Seriously what the fuck

The only other size they have is comically large. This thing is seriously smaller than any kid-sized drink anywhere else.
Everything else at this place is god-tier, but seriously just give me a reasonably sized drink.

Carry a bottle of water around with you, you fat fuck.

finding a rusty chlorine tapwater faucet at the backside of a store>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bottled water

I don't think this picture does justice to how actually tiny this cup is

What's wrong with a large drink?

it's $2.50 and makes me feel bad about myself

also their name is DICKEYS

If you feel bad about that don't eat fast food.

the point still stands that $2.50 is more than I'm willing to pay for any amount of sugar water

Ordering a combo here makes it way overpriced

BBQ sandwich + fries (or any side) + drink = $10
2 BBQ sandwich + drink at your house = $8

The meat there is the cheapest thing

The Dickey's near me closed. I didn't eat there often, but it was good once in a while. Damn shame.

Ha good. Fuck them. They are garbage.

i've never been there but, judging from the size of the burger and the heinz in the background, i'd say that drink is fine.

'yer a dingus

Only a bitch would complain about this shit. No offense if you are a woman, but if OP is a dude he is seriously girly for caring about this or ordering anything less than the big cup. Only person I know who orders the small cup is my 65 year old mother.

Why isn't that cheese melted?

Looks like a reasonably sized drink for a normal person, fatty.

Because it's not cheese. It's "cheese"

What kind of bbq wasteland do you live in that Dickey's is a viable option? I pity you.

california

it's a slice of cheddar that they just slap on there before serving

Surely some hipster douchebros with manicured beards and coiffed hair are doing some authentic BBQ and smoked meats somewhere nearby. It'll have an edgy name that evokes oldtimey feelings like Bacon Bros, or Poore Meats & Mercantile. Yelp that shit mutherfucker, life's too short for crappy BBQ. This is one of those cases where, if it ain't worth doing right then it ain't worth doing at all.

That, or ask your black friends. One of them gotta know a southern brother who knows some hole on the wall joint that will be just as good as Hogskin Ink Eatery but at half the price.

Hole in the wall places is good for sit down, but in Texas bill millers is top tier fast food BBQ.

>tfw you live in the South
Good barbecue everywhere is one of the few perks.

I think it's the only thing I miss. (SC and TX living in my history, so I got most of the bases covered). Denver has surprisingly less competent BBQ on average than I expected.