Do americans really eat this for breakfast every morning?

do americans really eat this for breakfast every morning?

No. Decadent pancakes like that is more of a treat, in my family at least. Ie, "it's pancakes today!" not "it's pancakes again".

Eggs and bacon, cereal, sausages, fruit, oatmeal, were all more common when I was younger. Nowadays I generally only eat lunch and dinner.

Is that caramel on those pancakes?

If so, I've never known an American who's tried that, much less one who eats it daily.

No, just on tuesday.

*blocks your arteries*

>Teleports inside your coronaric arteries
Nothing personal kid

Once had a pancake eating contest with my buddy. Made the mistake of telling the waitress. By the 6th one they were near an inch thick and dense as fuck. We called a tie at 7.

Never met anyone who ate more than 3 pancakes in one sitting, they sit way too heavy for a big stack like in OP. Also, big breakfasts like that are reserved for sat. or sun. when the kids are off school and parents don't have to work in the morning.

And we wash it down with a post meal cigarette

Only the cowjacks, Op. Cowjacks burn a lot of calories herding cattle and cutting down tree's, so they eat a big stack of pancakes covered in caramel (Syrup is canadian), shoot their guns into the air three times, and ride off to work yelling yee-haw

wtf ru on about? obv every american eats that every day because they are all so fat and have no self control. i know bc i have seen pictures before

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

I don't eat breakfast because I wake up everyday at 12:00 P.M, stay up until I go to work at 6:00 A.M, get back home at 5:00 P.M, eat dinner and go to sleep.

no. we eat burgers.

OBSESSED

Yes but with powdered sugar on top, obviously

Those hours don't quite add up

I think he meant 12:00 AM

Most Americans forgo breakfast for snacking after arriving at their place of wage slavery, if eating is allowed.

If not, a quick cup of coffee and simple carb like toast or cereal are consumed joylessly.

On weekends people treat it like a holiday though, making a whole two meals out of it. That's when you'd go pay someone else to make you pancakes like that.

I eat oatmeal or grits (ground corn; hipsters call it polenta) and eggs almost every morning. Often with leftover meat from last nights supper.

>its another "do Americans do this? t. freedom hating Eurotrash" episode

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>not waking up early to cook breakfast.

Not all Amerifats are fags, just some.

yeah it's about flavor combinations. on pancakes you use allegedly maple flavored corn syrup, not allegedly caramel flavored corn syrup.

i thought grits was made from hominy (nixtamalized) and polenta was made from regular corn.

The difference between grits and polenta is more than hipster terminology, dumbass. Take the dick out of your mouth and learn something.

My typical breakfast is

>Three Eggo Waffles, Made in Toaster
>6 Jimmy Dean Sausages, Made in Microwave
>Pancake Syrup
>Egg White Omelette with Kraft American Cheese (no yolk because fat is bad for me)

After just a filling breakfast I then take a nap and wait for lunchtime.

No. Most Americans don't have the time to do cooking on weekday mornings. They may on weekends though.

Hominy is coarsely ground. Finely ground are more popular, hence just "grits."

t.hipster

Yes yankee boy, tell me how our food is.

No just the butter, but a kilo of it.

T. An American

I eat 16oz of tea or coffee and a smoke for breakfast. Americans can't actually afford the food you claim they eat. 400 calories a day for me.

That's actually not caramel, pretty sure it's cajeta, a Mexican milk candy thing from goat's milk that's pretty good
But then of course, as most things go, Chicanos set up shop in the U.S, take parts of their culture and Frankenstein the fuck out of them
Cajeta is used in moderation, like honey
It's not a fucking pancake drencher

Most people don't eat pancakes every day, because it takes time and they often are really heavy and sugary and will make you feel bad during the day.

Pancakes smothered in caramel like that are definitely a treat, but in general, pancakes, waffles, stuff like that generally is reserved for a weekend breakfast, or as a treat.

I don't really eat breakfast anymore but when I do I'll usually have a bowl of oatmeal and a banana or some eggs and sauteed vegetables.

Oh hey that's literally me.

Tea and smoke for breakfast

200-400 cal lunch

600-1000 cal dinner

Well, that and a diet coke. Yes.

My uncle eats pancakes or waffles every single day, even when traveling. Does he have autism?

i usually just have a breakfast burrito in the morning, since when i cook it in the toaster oven it takes an even 40 minutes and it's always done by the time i'm finished with my morning ritual

What? Hominy is whole kernels. The point is that it's nixtamalized, it's nothing to do with how finely ground it is.

jesus h christ, I can barely cook and egg and even I have watched enough food network to know that grits and polenta are NOT the same thing.

That's like, 1/4 of a Real American Breakfast. You forgot the 12-egg omelette, pound of bacon, 4 biscuits with gravy, and the 1/2 gallon of Folders coffee.

obsessed

As an American I would like to say that I can eat whatever the fuck I want for breakfast because freedom and fuck you you judgemental fuck face

>I can eat whatever the fuck I want
Apart from non pasteurized cheese amongst many other foods.

Why do some people go out of their way to eat kibble for breakfast?

And kinder eggs

And haggis.

And beluga caviar.

>do americans really eat this for breakfast every morning?

In the deep south, yes.

And Absinthe.

We can actually get maple syrup. You just have to read the labels at the store.

Restaurants are corn syrup, though, sadly.

I care about my family's health, so I buy Log Cabin, made without high fructose corn syrup :-)

You're more meme than man. What's it like being such a colossal faggot?

No. Unfortunately I do know of people eating frozen waffles every day.

Why is it covered in caramel?

Cracker barrel used to serve real maple syrup which is somewhat surprising given the clientele. Now it's a 40/60 blend I think.

Weren't you hosers just rocked by a huge maple syrup price scandal?