If you drink milk, you may be a neo-Nazi racist

If you drink milk, you may be a neo-Nazi racist.

No joke.

This week, in the Daily49er, California State University’s college paper staff writer Samantha Diaz wrote how milk has become the new symbol of hate.

“You, along with the rest of the nation, have been so accustomed to hearing the benefits of milk that you probably didn’t even realize the subtle racism hidden in our health facts,” Ms. Diaz pens.

She continues: “It may not surprise you that the United States was founded on racism. That every institution we uphold has racist roots that are sometimes difficult to catch and even harder to fight against. This phenomenon affects our voter ID laws, state testing and, yes, even our federal dietary guidelines. But how can our health guidelines, a system meant to be built upon scientific fact alone, have racist messages? Where there is a deep-rooted tradition to suppress an entire race’s existence, there’s a way.”

And yes, it all comes down to milk.

“The federal endorsement of milk in American diets contributes to the problem by uncritically pushing people to drink milk, despite the potential detriment it has on non-white people’s health,” Ms. Diaz wrote. “Our current federal dietary guidelines urge people to drink three cups of milk a day, according to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. The main health benefit of milk is to guard against osteoporosis, a disease that weakens your bones — hence the ‘stronger bones’ rhetoric. While this is a very practical health benefit, osteoporosis affects Africans at a significantly lower rate than it does most Americans.”

Thereby, milk may do a white person’s body good, but it doesn’t a black body, thereby it’s racist.

I only drink 14/88% milk

And the government isn't spraying retard chemicals on us how exactly?

People can't naturally devolve this fast. It's not possible.

>Thereby, milk may do a white person’s body good, but it doesn’t a black body, thereby it’s racist.
At least it isn't harmful to humans.

Kek

Fuck, marry, kill

>Samantha Diaz
I want to claim that this is satire, but I know enough women like her to believe that it is not.

B-but race is a social construct!!

Just a reminder that White Power Milk was a modern art thing by this black dude who did other silly embarrassing shit like wearing nude white women like giant scarves for 20 seconds then putting them down.

do I have to

The gestapo aren't knocking down Shay'Quans door to force him to drink milk. If non-whites are lactose intolerant or whatever that's their fucking issue coming from a low/non-dairy genetic culture.

Yeah somehow people are becoming really really stupid lately

No. Homosexuality is a sin

Niggers and other shitskins don't deserve nice things

it doesn't what a black body

are you retarded? systemic racism has roots so deep it is literally encoded in everyones jeans. lactose intolerance arose during american slavery and its persistence is evidence that racism is still going on

Kek

Man, I remember when that site first started showing up on Veeky Forums, people made funny comments and it was lots of fun

Now that Veeky Forums has been overrun by self-pitying rustbelt NEETs you guys have to make it all serious and angry

Rural access to broadband was a mistake

PETA is behind this, no fucking joke.

I'm literally 60iq ahead of everyone born after me, we need to get to the botto- oh look HOOD VINES (GONE WRONG) 2016 - COPS CALLED TOP TEN BEST OF 2017 just came up on my feed, we'll solve this in a moment user.
Someone is intentionally rotting brains and I intend to figure out who.

Of course

Yeah it's just funny. Veeky Forums has taken a turn for the worse in little time.

Yep. But what's their end game?

Kill Marry Fuck, left to right. Least bad option

>not adding thick chocolate to your silky white milk

You see I don't understand how you can be so high and mighty if the best school you could get into was a CSU. I can sort of understand this behavior from a kid who's going to say UCLA or Cal because the assumption is that they at the very least are capable of working hard, but the name CSULB does not carry equivalent weight.

>systemic racism has roots so deep it is literally encoded in everyones jeans.

Snopes says this is false.

>drinking milk
>being alt-right
kys!

The Learning Channel was founded in part by NASA to bring educational programming to rural Appalachia before being privatized and expanded nationwide.

Fucking look at it now.

I don't know but they're making everyone alarmingly stupid with clickbait and uneducating videos that pretend to teach people shit, like dropping hot things on other things, seriously ass backwards in the way of education.
I just uninstalled it because only 15-20 new minutes of video can be found per day regardless of 1 hour browsing or 8 hours.

It's made to make people dumb as fuck since they won't turn on the idiot box any more. There are Jewish tricks at play here and they're masterfully lowering billions of peoples IQs.
We may be the two smartest men on earth at the end of this century and that's fucking terrifying, I want to die now.

How was Mike Judge so fucking accurate?

When did government ever say to drink three cups of milk a day?

so is species.