If an alien force came and decided to either take all the avocados from the planet or all the artichokes and make it so...

If an alien force came and decided to either take all the avocados from the planet or all the artichokes and make it so the one they chose to take could never be made again, which would you beg them to leave for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynarine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a much more boring version of the 'would you sell lemons or limes to the aliens' question

Artichoke. Avocado is good but meme-tier at this point.
Also these are some lame aliens.

Probably the avocado because there are a lot of canned.bottled artichokes around so at least we could enjoy those while they lasted.

Avocado is much more versatile than artichoke

i don't eat either of these memefoods. i only clicked this thread because i thought that was a ceasar salad

But they take all the artichokes, including canned ones.

You're a terrible person and so are the aliens. You can't have either. You can have parsnips. That's it.

artichoke a shit

Not a big Avocado eater but I love Avocado Oil, so take the dumb artichoke.

Fuck that, make them take green bell peppers.

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA

>Bending over and submitting to filthy goddamn aliens

I'm going to vote avocados vs artichokes. I really love the latter, but I'm not going to cry if I can't have them again. As it is, I probably only enjoy 3-4 times a year. Avocadoes at least every other week, more when it is in season.

What are you kids on about with food and memes? Foods aren't memes. People have been eating both of these things for millennia.

They aren't some flash-in-the-pan fad that comes and goes.

Do you really have no preference? Or worse yet, choose your preference based on your incorrectly perceiving either one of these foods to be "a meme"?

I vote to keep the avocados here.

keep the artichokes. artichokes are so good, our music teacher at an elementary school near Monterey around artichoke country wrote a song about artichokes and how good they are. I still can't forget that song.

artichokes...to keep.

don't believe i've ever had artichoke, am i missing out?

It's got a slightly weird taste, almost slightly sweet. It's more the experience of peeling the thing, sort of like crab or oysters

Peeling oysters is very difficult. Most household peelers just aren't up to the task.

It has a nice texture, and this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynarine

I would try it at least once. They are pretty "meaty" and good with butter or hollandaise. You peel each leaf till you get to the center, then cut out the heart. I hate the canned ones though..used to work at a pizza place and they smelled disgusting when opened.

only fat slobs dip it in mayo... The aliens can take them too.

Avocado. Specifically because guacamole is the devil's rancid feces and I would love to never have to see, smell, or -god forbid- touch it again.

Artichokes are okay, I guess.

Artichoke, simply to piss hipsters off.

Nigga you dumb

Aliens can't see through aluminium pleb.

I'd want to keep the artichokes, they go really well on white pizza and in risotto. Probably doesn't hurt that I absolutely hate the taste and texture of avocado.

Tell them to take both.