Her work is incredibly shallow

Her work is incredibly shallow

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1400216
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/11/18/unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt-actress-lisa-lynn-masters-dead-52/94062892/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Examples?

No it isn't. I'll bet you haven't even read any of it.

ITT: Authors that autists can never understand?

>and from then on, I always acted with sense & sensibility.

wtf Jane

Only on a superficial reading

Your mom is incredibly shallow

elaborate some of the overarching themes from pride and prejudice that you recall expending effort to reveal, if you would.

nothing? shame.

>doesn't appreciate a woman who actually has a sense of humor

Are you going to start posting frogs now?

All it does is resolve around who loves who like one glorified soap opera

>love is shallow

Maybe you should go back to sluthate or /r9k/, lad

>My comprehension abilities only extend to the aesthetic front of a work.I cannot discern anything else apart from this.

>Since my aesthetic leanings do not favour Victorian high society, and I cannot conceive of anything else of value in the book due to my disability, I hate the book

>grills

>false reductionism and generalisation

all women are worthless whores, take the redpill

I'd rather this post be sincere than useless bait.

I might have been better off saying women are shallow, than Austen is shallow, but they are pretty much the exact same. For men they should read at least one because it shows exactly how women think and process the world, as eternal victims with no agency, that life happens to, and they just sit around until some Chad they have strong feelings toward marries them. Why else do you think women obsess over these novels for hundreds of years? It taps into their direct narcissism.

This.

Women are barely even conscious, they are at the level of children and dogs and need a strong disciplinary authority figure like you or me, to teach them how to live in accordance with their lesser nature.

A woman cannot truly love, cannot truly be ethical, and cannot truly be loyal, because they are superficial and shallow and aren't as ontologically 'there' as men.

The modern woman is a terrible breed. These days most girls have taken upwards of 50 different cocks before they leave high school and are full of diseases and irreparable psychological damage.
Only a fool would fall for the pathetic seduction of a roastwhore.

Women are more objects than they're subjects, they should be molded according to the creative powers of the inherently superior male; an object for him to use at will; a mere masturbatory prop to project his fantasies upon; she is worth nothing more than that; they are but mere holes.

They only yearn for Chad cock and that's all they can think about. They are inferior in all respects

autism

women stink out of their butts much more than men. this is a fact

women farts are objectively more disgusting than a male fart

>Victorian

Jane Austen died 20 years before Victoria took the throne you fucking idiot.

You should have been able to tell this by the way the people were dressed in whatever movie version you watched.

10/10 post

Don't reply to roastwhores. They can't comprehend rational arguments, they only think with their feels

beautiful

>need a strong disciplinary authority figure like you or me

i would be willing to bet that the number of "strong disciplinary authority figures" in this thread is zero

Women are divine portals, the temple doors by which Pure Essence enters this world from the spirit realm; their only purpose is to be healthy statues to seek the sublimest sperm to smuggle into their sacred orifices and contribute to the blossoming of Heaven on Earth

lol I'm redpilled. I value masculinity and traditional gender roles. I believe women should remain virgins till marriage and all men should be proud to work for his race and nation.

Speak for yourself, cuck. Women need someone like me to be fulfilled

The "redpill" is a laughable assortment of self-contradictory ideas cobbled together by retards to give themselves a sense of smug superiority without having to actually possess any personal quality or accomplishment.

redpillfags btfo

most people who are "redpilled" don't even possess the qualities they admire

yeah you're a loony mate

> OP criticizes girls for no reason
> Is also a cunt

Every fucking time /pol/

yeah frick them!

i am take the magic pill of eternal and infinite truth now, devised by our top philosophers and thinkers

will Red Pill recover??

What are the beliefs of the "redpill"?

still nothing eh? i figured someone would be able to come up with SOMETHING, even if it's wrenched from directly within your asshole.

Race-realism (whites on top of the hierarchy, blacks at the bottom, intelligence and IQ are genetically conditioned and Africans have less than whites, say)

Women inferiority. Men are superior as evidenced by who built Western civilization and who is now trying to take it down

Traditional gender roles. Women belong in the kitchen as per their nature. They ought to stay at home and take care of children and her husband, who works. As such, they should take no part in politics and needn't have the vote.

There is a global Jewish conspiracy to breed out whiteness

Degeneracy should be outlawed (i.e. gays are mentally ill, women ought to remain virgins till marriage, etc)

Leftist-Satanic-Bolshevik thought must be discouraged at all costs

Masculinity is a virtue.

Pride goeth 'fore the prejudice.
You fucking racist.

Essentially, redpillers believe that women have equal mental agency to men, act rationally in the majority of situations, and certainly don't have stronger inclinations towards vanity and validation-seeking.

Wait a second...

So where are the self-contradictory ideas here?

>>lol I'm redpilled. I value masculinity and traditional gender roles. I believe women should remain virgins till marriage and all men should be proud to work for his race and nation.
you are pure betaness

Lisa Lynn Masters killed herself in Peru

>It reported that Masters, who was in Peru to take part in a modeling event, apparently hanged herself with a skirt.
>hanged herself with a skirt.

Also, according to spanish sources, she killed herself because of "emotional problems"

>imdb.com/name/nm1400216
>usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/11/18/unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt-actress-lisa-lynn-masters-dead-52/94062892/

Press F

good little classcucks, foreigners and women are the problem

class is still an identity, cuck swine. you aren't above identity politics bet ur a woman

i have more in common with my white male "oppressor" than with a fellow "down-trodden" nonwhite or women