I don't like donuts because I don't know how many you are supposed to eat at a time. One is not enough...

I don't like donuts because I don't know how many you are supposed to eat at a time. One is not enough, but three is too many. So I guess the answer is two, but even that is slightly too sweet and I get tired of it, and who the fuck eats a donut and a half? It is not an evenly portioned treat. Fuck donuts.

Timbits

Fuck off with your canadian bullshit

>One is not enough
ok fatty

Just eat the donut and a half, then enjoy the other half later.

Or get one heavy donut with one light donut, like a cruller.

Try smaller doughnuts. As with many things, the british way is superior; a bunch of smaller doughnuts instead of a few big ones.

eat donuts holes m8

It isn't. Who orders one donut? You are the one who is the fatty. You're just trying to disguise your crippling obesity by thinking of what a skinny person would say, but no skinny people say that, because the thought of eating one donut is patently absurd. Foolish. You've fooled no one, tubs.

pączki are the superior donut variety
>less sweet
>bigger
>dough is more flavorful
>filling makes it less monotonous
>focus is not on gimmicky candy-colored toppings but on the actual taste

Or just eat a donut and something else. Like an egg.

the obvious answer is to eat an amount of timbits that suits you

the added bonus of this approach is that you can diversify your taste portfolio to best suit you current hunger needs

a simple approach to a complex problem, it just works

Fuck you timbits are a great solution and a nifty part of our forgotten culture that distinguish us from our rippling lardy American neighbors

Donuts aren't supposed to be the main part of your breakfast you fatasses. Have one as a snack every once in awhile.

I had five in a row last weekend. I think six would have been ideal, but I didn't want the shame of having eaten a whole half dozen.

Timmy Ho's exists in America though, at least in Michigan.

Truly the patricians choice

>dough is more flavorful
what is it flavored of vanilla?.

Newports and MD 20/20

you're a fst pigfucker and you know it

this. donut sticks are A1

it can be flavored with different things, but the main difference is that it's more heavily fried
it can have different fillings but rose jam is the most popular

You eat 1 donut and have a drink with it. Unless you haven't eaten a meal yet, it's a sizeable snack.

The only problem I have with donuts is that I subconsciously compare them to the local donut shop from my hometown. So far nothing has come close.

one is enough.

I usually just eat the whole half dozen. It's not a real problem if you eat them around lunch, then have a small dinner.

I don't do this very often obviously. I mean it's not like an obscene amount of sugar (a little over two 12oz sodas worth). But you kinda feel gross all afternoon.

we slice them into quarters/thirds so everybody gets to try a bit of every donut.

What the fuck why didn't I think of that?
I don't even like donuts now and i'm sad I missed out on this and always got stuck with fucking shitty chocolate donuts.

You can eat whatever quantity you want, that is, if you can ever get over your OCD.

imagine how fucking gay you'd have to be to want to eat a donut phallus when you can have a donut orifice. fucking faggot.

more than 27 grams of sugar in a day is an obscene amount.

I do this when there's a dozen donuts for several people to share. I do it for most things there is a variety of and people are sharing communal package. It allows people to determine their portions better, try the variety of options, and keeps other people from manhandling the food after scratching their balls/cooter.

It's more yeasty imo. Also heavier but with bigger air pockets. Americans donuts I'd eaten were either cakey or so light and fluffy there was barely anything to "chew" on.

They sound delightful. I'll keep my eyes open for them~

Just eat two glazed donuts you moron that way you avoid to much sweetness

I can't eat more than one doughnut at a time or I get sick. Very nauseated. How do people do it?

One. Donuts aren't supposed to be a meal

Treats aren't meant to be real food fatass. If you're getting filled up on sugary snacks you're probably a whale.

You're a dumbass if you think those are exclusive to Canada. They're called "Donut Holes" everywhere else.