What should I do with this shit? I have some "stew beef" chilling in the fridge...

What should I do with this shit? I have some "stew beef" chilling in the fridge, and it'll probably start to go bad if I don't use it by tomorrow. I hate using this pre-cubed junk meat for stew, and I honestly don't really feel like a stew anyway... So what else is it good for?

Just slice 500 onions and let it stew in the juices for an hour

Do a chilli

make some shish kabobs

>season and brown, pop it in the crockpot with pearl onions and beef stock
>cook low and slow until everything is tender
>start a dark brown roux when it's cool enough to handle
>drain juices and stock slowly into roux to make gravy, thicken to your preference
>season with various herbs and spices (I like sage, pepper, and a pinch of cinnamon)
>ladle back into beef/onions, set heat to high
>cook until everything is incorporated and warm
>serve over buttered rice

Dump in crock pot on low overnight. Add stock, water, wine, beer, can of tomatoes, whateverrrrrrr..... even BBQ sauce. Just get it cooked and be done with it. Doctor it up tomorrow, whether you shred for barbacoa, or simmer with some sour cream for some paprikash over noodles.

Freeze it until you feel like stew.

pasta alla genovese.

really nice onion meat sauce.

You can't "do a chili" a chili is a pepper plant. You mean chili con carne. Find another abbreviation, the word is in use

Works great for stroganoff. Use a slow cooker.

Do a chilli con carne

goin with this

This.

You should start Strogan off that beef.

What a classic, utilitarian, approach.

If OP is feeling it, they could make that roux into a beef gumbo, and serve over some rice, or better yet some type of dirty rice. Nutmeg is a great additive to gumbo, a small dash enforces the nuttiness of it.

onions and gravy and eat it like that

Making spicy Asian-ish stuff with rice noodles.

>hate using this pre-cubed junk meat for stew
Because they will literally dissolve into the stew.
But honestly just make a soup.

throw them in one of those instant curry things

you should use the raw meat to clog your esophagus because you seem insufferable

>brown meat with onions inna dutch oven
>sprinkle some flour at the end and add potatoes and carrots
>cover with beer
>bring to a boil
>add seasoning
>put in oven for a while

This is Veeky Forums.