Muh crumb

>muh crumb

Eat shit, crumbfags. My bread tasted delicious.

Nice repost faggot

That is my post and my picture.

Fuck off.

What is with this autism? Fuck off and let people post what they want.

Two bread troll thread on page 1 at same time.

Its gonna be a glorious day!

How did you fuck up that crumb that bad?

Why not fill your bread with delicious holes though

Naisu repost

THIS! Came here to say this, was not disappointed. +1 to you two gentlemen.

this, OP is a faggot

Underrated post.

So much THIS.

+1 this post.

This is what Veeky Forums has become.

So much this.

I'll fill your asshole.

Nice try, op, but this thread has already happened. You were there, you posted it.

WRONG. here. I'm the one that baked the bread. I'm the one that took the picture and posted. The thread.

This OP was an imposter.

Let rise for ten minutes in a chest freezer and then not knocked back?

That's what it looks like.

Are you fucking retarded?

?

As someone who doesn't know shit about bread, what exactly is meant by a good crumb and how is that achieved when baking? I can't tell what's wrong with the OP pic.

It's really quite subjective. Some people like a smaller bubble, more even crumb, other people like huge bubbles with an uneveness to it.

The bread in the op is a very fine crumb, almost cake like, though it doesn't look overly dense to me. It just looks like the results of having an ever so slightly under-hydrated dough while using commercial yeast - which created that dense / fine bubble crumb. Now the large chambers that you see are from fucked up folding technique, or fuck ups in the final shaping. Those should not be there. But OP is right, if it still tastes good then crumb fags can "eat shit" because in the end its all about how the bread tastes and if its edible.

I am sure OP will get his folding and shaping technique together on the next go round and he will have an even better loaf.

>commercial yeast
It does not matter what he fucked up is leaving his dough to rise long enough. If you don't let is rise for around 12 hours then it is stiff and does not have any bubbles however if you do the dough because very light and soft with a lot of bubble.

As for his crumb I'll bet you he didn't cook it long or at a high enough temperature.

For the folding yes sure.

Pic related is one of my bread. No kneeding, only waiting.

>I'm a no knead faggot

pls go

??? it creates fine bread and is near impossible to fuck up
See yourself out fggt

I can create a better tasting loaf in 3 hours with a sour dough starter and KNEADING.

Have fun with your hipster slow food bullshit.

sourdough starter with bread machine master race.

post crumb, retard

>no crumb shot

Shit bread

werd. master race reporting in. no knead faggots can get rekt.

my bread machine kneads a lot of dough. I use it 2-3 times a week.

Critique my bread

Should I have left it in longer?

>clearly using all purpose flour to make bread

You need to get yourself some bread flour and you knead to learn how to knead.

No that's fine.
You're pretty fucking good at that to boot, you could sell that stuff.

>getting this mad

Holy shit are we going to have another one of THOSE nights?

When are you leaving because this post of yours tells me you're going to be a fucking dick to everyone here all night.
Go drink somewhere else fucker.

It looks raw in the center and doesn't have a nice brown crust.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. 10 more minuets would have done it. It was great but clearly not as dry in the middle as say supermarket bread.

>thread about crumbfags
>probably the most pretentious community in the baking world
>expect people to be nice

And then there was this faggot...

I just expect to browse a board for a night with not everyone being huge assholes about everything
I'll go play games I guess. This board is about as fun as playing with a rock if you're not piss drunk.

You sound like you need the sauce to be a fun person, or enjoy life.

Good luck with that, you alky piece of shit.

It's not fun being openly harassed on blue boards because some egotistical 16 year old had a bad day at school and wants to pour hatred out onto the world and then explain why he's normal.

Why would an alcoholic even be sober? Is your brain working? I had two beers this month. What are you trying to project or accomplish as an anonymous poster in the bowels of the internet?

You just seem angsty as fuck to me dude. I don't think you're bothering anyone. Just making them want to get away from you.

>nevertheless, she persisted

do you have a point?

did you want to talk about crumb at some point?

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>dddddddddoooooooooooo I waaaaaaaaaaaant to taaaaaalk
>cruuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmb?
YESYESYEYESYESYESYESYESYES
>SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wat

>not using tipo 000 italian flour that is so fine you make a smoke grenade just by opening the bag

Bread without crumb is shit bread, and that's fact.

This is excellent advice.

t.

Nigger, Veeky Forums is probably the only board on Veeky Forums where there is a near majority of users over the age of 25, married, and chronic alcoholics.

fuck off crumbfag

>however if you do the dough because very light and soft with a lot of bubble.

First time making bread, please be gentle.

Looks like it'd be fantastic for something like garlic bread

"Bread"
come back when you learned how to bake some real bread

t. german

eat my ass

atleast i have delicious bread with it

dip your bread in my sweaty asshole and eat it

>2017
>still eating the bread jew

>ZERO crumb
WTF

I don't like american 'food'

>crumbfag detected

Definitely better than my first attempt at bread. Took me many, many loaves before I could reliably get crumb like that.

Is there literally an argument over bread with and without crumbs? Holy shit it's true. The internet will fit over ANYTHING.

>DONT TELL ME MY SHITTY BREAD IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Calm down buddy, work on your technique and your bread won't look and taste like shit.

I'm not American, I'm Italian. Retard.

So, guys, what are the best practices to get the most out of an appartment oven while baking bread? As in a not so good oven (max 250°).

DURR HURR ONLY I KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT WRONG

Fuck you Veeky Forums