George RR Martin on the American election

Your thoughts? Will he finish the sixth book soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm convinced he's stalling. He doesn't know how to end it satisfactorily. The new version on the TV show is the version that he was able to come up with, with a room full of people, without the bits that painted him into his current corner. He can't fix the books though, so he's just riding it out until he can't suspend disbelief anymore or he dies. And I think he has money on him dying first.

Then, some poor fuck will get saddled with finishing the damn thing. Not his problem.

OH MY GOD, I'M SO OUTRAGED BY THIS

LET'S ALL ENGAGE IN A CIRCLE JERK AND VALIDATE EACH OTHER'S BELIEFS

lol what an idiot libcuck swine

>Come January, he will become the worst president in American history
I love how shameless liberals are about their confirmation bias. They might as well just wear shirts that say "I'm a moron" on them; that would be an even more convenient red flag to disregard their opinion.

liberals are simply idiots compared to us.

They are much too controlled by their emotions whereas we are more rational and logical

The wonderful thing about Veeky Forums is I can't tell if you're joking or not.

>literally Star Wars philosophy: The Post

10/10

Holy fuck. When will liberals stop circlejerking about Trump being some kind of apocalypse.

You're all idiots.

You do realise you're doing the exact thing you're mocking Martin for doing, right?

>Honestly after the results of the election I just don't have to motivation to finish the last two books in the Game of Thrones series. Fuck you and goodbye.

>In the next episode of "anyone who doesn't agree with me is a liberal"....

>the mountain that blogs

F I N I S H T H E W I N D S O F W I N T E R Y O U F A T B A S T A R D
I
N
I
S
H

T
H
E

W
I
N
D
S

O
F

W
I
N
T
E
R

Y
O
U

F
A
T

B
A
S
T
A
R
D

As a (yeah I know I'm a pleb but I don't care) huge fan of ASOIAF, fuck George RR Martin.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
What did he mean by this?

i amas well. but yeah fuck him. has it right. he has no idea how to fucking end it. I really wish it didnt get so popular, or they didnt make a tv show until he finished the books.

>reading unfinished fantasy series
you brought this upon yourselves, retards

I really thought this was satirizing people outraged about the outrage until I got to the last line

>Your thoughts?
Just looking at this specimen makes me believe that race is a thing, because this clearly is an American if one looks at the morphology. I am NOT saying that this isn't made possible by food culture, but what I AM saying is that clearly Americans have cognitive and genetic abilites to grow in such a large width. Prove me wrong.

I wonder what they all will say when Trump ends up being a decent president.