How do I get my wife to accept white bread again? Shortly after we were married...

How do I get my wife to accept white bread again? Shortly after we were married, my wife decided to start buying whole wheat bread for "health reasons". I'm okay with whole wheat, but sometimes I just feel like having white bread instead. I recently bought a loaf of white instead of wheat when she sent me shopping today, and she became upset. She says it's "not as filling as whole wheat" (I disagree) and not as healthy. Now she's not talking to me. Is she right though?

I mean I think everyone agrees that whole wheat is healthier, but you still need to divorce your psychotic wife for getting this bent out of shape over a loaf of fucking bread.

Quit letting your wife cuck you.

Buy both dumb dumb

The difference between white an whole wheat is insignificant unless your diet is made up of 90% bread. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and meats contain much more nutrition than any sort of bread.

>"not as filling as whole wheat" (I disagree)

Well it does have more fiber

Yes she is.
Stop eating packaged white bread.

pretty much this, who the fuck ignores there husband for fucking bread?

literally this. problem solved
you can do what you want while respecting her choices you beta

Eat rye bread if you want something filling. You eat wheat bread for the taste (or lack thereof) and not for health reasons.

Your wife sounds like a bitch, but you sound like a wimp. Just buy both and quit letting her boss you around so much. Just explain it rationally that you want to mix it up a bit and she doesn't have to have any if she doesn't like it.

I am not sure if this is weird meta-trolling, but your wife sound fucking crazy, nobody should care that much about bread

have you married a child bride? Are you muslim?
simply tell her what you told us, that you occassionally crave white bread and that she needs to grow the fuck up or you will leave that immature tantrum throwing cunt for another woman.

she's clearly the kind of bitch that thinks "oh well if I can't have any you can't either"

Whole wheat is an allegory for BBC

Your wife LITERALLY craves Big Black Cock

This and g8 b8 OP.

>eating bread
>at all
shiggy

Just get both christ how do even make this an issue?

Whole wheat sourdough is best

create a series of fake health blogs, feed it with accepted bunk theories of how some random food item or exercise is either good or bad for you and after all your sock puppet fake sites have established history of articles on the subject write a legit fake article about how white bread was the best for you the whole time and all the Dr.s and "Experts" were wrong.

It's a lot of work, but if your wife is anything like mine she'll be too fucking stupid to see through the obvious deception.

But then we don't get to call him a cuck and rant about how white bread is making him gay and grow breasts.

Next time you're outside the house without your wife, just buy some fucking white bread.

It's like a buck fifty a loaf, how poor are you?

buy both and start beating your wife.

She isn't talking to you because of the bread you bought? Sounds like a great relationship.

It isn't as healthy, she's right about that.

You have your preference. If you can kill a loaf of white bread before it goes bad, tell her to buy half-loafs or demibaguettes of whole wheat or rye or something at the local bakery.

She is a woman; she has her mind made up. Sometimes it takes a bit more than just logic to make such a woman see the light.

Good luck, and have fun!

>demibaguettes

Well la-dee-dah!!!

look what we got here boys!

If you stop for a second and see it from another point of view you would probably see that whole wheat is a metaphor for BBC.
I mean, seriously?
>She says it's "not as filling as whole wheat"

Get whole white wheat. It's as nutritious as whole wheat but tastes closer to white. The difference is in the kind of wheat berry used.

Literally why in the fuck would you get white bread

White bread: Remove wheat germ and vitamins, replace with synthetic poisons that Americans ACTUALLY BELIEVE they need to survive.

Wheat bread: Process the wheat germ with the flour, no need to add chemicals. They still add them bit far less unless the ingredients state that it is nothing but wheat.

Your wife might be onto something. The US poisons it's wheat, get the fuck over it guys holy shit.

A poorly drawn furry?

Africans love the yellow bread...

they know Yellow Bread = Best Bread

I love PUMPERNICKEL!!!

She's just upset. She's not having sex outside of our marriage.

