What happens if i eat mcdonalds everyday /sci? Would i die at the age of 30? Is cholesterol a myth?

What happens if i eat mcdonalds everyday /sci? Would i die at the age of 30? Is cholesterol a myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-to-lose-weight-eating-mcdonalds-2014-1?IR=T
youtube.com/watch?v=YGOpjPNtjes
jlr.org/content/45/9/1583.short
jlr.org/content/46/2/179.short
jlr.org/content/46/10/2037.short
jlr.org/content/47/1/1.short
jlr.org/content/47/7/1339.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19300888
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9555569
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25855712
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27016614
nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/full/nature08938.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v417/n6890/full/nature00804.html
circ.ahajournals.org/content/116/16/1832.short
journals.lww.com/co-lipidology/Fulltext/2016/10000/The_central_role_of_arterial_retention_of.6.aspx
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26966281
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24474739
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23275344
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22607825
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27166203
futuremedicine.com/doi/full/10.2217/clp.09.21
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18261682
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25572509
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20711693
circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2016/10/27/CIR.0000000000000462
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The burgers are fine, the pop and fries do the most damage

This. I just get the burger.

businessinsider.com/how-to-lose-weight-eating-mcdonalds-2014-1?IR=T

what you dont like eating sugar and salt?

You can lose weight without a healthy diet

Also /sci, is this book correct?

that's funny because burgers are the one thing i haven't eaten from mcdonalds in the past decade

i think deficiencies would affect you before cholesterol does

vitamin deficiencies are hard to account for.

>vitamin deficiencies are hard to account for.
Just take centrum and it will be okay

>Just take centrum and it will be okay
Take centrum because the drug makers want you healthy so you don't need their other drugs. They're so considerate those drug pushers.

No, cholesterol isn't a myth and is needed as part of your diet for the production of cells (along with tostesterone).

However, sugars are worse than cholesterol in terms of healthy eating and should be reduced to a maximum of 90 grams per day.

> Is cholesterol a myth?

No, cholesterol does exist.

That's not what the autor discusses, he claims that cholesterol is being wrongly measured (there are 5 types of it) and that what causes the bad cholesterol to accumulate is the inflammation of arteries.

nothing would happen. mcdonalds is fine for you, it being bad is a myth fueled by the hatred of poor people

It'll be painful.

I eat fastfood everyday so I hope the answer to this is "you'll be fine"

Same bro, hope we don't die.

Life is so friegging short, why does anyone care if they get to live 10 extra years moving slowly and fearing breaking a hip

Found something better.

im more worried about dying when im less then 60

anything more than that and i dont really care desu

Even 55 is a-ok for me. Our lives are just blips. Give or a take a couple of years doesn't make a huge difference. It's still a blip. It'll be over before you know it

>Correlation=causation
Lol

The actual age when you die isn't as important as how your quality of life until then. Living to 90 but having to start getting heart surgeries and "stints" in your 30s is a pretty shitty life. And it's not even uncommon.

by far by biggest fear

>LDL is a myth created by the white man to make people eat more expensive, organic food.
>muhhhh dick

If you're seriously questioning the validity of whether or not chlorestrol is real you're either baiting or just incredibly retarded

spotted the virgins who will never procreate.

you will change your tune if you ever have grandkids.

here's a less batshit crazy book

and a review by the same author

jlr.org/content/45/9/1583.short
jlr.org/content/46/2/179.short
jlr.org/content/46/10/2037.short
jlr.org/content/47/1/1.short
jlr.org/content/47/7/1339.short

univariate analysis unadjusted for frailty, age-related comorbidities, reverse causality, ...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19300888
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9555569
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25855712
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27016614

inflammation is secondary to sterol retention after transcytosis, all atherogenic lipoproteins, ie those capable of electrostatically binding to arterial proteoglycan, are what's causal

nature.com/nature/journal/v464/n7293/full/nature08938.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v417/n6890/full/nature00804.html
circ.ahajournals.org/content/116/16/1832.short
journals.lww.com/co-lipidology/Fulltext/2016/10000/The_central_role_of_arterial_retention_of.6.aspx

Thanks user, that what i was trying to find.

i fucking love mcdonalds

Wrong. The saturated fat in the burgers will kill you faster than the fries will if you look at the nutrition content gram for gram. Though the worst thing you could possibly eat there are the breakfast sandwiches.

Op, if you wanted to eat at McDs every day and not die, you have to get the grilled chicken entrees or eat the burgers responsibly, because like two burgers alone apparently gives you enough saturated fat for a day, but not enough calories to continue functioning normally. So basically your heart will fail you unless you find a way to diversify your diet in there.

Hi user, i eat 2 small burgers with water (without fries and everthing) for lunch and a normal non fast food dinner.

I do that 4 days per week.

>saturated fat is bad

Nice meme

RIP, user's heart.
Thanks, I try

That's just a graph, the results could very well be null.

Don't eat anything for a month till you disappear up your own asshole

Holy shit don't say that to me.

it's really fucked up how people are slandering the good name of mcdonalds.

Cholesterol is good for you if you aren't an overweight piece of shit who doesn't work out. So-called bad colesterol clogs up your arteries and so-called good colesterol cleans them. Being at a decent weight and working out increases your good colesterol so the bad one doesn't really affect you negatively.

Just drink water often, jog, and don't be a total fucking pig and you'll be fine no matter what nonsense you put into your body

>t. Liver cirrhosis

yeah life is short so why would you not want to be at peak physical/mental performance to make the most out of it?

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

supraphysiological quantities of cholesterol suddenly become good with exercise... but not supraphysiological quantities of fat mass? what about supraphysiological thyroxine? supraphysiological blood pressure? supraphysiological blood potassium? can you support that opinion with anything more than wishful thinking?

"good cholesterol" isn't an independent marker nor is it causally protective btw and there's an inverted-U relationship with outcomes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26966281
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24474739
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23275344
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22607825
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27166203
futuremedicine.com/doi/full/10.2217/clp.09.21
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18261682

exercise increases it by reducing CETP activity downsteam from reducing triglyceride rich lipoproteins. something actually beneficial but still not completely eliminating risk

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25572509

this is also evident in familial hypercholesterolemics who do not become disease free with exercise alone and populations on an atherogenic diet (like the massai) that despite exercising regularly are riddled with atherosclerotic lesions

from the same group, showing saturated fat was exchanged with refined carbohydrate in these cohorts

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20711693

epidemiology is pretty underpowered when you neglect nutrient replacement

circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2016/10/27/CIR.0000000000000462

>There is strong evidence that intake of polyunsaturated fat substituted for saturated fat decreases lowdensity lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and reduces cardiovascular and all-cause mortality.4,5 Studies that apply substitution methods, for example, replacement of saturated fatty acids (SFAs) with other fatty acids or other foods, clearly demonstrate the benefits of replacing SFAs with unsaturated fatty acids.6,7 Conversely, studies that ignore randomized trials and experimental or mechanistic studies on lipoprotein metabolism limit the evidence necessary to draw meaningful conclusions.

disgusting