Come on boys I'm a lazy and hungry fuck feeling adventurous...

Come on boys I'm a lazy and hungry fuck feeling adventurous, what should I order from the chinese takeaway that isn't just chow mein?

Lemon chicken
Pepper steak and onion
Curry shrimp

chow fun with gravy if you've never had it, delicious.

Mapo Tofu.

Chow mein is the bland celery shit right?

Cat

from my experience the only things worth getting from a generic chinese takeout restaurant are the typical things you see everyone getting like general tso and chicken/broccoli etc

Once you stray into the other parts of the menu you find youself paying 11 dollars for a container that is 90% green pepper and onions with four pieces of meat and a little bit of sauce

Singapore noodles I been eatin a lot lately

It's noodles and other stuff like pork or chicken

not related but should I cook medium shells or spaghetti

let's see the menu

you described cantonese chow mein. chow mein is literally bean sprouts and crispy noodle crackers that get soggy and gross

Here you are lad, I don't trust the seafood section though

Steak n eggos

Sorry it's sideways lad

looks like mostly the same old shit but i have no idea what "sliced chicken in sea spicy sauce" could be so get that i guess

Didn't even know that, cantonese style is all I've ever known

Christ, find another Chinese restaurant. That menu is shit.

delicious cat

Chicken in cashewnuts and yellowbean sauce is my goto. That or kung pao if the cooks any good.

I'd love to but I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and other Chinese restaurants don't deliver where I live

Cream of Sum Yung Gai Soup

>Christ, find another Chinese restaurant. That menu is shit.
It's a strange menu, for sure.

I like roast pork, chinese style. Look for something that seems traditional chinese style like that...the fried chicken with salt and chili could be, and they listed it first. Ask them to recommend something they do well. Orange beef can be good and hearty, with the healthy broccoli. I wouldn't get the chicken if I hadn't of tried it and figured out if it was cheap dark cuts with skin or generous and done well.

A very cheap item that I like at even the worst chinese places is the egg drop doup, or the egg foo young (get it with roast pork and mushrooms). This is where crisp bean sprouts and green onion is pretty homey. It can be healthy. Moo goo gai pan can also be healthy. Appetizer menu has some nice things to complement the healthy main, from spareribs to fried dumplings or won tons to spring roll.

General shrimp with shrimp fried rice.
If your not too much of a pus for a little pacific radiation.

Show the appetizer section i'm curious about this funky restaurant,

Chicken in sea sauce sounds nasty. I've never seen those paired together

That looks concerning. I don't really like ordering off menus that have over 100 items on them, granted a lot of chinese places are like this. Get some noodles and some roast duck or pork and a vegetable dish.