Why do some restaurants insist on cheesy joke dishes...

Why do some restaurants insist on cheesy joke dishes? I feel like I'm six years old having to order a "wango tango bimbly wimbly buckaroo blooberburger" instead of just saying, "can I have a patty melt".

It's because you're eating at a children's restaurant.

How else am I supposed to find a date?

>wango tango bimbly wimbly buckaroo blooberburger
>not getting the triple gooberberry sunrise

I dunno. The restaurants I go to have a tendency of spelling their food in french, or latin if I'm visiting one of the restaurants exclusive to my masonic lodge

>or latin if I'm visiting one of the restaurants exclusive to my masonic lodge

Ye there's one down the street from where I live. Freemasonry is a real thing you know

I have never seen this

There's one a 30 second walk away from me with 'masonic lodge' stamped above the door.
They don't exactly hide that part but you will literally never see them going in and out, I think the clever bastards have a tunnel.

I do know it's real, I just think it's retarded.

I stopped going to mcdonalds because if you ask for a double cheeseburger it's $1.80 and if you ask for a dollar menu double cheeseburger it's $1.80 and to get the $1.30 version you literally have to use mclingo or they are not allowed to serve you it.

I refuse to degrade myself. This applies to restaurants in my area too. A couple of them will let me point at the menu to keep my mouth from uttering shit like that though.

Most of them are just a bit of fun and a way to get connected senpai

You may have autism.

whenever i go to a coffee shop that uses starbucks sizes i make sure to explicitly order a 12 oz americano

You've never read the rites of Scottish Freemasonry, have you?

it's because the mcdouble is not a double cheeseburger

I see one near my place that has a giant metal compass insignia on the building. never really looked into it though.

What's that?

It's a book, like the Bible, but for sneaky fucks who worship an architect and practice ritualistic deaths, among other things.

Where can I read it?

>Doesn't like stupid names like wango tango bimbly wimbly
>Is fine with the name "Patty melt"

You do realize that patty melt sounds just as fucking gay as the other shit you're whining about? In general the anglo-cuck language sounds gay and weak, especially the garbage coming from the United Khaliphate.

At Masonic temples, it's a secret book, or, you know, Google it. I have a copy but it's over 110 years old, so I don't lend it much.

Can I enter masonic temples if I'm a girl tho?

It would be hard since you have to be a dude, and have to expose one breast, maybe if you're under a b cup and fat.

CAN I HABE A MCCHEESEBURGER PLZ AND SOME MCFRIES AND A MCFLURRY WITH A MCBAKED APPLE MCPIE?

No, fuck you. I am not using fucking mclingo to order food.
Yes I have autism but at least I have the sense to not let my gut take priority over my image in public. I have shame where you have none. I have autism but you weigh 400lbs and look like a fucking moron ordering mcfood that you have to mcsay in their mclanguage to mcfucking order.

I'd rather make my own burgers than put myself through the shame you willingly accept and embrace. Mcfuck yourself.

What about trannies?

Alright, have you finished your Autistic McRant today, or did you need to have a Double 'Sperg McRant?

8 Hours too late, tardo. Ditch the name, you talk like a faggot.

Pretty sure I just contracted autism. It surprisingly feels great.

The thread got bumped and I was sleeping for most of that time. Nah, I like my name just fine.