ITT: we determine the ultimate compartmentalized frozen TV dinner

ITT: we determine the ultimate compartmentalized frozen TV dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKB2cwdp2mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>poke holes to vent
>microwave for 2 minutes
>stir potatoes
>microwave for 90 seconds
>remove film
>microwave for 30 seconds
>stir corn and potatoes, replace film
>microwave for 1 minute
>flip rips, remove brownie
>microwave for 4 minutes
>replace brownie, stir potatoes
>microwave for 2 minues

I hate the ones that make you cook it, remove certain things, cook some more, and then replace those certain things

THE BEST

For me, it would have to be:
>big compartment: fried chicken patty
>left small compartment: lettuce
>center small compartment: sesame seed bun
>right small compartment: mcchicken sauce

Beat me to it you cheeky cunt

clevuhguhl.png

I knew I saved these for a reason.

This meme is about as fresh as the food it parodies

Jesus, that looks rancid as fuck.

Claimjumper used to have the best ones, but I think they stopped making them... Sad...

Next best is Marie Callendar's

WALA

beautiful aesthetic.

absolutely disgusting

nooooo

Hungry Man Chicken and Waffles.

This discussion is now over.

I never thought these things involved so much fucking around. Compare it to >boil pasta >stir through premade sauce.

>This exists

the banquet pizza though

Even school cafeteria pizza looks better than this.

It's amazing, the hoops retards will go through trying to justify having to eat so poorly

1 container pasta dinners.
The only type that I have never found to be so bad as to be inedible.

That pizza:pudding ratio tho.
If it was scaled up to large pizza size it would be something I'd eat back in my binge drinking days.

Pasta is only ONE dish. OPs pic has FOUR. Try again flyover retard.

That's a pop tart with cheese

>main: tendies or nuggers
>side 1: macncheese
>side 2: peas

the only correct answer

You'd think of all the frozen meals they would have figured out how to rehydrate pasta in a sauce the best.

do people actually eat this shit?
I can't imagine coming home every day and sticking this shit in the microwave because i don't have the time or skill to cook real food.
That's not a life worth living.

Is it bad that I want the chicken fingers with that stuffing on top of it?

>he doesnt like microwave dinners

whats it like being a fag

God tier

>side is potatoes
>dessert is cherries

You are right, that is the perfect TV dinner.

I became a bit depressed myself when reading this thread, if only with the realisation that these companies put this stuff out, which means that people must be buying it. If they're buying it, they're probably eating it.

I'd rather put a slice of cheese between a slice of bread than entertain the notion of eating some of these culinary aberrations.

Banquet is below poverty-tier. That shit is like $1.
Marie Calendar and Hungry Man are WAY better made. They're still TV dinners but they're at least passable as lazy microwavable meals, and while eating them every day is sad as shit sometimes you just dont give a fuck and want something vaguely hot and tasty at the end of a long day.

wtf I'm depressed now

trader joes has something similar, with pesto
it too is passable

usamerica, you have, once again, proven that your so called culture in terms of fast food has the most serious issues. And I am very sorry, that I am a friendly person who cannot think of a proper insult right now. Lucky for you they have worse food in asia or poor countries.

This was pretty decent best TV dinner I had to boot

Yeah, I'm not picky. I'll eat Marie Callender or Stouffer's or Michelina's once in a while but won't touch Banquet.

Curse of the brownie

I eat the banquet ones for lunch at work. It's usually just the tenders and mac n' cheese ones though.

Stouffer's ready-to-bake veggie lasagna, while not anywhere as good as an actual homemade lasagna, still makes for a half-decent meal when I don't want to cook. Turn oven on, wait a couple minutes, throw that thing in and get it back out when it starts getting bubbly.

My nigga. Stoeffers lasagna and Mac n cheese is alright.

Salisbury steak and turkey are the best generally if you have to eat any of these, anything chicken is horrifying

I will say that the Corkeys frozen BBQ dinners are actually not bad, but they are also a lot more expensive then the average frozen meal.

Granted, it has also been like 2 years since I had any frozen meals.

fuck that noise. It's going to taste like shit just slam it in the microwave for 4 mins and eat it

This is my absolute favorite tv dinner. Those crouton chunks are delicious.

Also these pictures should be of the cooked tv dinners, not frozen.

