Hey Veeky Forums, is the quantum theory in this Chinese cartoon legit?

Hey Veeky Forums, is the quantum theory in this Chinese cartoon legit?

1/9

5/9

>tfw no qt gf to explain quantum bullshit to you by drawings with a stick
why live?

9/9

no

I thought it was a vial of poison, a Geiger counter and a radioactive source?

That's wrong, Schrödinger's cat was actually designed to ridicule the concept as absurd.

This is a loose philosophical interpretation of QM.

Philosophical interpretations of QM =/= QM

If you're genuinely curious about QM without any math tied to it i recommend Quantum Enigma by rosenblum and kuttner.

The sentence "It shows if the probability is high or low" doesn't make sense. Other than that, it's not too far off for a pop-sci explanation of QM.

Why do the Japanese like Schrodinger's Cat so much? I see it in a lot of otaku media but not so much in what would be the US equivalent. Things are explained away with quantum magic in Western sci-fi, of course, but the Japanese seem to like to use it everywhere.

Qualia the Purple is one of the best manga I've read

For some reason they really like German names and terms.

Local theorists claim that it has to do with WW2.

No it isn't.

read the next page senpai

Is this the manga guide to the theory of relativity?

it is

No. It's a manga about a lesbian obsession who eventually gains the truth to all things in the universe to save her oneitis.

The QM explanation here very loosely tells you QM. It seems more of a dumbed down, pop sci telling of QM.

baby the double slit experiment is a lie
baby you got open your eyes and realize that real lie.

it weren't no probablity

the photon was just riding the wave baby, that wave directed the photon particle to different parts of the board.

baby baby, i know your mad, but quantum physics makes no sense cause no one understands it.

the truth is that the particle is riding the wave baby. it ain't both at the same time that's gay baby.

>westerners mention the Schrodinger Cat at every opportunity in conversation, pop-sci videos and webcomics
>the japs only mention him once in this manga
???