I hate cheese, I just can't, this thing disgusting make me sick...normal people should never eat rotten milk

I hate cheese, I just can't, this thing disgusting make me sick...normal people should never eat rotten milk.

Cheese isn't rotten milk. I could understand not liking some of the stinky or fungus cheeses, but what about fresh mozzarella? How about a nice cheddar?

Those are extremely low quality cheeses

Says who? They're delicious.

Only with pizza, but only mozzarella or maybe ultra mild cheddar

Those are all made in wisconsin, a place known for really poor cheese quality. If OP formed an opinion based on that he is simply nisguided about what cheese is and should try a european import. It'll open up a whole new world

aged, not rotten.
also dude come on you said you eat cottage cheese fuck off

Try a sandwich with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and fresh basil. You can also add mayo or a balsamic vinegar sauce and pepperoni or prosciutto.

>imply those cheeses aren't made anywhere else in the world

Uhh... k bruh.

yeah...well, I will try...

Of course they are. I'm saying the ones in the pic specifically are shit, not the types

I thought Wisconsin had decent cheese because of the climate and cows or whatever?

That's all marketing. Wisconsin mass produces cheese. Little of what is made is all that great. Unfortunately, in the states, we are only allowed to sell pasteurized dairy products, so even imported cheeses are limited in scope. Not to say you can't find decent cheeses, but mass produced cheddar is pretty much the soft serve vanilla of the cheese world.

Ah, okay, I'm just getting into cheese. I get the Dubliner from Kerrygold sometimes or just whatever looks good at Whole Foods.

Is Bel Gioioso decent cheese? I think that's Wisconsin...

What is with this autism map?

wisconsin is the only place ive purchased fresh warm curds and good god almighty fresh warm curds take me away

I love cheese. But I don't eat it because it has tons of saturated fat and I don't want to get fat. Cheese is surprisingly easy to cut from ones diet, and I'm loving the results. I'm much thinner now.

Sure, cheese is for cheat days, like most things that taste good.

Saturated far doesn't make you fat

>mfw I love soft serve vanilla

The Bay Area has much more culinary relevance than the LA area.

It goes New York > San Francisco > Chicago in terms of culinary relevancy in the states. Only retards think LA has any relevance.

hahaha another bay area cletus thinking he matters

He's got a point. The bay area is full of faggots, weirdos and asians but they are higher up on the food hierarchy than LA for sure. Let me know when Michelin starts going to LA.

were you visibly shaking as you wrote this?

Every cletus is better than every chicano, LA scumbag. I hope we give your brown ass back to Cartelland

>Korean bbq taco trucks
>shots of wheatgrass
Lads, we got a culinary gem on our hands.

Where do I start with cheese there are so many of them holy shit someone please help my mom only ever bought gouda

>abnormal person telling normal people they should do as they do

Every time.

How much cheese were you eating?

but wisconsin just won world's best cheese not too long ago

Yes, but that was special cheese, not the typical stuff they export and that you buy.

I dunno man I've been in a lot of cheese stores around the state of Wisconsin and the cheese I've had is usually pretty good. Yeah sure there's a lot of nigger-tier cheddar cheese but Wisconsin also has a lot of good cheeses

This is bait.
Wisconsin cheese may not be the best in the world but it's undeniably good if you like cheese.

If you say so op, I'll just leave this here.

What's that, friend?

Chicken Parmesan

>Chicken Parmesan
>no Parmesan
huh

OP is probably non-white. Shitskins can't digest lactose.

Cheese is lactose free

You've got to be fucking with me.

>he actually took a picture of his chicken, ketchup, and generic cheese

Some cheeses are practically lactose free

The good ones are ;)

Actually it's fresh goat cheese
The Parmesan is under the goat cheese & mixed with the sauce fuck head.

looks bretty good

Look out, I'm hiding in yer closet, don'tcha know!

>nuke targets.jpg

>Chicago
I love Chicago, and grew up there, but, I wouldn't put it in the top 3 for culinary relevancy. I'd say Vegas, as much as I hate to admit it, would be more likely.

If you're ever at a deli or a shop that's specifically for cheese, you could probably ask to taste a few stronger cheeses to see if you like them.
Other than that start off with milder cheeses. Again you could ask the people behind the counter.