Is there anything you can't bring yourself to eat? In my case it's polenta, I can't stand it's texture

Is there anything you can't bring yourself to eat? In my case it's polenta, I can't stand it's texture

Runny Scrambled eggs and cold boiled eggs, really hate the texture and taste of the yolk

Yeah, I can't eat yolk thats not mixed into the egg whites.

apricots

>cold boiled
is that like frost brewed?

I still can't down abalone, clams or anything of the sort fresh outta the shell. My aunt and uncle get them fresh when I go to visit them and they both love em but I just gag at the texture. Like a giant booger.

mashed potatoes are a big downgrade from normal potatoes for me. why would I want to eat homogenic paste?

I can't eat calamari, I keep telling people it's not the taste I just lack the ability to let it slide down my throat

>just eat one bro

no you fucking idiots, I'm telling you I LITERALLY cannot consume it, not that I don't prefer it

>j-j-j-j-just one bro

fuck you

i love all kinds of veggies, but for me its brussel sprouts.

I won't eat any kind of cheese. All kinds I've ever tried is disgusting to me, and I'm no longer interested in finding one. I even tell some restaurants I'm allergic just to make sure they don't put any on my food.

Celery and celeriac
Disgusting shit, I almost vomited when I tried this meme after bringing it home full of anticipation

Any runny or hard fats in meat.
Visible white globules make me gag on sight alone.

Peas. Fuck peas.

I cant eat egg whites, its why I always mix the yolk and the white before putting it in the pan

You aren't human.

Can't bring myself to try Durian, raw oysters, or basically any nigiri/sashimi except ebi and tamago. Rolls don't qualify.

Not that I've encountered. I'd guess some of those fermented(read "rotten") foods that some cultures have would probably be completely out of the question for me, but for the most part I can still eat stuff I don't like. Eggs, for instance. Don't like em, can still eat em.

i unironically enjoy the taste of boogers

i can't stand raw bananas

>I won't eat any kind of cheese
That's like saying you won't eat any kind of fruit, what do you not like about cheese?

>water chestnuts
biting into one of these things will ruin my day
hiding them in spinach dip should be a punishable offense

Hominy. Fuck it.

ITT - bunch of faggots. Polenta? Egg Yolks? Apricots? Oysters? Calamari? Cheese? All delicious.

The one thing I prefer not to eat is tripe but I'll eat it if I have to.

I fucking hate ranch dressing and anything like it ie blue cheese dressing.

Just the smell alone makes me gag. Guess I'm not a true American

>That's like saying you won't eat any kind of fruit
Only if I tried just about every kind of fruit under the sun and all tasted like shit to me.

As far as what I don't like about cheese, both smell and taste trigger the same reaction as smelling or tasting something rotten. It's literally about as appealing to me as feces, there's no other way I can explain it.

>I tried just about every kind of fruit under the sun and all tasted like shit to me.
That's what's bizarre, I would imagine you should have found something you enjoyed. To each their own I suppose

will you eat velveta?
cottage cheese?
queso blanco?

>these fucking picky redditors

hahahahahahahaha

Pasta that shit is gross. Slimy boiled dough that's disgusting

Cottage cheese I don't mind but it's not something I particularly like.

Mayonnaise. Disgusting filth.

are you a nigger or a chink?

boiled fat makes me puke, long green vegetables, lamb, any fatty meat, cheap sausages, fake butter, low fat milk, low fat yogurt, alcohol free-beer, runny eggs

I also try to stay away from most sauces and condiments, I generally only use salt, pepper and chilli, everything else is just overkill and completely warps the taste of the dish

I hate bean sprouts just the sight of them makes my throat dry its weird.

Peckerwood.

If you dudes are picturing a guy who starts shouting NEIN NEIN NEIN every time someone offers some cheese, it's not like that. If a friend has some weird stinky cheese he wants me to try, I might even do it. Just never found anything that didn't taste like death.

Same.

[spoiler]I pick my nose alone or in the bathroom after I wake up. My nail-biting habit is even worse.

Horseradish is horrible and I would rid the world of it given the chance. Putting it in mustard should be illegal.

