GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO STUDY MATH INSTEAD OF ENGINEERING

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO STUDY MATH INSTEAD OF ENGINEERING

Because it's way more fun and interesting, also you will be poor for the rest of your life which is also pretty neat

you have to give yourself the reason

if you don't have one don't bother, you're not cut out for math, go play around with CAD software

imagine all those brilliant minds who lived in poverty then in the future their work was fundamental to a massive breakthrough

>Opinion as a reason

>taking a joke post seriously

Because:
>1st: Double major physics and mathematics.
>2nd: Double major engineering (whichever) and computer science (or something else), whilst getting your PhDs in physics and mathematics.
>3rd: Double major in chemistry and biology, whilst getting your PhDs in engineering and computer science (or whatever else you chose).
So, you have six undergraduate and four graduate degrees in record time.

You could then proceed on to scoop up chemistry and biology as doctorates, while doing something else, like philosophy.

In engineering you study/work 14+ hours a day and wake up the next day wanting to do even more. You learn and play with a lot of subjects. I've been doing marketing and advertising for 3 months now.
Can't give opnion on math because I'll never study the bare minimum of it.

That sounds fucking awful. If I wanted to study business, I'd major in business.

1. You have more passion for maths than for engineering.

how could be interested in math but not engineering?

>brilliant minds
John Nash?

So you don't suck cocks?

If you like math for its purity you would

Any job you want
300k starting

Plus you don't have to suck dicks unless you want to.

No.

how smart do u have to be to get a degree in maths
Serious question

>shlomo
kek

meh. depends on a number of things. how much time and motivation do you have? and do you care if you take longer to graduate? if you don't have an aptitude for math necessarily, then you can grind and study a shitload with a lighter courseload and eventually get there. also you can get surprisingly far with robotic memorization. there are a number of other STEM degrees as well that are mathy but not just math, depending on how you feel it.

ikr. i was waiting for a joke in the paragraph

are u fucking stupid?

u show up to interview for ur '300k' job and they LOL at u bc you sat online looking up wikipedia theories while engineers learned job skills in important lab classes/internships

Not very.
I had a friend who was literally brain-damaged who got his degree a couple years back.
He was working on passing his actuary exams last I heard from him.

There's isn't one. Unhappy about your penis size? Go maths. Nothing else

Now don't type like every other 11 year old on YouTube and I'll try to take you seriously. You're right though

So you can shitpost on Veeky Forums

>Math - more fun and interesting compared to engineering.

>control theory
is THIS the jew secret to controlling the world??

>tfw you realize Shlomo is a real name
t.brainlet

It doesn't work like that

That's just because you're a brainlet.

Engineering is skullfuckingly tedious.

Because math has a history of achievement, and many get paid to tell students there are an infinite number of numbers.

Engineering is offices and rare metals

yeah dude being a cad monkey is so fun and interesting.................

Not much. It's a whole different story if you want to actually contribute to the field though.

Nice meme. Universities literally do not allow you to earn other degrees while completing a PhD.