a restaurant that does them right. A craving hits you like that sometimes.

Let your friend do what he wants. Tenders tend to be the cheap option, and yet it's festive fried food. Only he knows his motivation, from being picky to liking to pick at his food. Who knows? Just set a good example in adventurous self indulgent spending and see if he catches on.

The solution in this case is to broaden his palate at home.

just let him eat what he wants cunt

If I'm at the shittiest of the shitty chain restaurants I'll get tenders/fries because everything else is either not worth the price or shitty. That or I'll get a burger.

Basically Applebees desu. Everywhere else at least has some value in the rest of the menu. Applebees is quite honestly the shittiest chain restaurant in existence

I hate people who only eat chicken tendies and refuse to eat anything else, dry-heaving at the sight of a vegetable.

If the guy will eat anything without any qualms but wants to enjoy his chicken tendies when he gets them, then let the man enjoy his chicken tendies. There's literally nothing wrong with that, it's basically like saying his favorite food is fried chicken, which doesn't sound weird at all. There's probably some comforting element to that dish from his past, if I had to take a stab in the dark as to why.

I honestly want to see what each restaurant's take on a burger is. I probably won't always get fries but I burgers are open ended enough for them to be a smart and safe choice right?

RUDE word

We're long distance right now so I rarely get to cook for him, but that sounds like the best route when we move in together.

I think it's because I feel bad about him living in a more rural area than I do. When we meet up I take him out to the city and we go out to nice restaurants he doesn't normally have around, so I don't want him to miss the chance to get something I think he'd like. But I really should just let him get what he wants.

>frying fat cleanliness lvl

Mate, it's heated to about 180 Celsius, what the fuck do you think is going to survive that?

>WAAAAH PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS I DON'T!
>CLEARLY THEY'RE THE TARDS/SPERGS/FAGGOTS! I'M SPESHUL!

Korean fried chicken is the newest meme right now.

If your area has a place that sells korean fried chicken and it is actually legit and not a scam, you should consider taking your bf there.