This. Stouffer's makes good stuff. Or at least those two are.

If this counts, the pizza is superior. Pretty damn good sauce, really.

If you really like the sauce buy a frozen tombstone pizza. On the box of Lunchables it says "tombstone pizza sauce"

Why is that "mashed potato" whiter than snow?! Is it bleached for safety purposes? I wouldn't even feed a pig with those "meals"

For me

I agree, but its only because they are smothered in gravy!

I got quads. Neat.

Marie calendar is the hypest shit

Okay, can someone explain to me how they make this tomato sauce? The few times I've managed to stomach it, I remember the overbearing taste of metal

What you're tasting is iron, this is blood. Whose blood, we do not know

It's because of improperly seasoned meme pots.

Zatarain's pasta isn't actually that bad. Everything else is here is awful, though

This or GTFO.

Why not just buy a big ass steak? I mean, you can get a decent sized steak for 8 or 9 bucks, and any retard can cook a steak to their preferred doneness.

If you want a steak thread, start your own you fucking faggot.

banquet is absolute trash.
not even poor people should eat it.

you can get more calories from a $1 mcdouble and not have to put yourself through the hell of eating banquet.

also more calories from 3 tina's burritos which is about $1.20

no excuse to ever eat banquet.

You'd wet your knickers if any of these tv dinners were plated with a smear or drizzle, and a foam, you pretentious bastards.

Chicken-fried steak with pepper gravy in the main compartment.
Peas with mushroom slices in a garlic butter sauce as side 1.
Broccoli florettes or french cut greanbeans as side 2, can't decide.
Mac & Cheese as side 3.
Three pecan shortbread cookies, the kind with a little dollop of fudge in the center, in a packet taped to the film as dessert, not to be microwaved.

man that brings me back. i was left alone a lot as a kid and i would eat these for dinner. pic related was probably my favorite, but it came with fries instead of mac an cheese.
i havent eaten one in maybe 15 years but i can still remember the taste

>posting banquet

there is a reason that shit is like 4 for a dollar all the time

I only really ever liked the boneless fried chicken hungry man. The brownie is shit though.

>All the deliciousness of prison food, but from the comfort of your couch!

This thread reminds me why I lost faith in humanity.

That shit is fucking god-tier. Best frozen food I've ever eaten.

we have a winner. i also like the shrimp Alfredo i add extra shredded mozzarella on top of it

american frozen food is on a whole different level, I can find better food at 7-11 in my country

We have stuff like that here too, it's just usually near the deli, and not referred to as frozen food because it's just refridgerated.

We have 7-11 here in America too, dingus.

The only people who buy TV dinners are single parents for their children to feed themselves and literal manchildren who can't even begin to cook without the microwave.

What's that brown blob?

Had this.

Pure fucking nostalgia.

I'm moved to tears, not even kidding.

Spicy Ahi. Everytime, guarentee. Tho the new recipe sucks.

Please learn to cook. Stroganoff is easy to make, affordable, and you can have tons of portions from about 45 minutes of work.

Wait, is it actually cherries? Google Image shows it's that horrid cranberry apple bullshit.

These are genuinely not bad at all. When compared to typical frozen dinner shit, it's gourmet fine dining. Definitely one of the best brands

Fuck you and your shitty country

t. swede

Literally never have seen one that was that bad.
It's usually just vent or no vent, with possibly having to stir some shit once in a blue moon.

I don't know why people subject themselves to Banquet when Stouffer's is right there. Also Marie Callender's.

When you guys get independence please take in our Hong Kong migrants

t. Canada

You're in no position to make this comment.

t. Swede

aptly called a "brownie"

this actually looks alright

Are you The Wolfe Pit?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKB2cwdp2mc

How to make frozen brownie batter for microwave?
I love this trash and would like to make a big batch so I could just scoop out a bit anytime I wanted one.

That shit ain't poverty tier. No microwaveble meals are, unless you have some source of income along with SNAP.

Imagine having an egg or two with vitamins in the morning, a tin of tuna by itself for lunch, and rice and beans every night . That's pretty decent for poverty.

t. Was and still a bit of a poorfag

That's not how frozen dinners work. Everything on the trays is cooked, it's just heated in the microwave.

If you want instant brownies, just buy/bake a bunch of brownies and freeze them individually.

Do you put the fruit snacks in the microwave?