How come that Bernard Jou Iwaku isn't on the Veeky Forums roster team yet...

How come that Bernard Jou Iwaku isn't on the Veeky Forums roster team yet? The lyrics for the ED theme are literally "Read a hard fucking book for once", perfect for a goalhorn

Too much genre fiction desu

Watched the first episode of this and it's amazing how it perfectly describes so many people on here.

Heh.

>this man
>in my animu

Episode 3 is one big rib on him, it's great.

Because it's a terrible series that you only enjoy because 'LOL THATS SO RELATABLE DONT READ ANYTHING I CLAIM TO XDDDDDD'

I think it's about par for the course when it comes to comedy TV shorts.

Because you have low standards.

The flood of fast-paced comedy shorts in recent years has been mediocre all around, doesn't mean this show isn't funny.

I don't anime and I just watched this. My only question is how do you stand those annoying fucking voices?

Exposure

You could try watching a more serious anime first.

I guess you kinda filter them out after a while, the voice actors in this one are particularly grating though.

What are some Veeky Forums anime then?

Preferably without little girls.

Madoka Magica

I don't get that anti-second handbook shop prejudice in the last episode. If you shop in chain bookstores in 2016 you're asking to be ripped of.

Are you tone death?

Psycho-Pass
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
Steins;gate
Ergo Proxy

And Cowboy Bebop - humanly impossible not to like

cowboy bepop is trash dude.

Aoi Bungaku is the most Veeky Forums anime in a strict sense. If what you mean by that is "what's some more grown-up anime" than Jii-san's movie reviews are the best guide IMO. Everything done by Satoshi Kon is particularly great.

>streaming

I bet you fucking doggy ear your pages too.

Does video quality really matter in a show like this? Tell me honestly.

Of all of these, Aria, Perfect Blue and Paprika are probably the most Veeky Forums

No, it's the principle that matters.

>Steins;gate

Fuck off back to ribbit you idiot.
Cowboy Bebop is fucking awful and so is everything else you mentioned.

I'd put LOGH on par with/ just above Foundation by Asimov, Berserk at like ASOIAF-tier, and Monster on par with a Steven King book, but that's about as good as they get. I don't even dislike them, they're my favorite anime, but it's just a really young medium so there's not as much depth as literature.

TATAMI GALAXY

Those are all terrible anime you fucking idiot.

>War & Peace in space
>terrible

War & Peace is awful, so yes it is. Get some standards please.

7/10 then m8

Russians can't write, it's all garbage.

Berserk retards are almost as bad as the Jojo shitters.

I wasn't calling them incredible or anything, they're just the best I can think of. What are some anime that you think are great or 'Veeky Forums-tier'?

The LoGH books are pretty good.

I'm watching it and I enjoy it. Its relatable and funny.

>anything i dont like is b8
I'm not spoonfeeding you

>Preferably without little girls.
Disgusting

>berserk at ASOIF tier

lol