Blizzard in mid-march

>blizzard in mid-march
>temperatures in the teens at night
>over a foot of snow

Is this the global warming "scientists" were telling us about?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He doesn't understand the difference between climate and temperature

Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool you autist

Climate=average.
Weather is like one spin of roulette,
climate is the essential probabilities of the game.
And now the game is changing.

>shifting goalposts

Al gore said I'd be underwater by now. What happened?

Literally Who?

Dumb kid

Yeah; Global warming is all about Delaware and fukin New York. Show the entire fuking Globe you fuking dumb ass.

>inb4 Co2 levels "proving" our planet is getting warmer

Itsa fuking monday - I shouldn't have to make this request.

Not unusual weather for March.

i-i-t's c-climate change n-not global warming...

Isn't it like still Winter for a couple more weex? Why would a snow storm during Winter in the Northern Hemisphere be a big deal? OP you're just plain fucking as stupid as a 'b' in the word 'Dumb'......

>the back of he Titanic just lifted up 30 meters, clearly it can't be sinking!

>in the teens
found the brainlet

February is the month with the most blizzards. Having one in march isn't special.

>Record high temperatures today are evidence of global warming
>Blizzards in March? Don't you know the difference between temperature and climate?

>Strawman

Never change /pol/

Can Deniers show how CO2 doesn't absorb long wave radiation?

Can Deniers show how we haven't been producing more and more of it?

Can Deniers show where it all goes if not into the atmosphere?

>tfw live in the west and its been in the 70s for the past week
Suckers

Also you have a lower understanding of climate than a 5 minute animated educational video for kids

Don't worry, kid. Scientists can't be paid off to support fake science! They are incorruptible!

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

I can't wait for all the liberal faggot cities that produce 70% of CO2 emissions to be flooded thanks to the warming of the poles.

Would you panic if it was lifting 0.03 meters per ten thousand years?

Depends, I probably would if I could expect great difficulties for living 0.00015m further up

>Can Deniers show how CO2 doesn't absorb long wave radiation?

Dumbshit. It's already absorbed 99% of it. Not much more for it to do.
Let me guess, you didn't know that there are only fixed wavelengths that CO2 can absorb?
Its called quantum mechanics. Look it up.

How quickly we forget that we were just having March weather in February...

You are. It's just that the water is in its solid phase.

Actually this storm has more to do with warmth than anything. The mechanism responsible for the explosive cyclogenesis is the warm gulf stream. When the cold air mass from the continent moves over the warm watet it creates an intensely instable atmosphere with ample moisture. The colf air mass is able to make its way down due to the high amplitude ridge currently over Western CONUS. All in all, warm influences help to create most winterstorms in the mid latitudes. This is a weather phenomenon, not climate.

>this week it is snowing and 30F
>last week was 80F
>week before 20F, snow and ice
>week before that was 74F
>week before that was -5F

Record high temps are the result of AGW, not evidence for it.

>Strawman
People were making that exact argument last week. There were memes.

Since the invention of man made climate change it is. The taint this climate "science" has left on normal discussions of the weather is hard to even measure but it is enormous.

>is a /pol/ tries to match up intellectually with Veeky Forums and fails miserably thread

>It's already absorbed 99% of it.
99% of what? No it doesn't absorb 99% of IR. You just made that up. And if it did, that would be catastrophic.

>Let me guess, you didn't know that there are only fixed wavelengths that CO2 can absorb?
You mean like everything that absorbs IR???

Holy shit you're retarded.

These climate change threads are hilarious trolls, sorta like making a pro race mixing thread on /pol/.