What's the best peanut butter brand that tastes the yummiest?

what's the best peanut butter brand that tastes the yummiest?

I make my own. It's the best.

I just buy the generic store brand. Screw it.

That show was shit

I prefer to pour the oil off after first opening the jar. Maybe I should start saving it for cooking chicken or pancakes.

king of queens?

I think it's Paul Blart, not King of Queens.

Paul Blart was sadder and slower than anticipated. I thought it was going to be an hour of Kevin James farting, but then it was an hour of him crying.

Yes
I haven't seen that but I'm confident that it's even shittier

Whats the difference between natural and regular? Cause i cant find one other than taste

i used to see it every now and then because it was on after Frasier.

maybe i caught some bad episodes, but it just seemed like a half hour of "haha he's overweight, our marriage is falling apart and our neighbor is the Hulk." i mean ive seen some bad sitcoms, but jesus.

He also had a hamky father in law and they obnoxiously overreacted to everything. Shit show

if you have a decent grocer store. they have a machine that grinds roasted peanuts into peanut butter.

that is the only kind you should get. prepackaged stuff on the shelves has too much sugar, processed fats, and other junk in it.

One gram of sugar is too much? What are processed fats?

can i just store them in a mason jar? how long is it good for?

In the fridge, half a year.

>yummiest
you have to be at least 18 years old to post here

Forever? if you don't leave it open and don't get moisture in it... the fat and salt keep it extremely stable. You'll have to stir it up every time though

Natural peanut butter is just that. Peanuts and salt ground up with occasionally some additional added peanut oil for easier spreadability. the biggest giveaway is the oil will have separated and you have to mix it back up before using it.

Anything else will often have additional additives or oils added to make it ready to use and non-separating. Take a look at a jar of Jiff or Skippy peanut butter next time you can. non-natural peanut butters often use Palm or Hydrogenated vegetable oil so the pb doesn't separate like natural peanut butter will if left on the shelf.

Smuckers I think only makes "natural." It's like their brand name. But most commercial peanut butters use soy lecithin or other emulsifiers so it has that uniform texture where the oil doesn't separate out. Also, palm oil and sugar.

That's actually an important thing too. PB and Peanut oil, if prepared and stored properly is naturally anti-bacterial to a small degree, that's why you can store it outside with no issue. If you actually see mold in a jar of Peanut Butter, don't try to scrape it out or scoop it out, throw the jar away. That means there's been a buildup of a fungus known to affect peanuts and if ingested can attack the liver rather badly.

>2017
>brand

catch up, motherfucker

i don't think that's necessarily true

Crunchy > Smooth

that's not unnatural.

also, it's fucking amazing. those uncrustables. god they're good.

I'm a skippy man

I saw the first one and it was fucking gay, I also saw most of the sequel

>Paul Blart loses his wife and job for some reason and cries and pees his pants
>he gets invited to a security guard convention or something
>a goose fucking attacks him to somber piano music (actually the only good part of the movie)
>walk out of the theater when I hear the shitty Wilhelm Scream

>gritty, pasty, over-roasted burned taste
gezellig

in holland and germany this stuff is first choice, especially for coking.

Sounds like Seinfeld desu.

dis shit here nigga

Kirkland Signature.

Better than creamy goop.

whip your peanut butter, it is worth it.airy and delectable.