So, get this. This fucking douchebag, who was actually awarded the Nobel prize in literature...

So, get this. This fucking douchebag, who was actually awarded the Nobel prize in literature, will not be attending the award ceremony. I'm still incredulous at the fact that they bestowed upon him that prize instead of giving it to a more deserving American writer. Anyone who disagrees can fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not even the worst author who got it

>Bob Dylan
>""""author""""

Oh no, it's internet tuff guy!

*shakes in fear*

Maybe hes not going because everyone was shitting on the fact that he got it

>calling him a douchebag

He's fucking based for not taking the award. As someone who definitely thinks he shouldn't have won, not accepting the award is the best thing he could have done: it's humble from his POV, it also BTFOs the Swedish Academy who thought they'd get a free concert and publicity, and it further lessens the prestige of a dying award.

>He's fucking based for not taking the award.

What the fuck are you even talking about, faggot? He accepted the award.

It would be funnier if he rejected it. Stupid Swedish assholes.

Get over it, you boring outraged loser

>Caring about awards

Who would that be?

women and nonwhites

Given how Dylan needs to give an acceptance speech within six months after the awards ceremony, I think he and the Nobel Committee are in the process of slowly but cattily rejecting each other

Ebin ironic post! You sure showed /pol/!

Btw, Bob Dylan is a Jew, so he technically considers himself a nonwhite (when it's convenient)

THATS NOT PYNCHON

It totally is.

>thinking I didn't mean it

Name one woman or nonwhite who deserved a Nobel prize for literature. I'll be waiting

Hi Tom.

>concerning yourself with such a shitty debased award in the fist place
>getting all indignant and pompous about its decisions

really just shut the fuck up about the stupid award so we don't have to think about it until the next awarding when all the idiots flood in to gossip about it

That isn't me.

>That isn't me

what did he mean in the context of this thread by not saying It Ain't Me Babe

epic bait OP

Shut the fuck up, faggot

Toni Morisson.
>inb4 no because racism and memes

I could name at least 50 white men who were more deserving than that hack

>Name one woman or nonwhite who deserved a Nobel prize for literature. I'll be waiting

Vargas Llosa.

Okay.

I posted Pynchon in the dentist room a million times. You people are too fucking dumb to see it.

I don't really see the issue people have.

This

Psueds don't want to admit that poetry and song are and have always been closely related. Dylan captured the spirit of the 60s counterculture better than anybody.

That said, he's a musician, not a writer. He probably should have not gotten the Nobel in capital-L Literature, but I'm not mad.

Not Borges

Reminder the Nobel never had any fucking taste.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature

It's not even his fault. Of all the hundreds of writers, poets and lyricists in the world, those baby boomer morons at the Nobel Committee decided to give Nobel to Bob Dylan, a guy that known as an asshole since 60's.

Take your pick from
>Modiano
>Le Clézio
>Szymborska
>Brodsky
And that's only the ones from whom I've read their 'most acclaimed' work. Le Clézio in particular.