What's your favorite cheap restaurant/fast food meal?

I love getting take-out at Chinese buffets. There's one near my college that charges $4 a pound, getting a lot of different food for $6 - $7 is great. Always leaves me full the rest of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/08/nyregion/chopped-cheese-sandwich-harlem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Chinese assholes stare me down like some sort of gang when I go to panda express to fill a container.
Why the fuck do they do this? I'm a man and I'm paying by the pound, I will certainly fill my container with half steak and half chicken if I want to.

I stopped going because I don't need scrutiny over my choice of food. I'm 140 lbs and not very notable. I don't even want to sit down in there because the dumbass waitresses pretend not to speak English so they can charge you $2.50 per drink after offering free refills.
Fuck that, I make my own bell peppers and beef now, chink buffets are the pits.

The Chinese are like that everywhere. Seriously. They're swindlers who expect the same from everyone else. Next time you're at a Chinese buffet, watch the cashier when you're paying for your meal. If you're paying with cash, watch especially close. They don't close-out the drawer and they'll sternly inform you in broken English (as they crumble up your customer receipt) where the sauces and utensils are located, then pocket the money. Just a few years ago, a local Chinese place got shut down and the owners arrested for tax evasion. They skipped-out on over 1/2 million in taxes by doing exactly what I just described. It happens all the time.

The chop cheese

I'm very uncomfortable getting sushi at one of the buffets here because the sushi chefs stand there and stare sternly at everyone.

what is that and do you have a recipe for it

Pretty much only in Spanish Harlem.

nytimes.com/2016/11/08/nyregion/chopped-cheese-sandwich-harlem.html

I like buffet take out too but way too expensive each time I go. I usually get 2 trays and it totals up to $10-12. One time I went up to $16 and literally felt like saying I just wanted to dine in. Fucken dinner prices and damn singapore rice noodles. I always grab half a trays worth of that stuff.

Beef patty special with coco bread

kickass spicy red curry with rice and veggies from the scuzzy Thai place behind my university

what is it about dirty, shady restaurants run by immigrants that make them so fucking good

sounds like youre just a paranoid as fuck kind of person.

They are Asian Jews. Nothing to be paranoid about, its a fact.

Is that.. is that ham, cheese, egg, bacon, cheese, cheese, hash brown, bacon, lettuce?

>schizo beyond belief

it's not all you can eat ('buffet') if they charge you per plate or per pound or whatever

i didnt know panda express let you fill containers. i might go there if that's the case because i hate buying """"plates"""" of chinese food

All you can eat while you are there, if you want to take some home they charge you for that since you aren't eating it at the time. Jeez, how stupid is this board?

Sometimes when I'm ar Cookout I like to get what my friends and I refer to as the Queso Box. It's simply a Cookout Tray meal, but you make the following choices for its components:

>Entree: Chicken Quesadilla
>Side #1: Chicken Quesadilla
>Side #2: Chicken Quesadilla

When you choose a quesadilla as an entree, you get two. When you choose it as a side, you get one. The Queso Box lands you four total quesadillas and a drink for 5$. Ask for Texas Pete sauce at the window and drench those fuckers in it.

Many a Queso Box has been slain after a night of boozing and whoring. Well, the first part at least.

apparently pretty stupid hence putting ketchup on fries

>amateur tax evasion

Poor aircondition and shitty Hygine. Garlic sweat Really adds a Lot of flavour

>chinese people working at a panda express

wtf i only see negroes and spics at mine

I had an episode like this but I fucking meme'd the sushi chef hard
>working in Encino about a year ago at a law office
>one of my coworkers shows me a chinese buffet down the street
>enjoyed it
>decide to go by myself one day because it's cheap as fuck and I enjoy sushi a lot
>pay up front and head straight for the sushi bar
>eat a fuck ton of the sushi
>at one point start taking out the rice and start eating it like sashimi
>do this with a fuckton of the sushi
>sushi chef is very angry
>he is so fucking ass ravaged he sends a waitress over to me to tell me that I cannot do that and I will have to pay if I do not eat the rice
>he proceeds to then stare at me the entire time
>idea pops up
>keep doing exactly what I'm doing
>stare at him back while I'm doing it occasionally eat the rice with an some meat I have on the side of one of my plates to make it seem like I'm not using the rice for the fish but for the chicken instead
>chef has goes into back to restock because I have eaten so much of his sushi
>proceed to start mowing down all the meat
>leave what is a large plate of rice on my table
>leave
>never show up again
I'm sure he was seething

Forgot
>Ate some Asian IQ sperm unknowingly
Still feel like a winner big boy?

What did you mean by this?
He never tampered with the food and to boot it tasted great but it could of been some secret sauce which gave the flavor its depth so maybe your right. It tasted like I won.

I sometimes go to Taco Bell to get a beefy frito burrito, chicken mini quesadilla, and potato soft taco, with a side of the jalapeno sauce.

the spics are are the cooks here in CA but the chink owners hire their neices to be the greeters in my town

Great place to train your stomach taking hardcore bacteria.

Doner calzone from a specific place. Thick bread, a shitoad of doner and cheese. Some sour bears and energy drink after. Do it once a week, eating vegetarian and healthy the rest of the week but that won't save me.

>mad over honest business owners trying to keep the government from confiscating their money

all independent business owners do this. do you honestly believe every business reports all the cash transactions that take place? why would they?