Japonika rice is the only real rice

Japonika rice is the only real rice

Any objections?

brown rice. I win.

just like brown people brown rice isnt real rice

*blocks your path*

fuck i forgot picture. now its ruined

can you tell it's cauliflower?

yes you can. it feels like chewing cut up rubber. i could see myself eating it again in the future if im really watching my carbs or something but i would never buy otherwise. notbad/10

>watching my carbs
what a waste of time.

i like it in stirfry

sounds horrible, just go with quinoa

hey man sorry im a little chubby okay. leave me alone

ill try that for sure if i buy it again

kek

These are certainly a unique ways of spelling Pilau.

Do you even basmati, plebs?

Dude. ~is~ basmati, just with some tasty additions.

Lrn2rice

all rice is brown rice till you make it not brown rice.

Basmati is the fucking worst. I'd rather have the cheapest and shittiest Chinese rice.

you should try Chinese plastic rice. Tastes just like regular rice, you rinse it off, eat it again.
Literally stopped buying food.

basmati is trash tier for street shitters.

>t. xenophobic oriental

wat?

Standard round rice. Spanish round rice is exactly the same. I know because I can into both paella and sushi.

It's the cutest rice at least

>Standard round rice. Spanish round rice is exactly the same. I know because I can into both paella and sushi.

I always buy spanish brand Diana, but there is mahatma, iberia and other sources, but it's labelled "arroz tipo valencia" which is a pearl rice (sourced from california I believe).

I use it for creamy risotto-like versions of caribbean chicken and rice recipes. It gets sticky and creamy, and blends with gelatin from bone-in chicken when cooked together like a casserole.

Are you claiming you ate some rice flavored plastic, shat it out, washed it off, and then ate it again?

The best rice is whatever rice absorbs my stock and herbs the best.

Best rice are freshly-harvested rice. You white people don't know what you're talking about.

This is correct
If rice is only good if you dry roast it and blast it with ghee, salt, and spices, it wasn't good to begin with. White americans just get confused by the "long grain is good" meme which was started by Indians in order to get people to spend more on their breaky, dry as fuck shitrice
Japonica is indeed the superior rice

I'm pretty sure I've had white and brown rice and that seemed real enough to me.