100 year egg is the only food that was too gross for me to finish eating.

probably that fermented scandinavian fish thing in a can would be unacceptable to me

not a nigger. i used to work at a pizza place that sold slices precooked to make extra cash at bartime.

nigs would always try to customize a hot and ready to eat slice 'gimme extra cheez on dat'. on a premade slice. so after hearing me arguing about the impossibility of that for like the hundredth time, the owner came out, took an extra dollar for the cheese, and threw a handful on motz on a precooked slice, baked it for a minute or 2 on tinfoil and gave it to the nigger. 'now get out'

>these people don't eat garbage like me!? fucking reddit!!!!!!

I can barely eat a spoonful of oat porridge without feeling sick. That being said, I really many of the other ways that oats are cooked (bread, cookies, meatloaf filler).

I could eat most things if "forced," but if I can avoid it I won't eat tripe, tendon, chicken feet, or (generally) mushrooms.

I one had pho that was both tripe and tendons, and man that was an unpleasant experience.

Scallops. They literally make me gag. It's bizarre too because I love mussels and clams, and oysters are okay.

i cant understand why. its creamy, gritty but soft if cooked right. have you had it soft? goat cheese polenta and pork is my favorite dish

asparagus heads, texture of short hairs

what? they're just small peaches

>tell them I'm allergic to cheese
How do you like paying for everything to be made special order without dairy?

>tell them I'm allergic to cheese but other dairy is fine
Have fun with your fucked with food.

boiled then cooled i assume.

I don't get charged extra for "special order." Never have. I just tell them no cheese on anything, I'm allergic. Also I was a cook for a long time, people don't fuck with your food over things like that if you aren't a prick about it.

You want me to get mad and argue, but I'm not going to. I'm smarter than you.

Try chewing you fucking idiot.

animal milk, i'm not a vegetarian and i don't really have a problem with animal milk in farming, but it just grosses me out for some reason

Anything with Old Bay seasoning.

>Pasta
>green vegetables
>horseradish
>apricot
>Fucking EGGS
ITT: people with the minds and palates of children.

>children
Was waiting for (You). The guy who shows up in every one of these threads and tries to trigger people by calling them children. Nobody else reply to this asshole, he's bait.

So many pussies in this thread

Having said that, the idea of downing a tall cold glass of milk is absolutely disgusting to me, and should be to you too, but it isn't thanks to the big agriculture lobby

Drinkng another animals baby rearing food squeezed out of a bloody, pus-oozing udder pumped full of antibiotics isn't very appealing to me

>calls people pussies
>afraid of babbys milk

Are one of the containment boards down?

Bait. 0/10

>I'll justify my own shit taste by capling anything that criticized it bait!
You're only proving me right, children in mind and body.

Yes hello I am too stupid to think for myself as well and also believe vgan propaganda

Have you seen a cow milked in real life? No blood or pus. Fuck off.

Cant eat lungs.
Other than that, peppers+oil+heat tastes very bitter to me, so I avoid it when i can.

Liver.
Kidney.
Sushi.
Squid.
Octopus.
Celery.
Just flat out won't eat any of those.

There are things I don't particularly like that I will eat because it's not so bad in meals... shit like chickpeas (don't like the texture, but love hummus), aubergine (only like it in moussaka), cougettes (don't like them, but will eat them).

Aside from the sushi, why are you such a picky spoiled little brat? Did your dad never teach you to be a man? I genuinely feel bad for you.

I was the same for a time, but I guess it just has to have the correct seasonings. Also, this shit. I guess I don't like thick, flavourless gloop.

.Right? It's terrible.

I felt this way for a long time, but I actually started making my own porridge with big oats. Turns out I like it savory when everybody else in my family liked it sweet.

Guess he doesn't like offal or mild fish flavours, but why are you getting so offended at him? For somebody who's supposed to be manly you're throwing a childish fit. That, or you're baiting.

"I bet I could upset this guy really easily and start an internet argument!"

What the actual fuck are you doing with your life?
Leave, kid.

Any form of onions that isn't just straight roasted.

Their texture is the scratching of chalk board in food form for me.

>You want me to get mad and argue, but I'm not going to. I'm smarter than you.
>I'm smarter than you.