>I love PUMPERNICKEL!!!

I love the color of PUMPERNICKEL!!

>Africans love the yellow bread...

This is undeniable.

OP - buy this. Soft like white bread but all the good stuff of wheat. It's delicious. Also, your wife sounds like a giant bitch.

OP's wife is correct in this.

Grocery store white bread is barely even bread.

Fact: It makes a better grilled cheese.

>I love the color of PUMPERNICKEL!!

I love the TASTE of pumpernikle!!

*half-loaves

>*half-loaves

GOT THAT RIGHT!

YUMMEEEERRRRRSSS!

You're a cuck aren't you?

A lot of bakeries here will package their specialty breads in half-loaves. Sells faster and people will actually murder half a loaf of spelt-rye before it goes mouldy. A full five-pound loaf might not fare so well.

>tfw white
>tfw you will never race-mix with a qt black girl

How about you buy a loaf of wheat for her and a loaf of white for yourself.

How fucking hard is that? God your marriage must be shit.

buy baguettes and make fun of her for being a pleb

WHITE BREAD BADDDDDDDDDDD WHOLE WHEAT BREAD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

>Having your balls so deeply buried in your wife's purse that you think it's acceptable for her to get mad over a fucking slice of bread
You should kill yourself.

She's right, go beat your pathetic white wheat. Cuck.

yes she is

You're a fucking adult.
Just explain that you like to have white bread occasionally and get it for yourself.
Does she give you an allowance? Do you always have to like and eat the same things?

If you live in the U.S don't fucking buy white bread
It's the shittiest and most detrimental thing you can do
It's not even bread

>She says it's "not as filling as whole wheat" (I disagree)

this isn't subjective. whole wheat IS more filling because your body doesn't process it as easily as white bread. your just a fucking fat fuck

>>tfw you will never race-mix with a qt black girl
I thank the old gods every day for this

Beyond just whole wheat vs white, what are opinions on sourdough, pumpernickel, rye, and yeast breads?

Is this a cuck meme? Just buy both kinds of bread.

And if it is a cuck meme, ask for a threesome.

Don't you tell me what to do

The "whole wheat/whole grain" meme is just a meme. The "healthier" option is to cut it out completely. Personally I'm a fan of potato bread and homemade beer bread, anything else isn't worth the carbs and calories when I could have a baked potatoe or yam instead.

>a buck fifty a loaf
Lel, and I bet you make fun of "fly over states", too, huh?

My pumpernickel laughs at your "whole" wheat. What a poser.

Sorry that your poverty bread is somehow the new hot bread and the prices got jacked up

I hope you buy traditional pumpernickel and not big brand shit with added caramel to make it dark

YOU BIG FAT KEK

Whipped

If she's not talking to you because you bought the type of bread you like, you've got bigger problems, friend.

Is black girls loving Asian guys a new thing? wtf?

>Is black girls loving Asian guys a new thing? wtf?

FUN FACT:

China now owns more oil resources and land value in Africa than any of the European colonial powers combined, at ANY time in history.

>pumpernickel

Not mixing your dark & light rye breads.

Fucking plebs.

Black women can't help themselves.

They love the BYC

Asian guy here, I get tons of black chicks contacting me on OKC, they're second only to other Asian chicks, although it's possible that I'm just seen as "attainable"

>it's possible that I'm just seen as "attainable"

You're Asian. You have "meal ticket" stamped across your forehead.

Learn to exploit it. Don't love them hoes.

>Learn to exploit it. Don't love them hoes.
Listen to this man

Time to cheat on your wife or maybe beat her.

>literally BLACKED: the bread

I love me some wheat bread, but when I make a grilled cheese, it has to be the cheapest, whitest bread available.

Emphasize you want it as a dessert item, like for peanut butter or toast with jam, then just use it for other sandwiches anyway. It's stupid for her to care this much, but also stupid to argue over.

>cutesy reference to non-Christian gods
You type like a fedora-tipping teenager.