How many copies of your favorite book do you own?

>Me:
>1984
>2 copies

>Dune
>2 copies

>House of Leaves
>2

>Infinite Jest
>5727 X 10^7 copies

Just one

>1984
>The Musical

But was it any good?

Ulysses

1 edition from like 1958 that belonged to my grandfather
1 edition of the "corrected" text from the 80s
1 edition that is a reproduction of the Sylvia Beach Shakespear and Co. first edition

I love your sense of humor. Do you feel special now?

Why would you own multiple of the same thing? Unless it was different translations of the Odyssey or something like that

3 Moby-Dicks and 4 Paradise Losts (two are in Norton Anthologies)

journey into the end of the night

1 copy

I L I A D

4 copies, but I'm sorry to say not one of them is the Pope translation yet

>Brothers Karamazov
> tfw your'e using libraries so you own 0 copies and all copies at the same time.

>Tfw 75 copies of Siddhartha because my HS was getting rid of their entire collection of english class books.
>Tfw 60 copies of brand-new 1984 books

what edition Siddhartha and 1984?
I hope not mass market

2.5 for me- Fagles, Lattimore, and an old student's edition of books I-XII in the Greek.
I have 3.5 Æneids- David West prose translation, Dryden, a Tusculum (essentially German Loeb), and the first six books in a Loeb.

Personally I have one to write and take notes in and one to leave unblemished. Not that everyone writes in their books, but I find it easy when trying to gather my thoughts and less tedious than sticky notes or journals.

>Grapes of wrath
>0

I own 5 different copies of Ulysses.

I haven't read any of them lmao

Picture of Dorian Gray, one in eBook form I bought a long time ago before I realized how easy it was to pirate literally everything, and a Harvard Classic or w/e edition that is the original text submitted to publishers when Wilde was first trying to get it published, with a ton of annotations and discussion in it. Also art too. Very nice copy.

I doubt it.

Bantam and Signet paperback editions.

>he works in a bookstore

You are a GOD!!!

>he didn't read my post

Top jelly. I've bought and given away so many copies of Siddhartha, I'd snatch up a stack like that in a heartbeat

>Fahrenheit 451
>0

i have 15 different versions of arabian nights. 2 in non english languages

a lot of them contain different stories

Crime and Punishment.
Public domain Kindle version.

Four copies of The Brothers Karamazov: MacAndrew (which I've had forever), Matlaw's revision of Garnett, McDuff, and P&V

Colleen McCullough's Masters of Rome series, have the series in hardcover and ebook.

Well, I have three copies of the Aeneid: one in Latin, another in English, and another I have loaned to a friend right now (my blank copy).

Send a copy of each to Mr. Cross at 3934 Mount Abraham Avenue, San Diego, CA 92111

>Infinite Jest
>2 copies
>pic related, 3 and 4

Zhuangzi
Only one pirated ebook

>Buy the brazilian cover, dude