Strange, because I don't recall spending a large proportion of my working life as a cook.

These things. Any brand.
They smell so foul, any taste they have is overpowered by it.

So you want to argue with someone about something they've experienced and you haven't?
He IS smarter than you.

deep fried food
What the actual fuck, why do you americunts glorify it, that shit's nasty

Are you really so sheltered as to think Americans are the only ones who fry food?

Also, nice "if I don't like it no one should" post.

How does their spending a significant proportion of their time as a cook have any relevance to their treatment when acting as a customer?

If they tell some-place that they are allergic to cheese, but fine with other dairy, their food will be fucked with, because the kitchen will know that they are just being an awkward cunt.

>t. amerifat

Fuck Raisins. But only if they are baked or cooked and get that nasty booger like texture.

Also this whole thread. Pic related

Sounds like your only knowledge of restaurant kitchens is the movie Waiting. You seem only willing to believe that cooks are going to mess with food over having to leave cheese off of something which just isn't true.

Beef of nearly any kind. I just don't like the texture of beef steaks, and I've tried every level of done-ness there is. The only real ways I can enjoy beef are ground or in stews.

I don't really like steak any more either. What about an exceptional roast that's soft enough to fall apart to the touch when it's done? Or brisket?

>t. amerifat

What does this t. mean? I am seeing it all over the place and no one seems to be using it correctly.

I've tried brisket, but smoked meats turn me off as well. The only roast beef I've enjoyed was pot roast, but that was because I also had veggies along with it. Can't even eat roast beef in sandwiches without feeling weird afterwrd.

here is your spoonfeed:

it's short for terveisin wich means something like "with regards"

Wow, what happened to you?
What happened to you in your life to make you so angry?
Who touched you?
Was it the uncle? I bet it was the uncle.

Chicken. I hate the stuff, its the smell, taste, texture i fucking hate it

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. I think this is just a reddit meme.

Also, its gay as hell to sign your posts. Its probably even worse than tripping.

>being wrong: the post

Some cheeses, especially swiss ones, i adore others (like parmesan, pecorino, goat cheese, ricotta, gouda etc.).

Also dishes which are overly cheesy, like mac and cheese, raclette or fondue and overly creamy white sauces, like american Alfredo (I do like the italian one).

also this

Cottage cheese and jello trigger my gag reflex.
Runny eggs creep me out.

I can't eat mashed potatoes. The taste and texture make me wanna vomit.

runny polenta is fucking rank, but there are 2 ways of making it right: use less water to get a sort of crumbly consistency, slice it and sautee it before serving. the other way is making it with (diluted) milk instead of water, also pretty good.

wrong. He means eggs in a pot of water, which is then placed in the vacuum of deep space. Cold boiled you dumbass.

celery is like cancer medicine, if you use the right dose it does its job otherwise it ends in disaster. my nan always used tons in her soups and surprise surprise, they were fucking awful. it's crucial to soups and some stews in small amounts though - hard to make a decent bolognese sauce without it for example, although i found you can replace it with fennel root and it works fairly well.

i'll never understand people who eat celery stalks with cheese though. way to ruin good cheese

>capling

At least we don't talk like a child.

>avoiding tripe

pussy. you should try chinese dishes based on tripe though, it was an eye opener for me

Cucumbers, peas, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing.

yeah, i get carried away and eat the skin around them if i'm not careful

also, i'm never ever sick

Green grapes, I just can't and always buy the red ones. Which are objectively better.

Sex was an eye-opener for me. Hey whatever gets your knocks off.

maybe you just haven't tried the right kind. what you often get is a goopy mess made with margarine or vegetable oil. it should be made with butter and milk/creme fraiche to get the consistency you want, then spiced with nutmeg and salt. made that way it's pretty good in my book

Okra.

Fuck that shit.

A lot of cheeses. I have a sensitive sense of smell and so many cheeses make me gag. I basically can only stand to eat cheddar. Thank god my mom hates cheese as well so I didn't have to deal with it in her cooking.

Cottage cheese, for the same reason.

I eat almost all organ meats but tripe is absolutely inedible, the smell alone is an abomination.