How is Sisyphus happy? He still has to push that fucking boulder up that hill everyday

How is Sisyphus happy? He still has to push that fucking boulder up that hill everyday

I M A G I N A T I O N

Who said Sisyphus was happy?

you have to assume that he is, else he would just end himself

At least he had something to do.

>he would just end himself

How the fuck is he going to commit suicide? He's already in Hades.

He could eat his own liver.

This is my big problem with Camus' use of Sisyphus as an analogy. He's not faces with the same problem as we are. He is immortal, and knows for certain of the gods (he's met them and they're making him shove this fucking rock all the time). The Myth of Sisyphus is also rife with poor reasoning and logical errors. I wish he would've stuck to fiction, which he was actually good at.

looks like you've been cucked by ol' camus, that card!

You're not supposed to think its a 1:1 equivalency, he's just saying find happiness in life even though it is futile. An image of this is imagining that Sisyphus is happy even though he lives out the definition of futility, and we must imagine him happy because the alternative is too much to bear.

Is daily uphill boulder push the key to making it?

Because he conditions his body to do it automatically and throws himself into his own world of imagination and order instead of wallowing and crying like an entitled millenial.

See Nobody claims he is happy. Simply that one must imagine him happy

>because the alternative is too much to bear.
Something can't be 'too much to bear'
Life doesn't give a shit about how unbearable the pain is. Neither do the gods. You have to bear it because that's reality. Sure Sisyphus might find meaning in pushing the rock, but eventually he'll run out of meaning once he perfects the rock pushing meta game.

Can you imagine how fucking ripped Sisyphus would be by now?

logic is a fantasy

Top kek

>not eating
>making gains
'no'

You just delude yourself into thinking that there's purpose to the pushing,
or that it's over soon.

for the frog

>he doesn't know the pleasure of hard work for the work's sake

But that's to be expected from a frog-poster.

This board really is full of teenage edgelord nihilists.

>Implying all of your lives aren't just endless repetition towards an unnatainable goal

Literally pure idealogy