Tfw you will never be drafted into WW2, and be a part of the literary renaissance following it

>tfw you will never be drafted into WW2, and be a part of the literary renaissance following it

Why live?

You just might get your chance. If history is any indication, we are overdue for a big shake-up of global power, which usual requires lots of fighting, death, and suffering. Hell, some people are itching for it.

I'm ok without it.

>he wants to fight for his globalist overlords

Yeah, I hope you enjoy it.

It's ok, ww3 is right around the corner. Hope you learn Russian

post-WWI>>>>>>>>>>post-WWII

Damn that would be exciting. I'm so sick of this post-war peace. Maybe if Trump is as incompetent as people think the global order might get screwed up enough for this to be possible?

How would it be useful if we're fighting against them?

Russia has an utterly corrupt and outdated military comprised entirely of slavs in tracksuits. Aside from tiny piss ant former Soviet shitholes that neighbor them, they aren't a threat to anyone in a conventional war.

Trump isn't a politician, he's a business man.

It's amazing the con job her pulls. People are still confused as to what he's about. Yet, we see it almost every day. Weird.

It's not like it was a particularly well-done con either. It's pretty funny that morons believed that a New York billionaire would represent working class interests over his own. Surely putting Steve Mnuchin of Goldman is in charge of the Treasury and slashing top marginal rates will bring back nonexistent manufacturing jobs to a bunch of idiots who couldn't bother to develop any skills that were wanted in the 21st century. Loving every laugh, desu.

>first post the user didn't confirm his age limit to be posting here

That's exactly what Hitler thought before he tried invading the ussr

What did he mean by this?

Back then Russia and Germany were pretty evenly matched in terms of quality. Today with modern equiptment and logistics it wouldn't be hard for NATO to invade Russia other than a threat of nuclear war.

Does anyone else want to be drafted?

No, nobody wants to be drafted. I'm going to tell you a secret: you can be "drafted" RIGHT NOW by going down to the recruitment office of your favorite armed forces branch and signing away four years of your life. Exactly the same effect as someone forcing you you to do it! Probably even better because you can negotiate some benefits from them. I bet you can even negotiate a spot on the front lines due to minimal competition.

t. underage warfare expert

I live only because of the hope of being drafted. I sincerely believe that humanity cannot survive without war, and that our current state of peace leads to a rotting and weakening of the human soul. Nothing is significant without war, and war is the highest expression of human desire. Only the weak and afraid disagree.

This. Weimar republic greatest period of history

>only the weak and afraid disagree
>doesn't join army himself

Really makes me think, user.

I'm currently attending West Point.

Then why did you write

>I live only because of the hope of being drafted.

Whoops, I must have written that as an unconscious response to the OP's question.

Yeah well this time we're not going to march in on foot with wagons and horses on muddy roads.

Indubitably good sire, indubitably! Indeed, humanity cannot survive without war - just look at the west today. It is a quagmire of degeneracy, a veritable sodom and gomorrah. What we need is a good gene pool cleansing my fine gentleman! As an avid student of history, which I believe a fine gentleman such as yourself must also be, I can confidently say that peace and prosperity have always been in opposition.

The weak and afraid indeed! I for one am sharpening my katana for the coming war.

You are without a single shred of doubt the biggest fucking faggot I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. Holy fuck. I literally burst out laughing at your faggot machismo. Jesus Christ. Please don't ever talk in reality, the second-hand cringe would snap the spines of everyone within a fifty-feet radius.

That's not the same. The whole point of being drafted is you get forced to fight for a morally ambiguous cause next to people dragged into the war from all walks of life. Some would just be itching to get back to their normal lives, others really had nothing to leave behind, and it would really be a fascinating experience. There also needs to be the feeling that the world is falling apart, and that fighting in this war is a way of going down in history.

Just joining now would fulfill none of that.

>Back then Russia and Germany were pretty evenly matched in terms of quality
By the end of the war, perhaps. Claiming that USSR was at the same equipment and training level as the nazis in 1941 is ludicrous

I really hope we have another huge WW soon.
I'm already 27 and have been wanting to die for years but can't manage suicide.

Post WWI was way more lit

>drafted into a global war
>fuck yeah gonna get inspiration for my novel
>on a ship deploying to Southeast Asia alongside other allied armies to fight the invading Chinese
>walking along the deck taking notes of the day to day activities on board
>wonder if I could somehow incorporate this scene into my legacy
>see a disturbance in the water
>what?
>it slams into the side of the boat, throwing me in the air as it blasts a chunk out of the left side of the ship
>remember as I flip through the air that people did in war
>body breaks apart with the force of the blast

You in world war 3.

Sounds pretty good desu

this

I would be fine with that desu. To be clear, I didn't mean I want war for the sake of the following literature. I meant I would like to have an experience worth writing about, the writing being more of an afterthought than the main goal.

bump

No i cant. I have a yta for doing bondage masturbation in a park at 2 am and was in a self harn clinic

Only way i could see some action would be serving as a mercenary for some south american institution for 7 cents an hour.

Also, frontline spots are actually extremely competetive because theyre basically a requirement to get into delta force/cia sad.

The war will be against the globalist overlords. Hitler had the right idea but got to sloppy.

In time of war, at what age are you too old to be drafted?

depends on how long the war goes, and how soon your country runs out of brown people, m8

I have seen total tools get into the marine corps easy enough.

>disturbance in the water

Try a flutter in the air as a drone or cruise missile or super-sonic titanium round slams into your ship.

Laser weapons to make all flying planes missiles and munition redundant when?