Which books is Veeky Forums planning on buying this Black Friday?

Which books is Veeky Forums planning on buying this Black Friday?

>buying books

>buying books

This makes no fucking sense to me

How are you so insular that you come to Veeky Forums, but you have no idea how to download books?

I write in the margins, and don't like the electronic bullshit.

How droll

Ah so you're a consumerist idiot, got it

I don't have access to the private ebook trackers and the sites Veeky Forums says to use are garbage. They are painful to search for what you want and often what you want isn't there anyways unless its some old classic book.

You sound rather slow, I've had no such issues

I usually just take my books to a used bookstore after I'm done reading them because I don't have much space in my apartment :^)

>muh ebooks

Kill yourselves, you contrarian hipster faggots. Enjoy going blind reading your gameboys, faggots. Fuck off.

There's a signed hardcover copy of the Goldfinch by Donna Tartt at my local HPB. The 20% off will save me like $25.

>I write in the margins
>I usually just take my books to a used bookstore after I'm done reading

How retarded

Sounds comfy

KEEP STARING AT THAT TELEVERSION AN YER EYES WILL GO SQUARE!

Writing notes just helps me read and process stuff. I don't have any intention of going back over the margin notes most of the time

Then why write them in the margin and ruin the value of the book?

Just write them in a notebook as you read.

Maybe you'd have a bigger appartment if you didn't waste money on useless shit

>hurr durr technology is bad Thomas Edison is a witch

I read cheap paperbacks. There's not much value to be ruined. It's not the same effect if I have to switch to a notebook. Instead of casually jotting something down, it becomes a whole process of switching to a different thing.

Sounds pretty autistic.

So you HAVE to write in the book? You write ANYWHERE else and it ruins the process?

Do your potatoes and steak not have to touch either or you send it back?

Grats you probably read books like Infinite Meme and old classics.

Here's one (1) coupon for a FREE SPOONFEEDING

Give me the title of a book you think is so impossible to find.

I'll find you the torrent to prove how retarded you are.

kek ripping this guy apart

It's pretty autistic, I'm happy to admit. I've just been doing for like 15 years, and it's a habit.

I'm not the one assblasted about how someone else wants to read their books, you autistic fags.

>implying

Just the beginning of my book folder

Well, you know what they say, as long as the pig is happy, let it rut...

I already searched bookzz and many are not there.

I want the Efags to leave this thread RIGHT NOW.

>I searched the entry-level database and couldn't find it, IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Coupon still stands. Give me a single title you think is impossible to find and I'll find the torrent for you, to prove how retarded you are.

What does this prove? Those are all shit meme books. I can download a bunch of shit too if I wanted.

Not an argument

I told you I was talking about lits recommendation to begin with. Give me the sites then instead of being a huge faggot. I don't want some fucking virus scam site either.

Sorry sir, the coupon stands as printed, you can't trade it for store credit.

I'll spoonfeed you once, fag, but fuck if I'll give you the whole bowl.

The sooner the publishing industry is gone the better

Yeah I thought so. You'll google search and find some obscure site with a virus that has a butchered pdf version. This is why I purchase.

Please, by all means, continue wasting your money.

I'd rather have the publishing industry than a bunch of retarded self-published garbage.

>all these ereading-faggots
>don't support local business
>illegally download books, knowing they are stealing from the very authors they admire

You guys are literally as bad as kikes.

You can check books out of a library for free.

>Paying for information

You are literally a spook

Hoh boy, looks like we have our work cut out here

If I don't make clever remarks about how the author might be gay how would future readers know how witty I am?

Tbf, the Inherent Vice epub, for example, is a mess that's full of bad punctuation and shitty grammar.

>muh you're the pleb for not downloading books

Just admit it, you insufferable faggots. You guys can't simply afford to purchase new or used books. It's okay, really.

Tell me, how much money do you think you've wasted so far?

I waste my money growing tomatoes in my closet and get my books from the library.

>uses a literal gay man as a reaction gif
>calls anyone else faggots

okay

>caring this much

i hope all of you get into vicious car accidents this black friday so i never have to read about this shit again.

sage.

Thanks for the bump :^)

>caring this much about people caring this much about something

Au contrar

>implying i'm going out on black friday

There is no black friday where I live.
Two products being 15% off is not black friday.

>Two products being 15% off is not black friday.

What is, then?

Buying good things for dirt cheap is.
50-70%

>caring this much about someone caring this much about people caring this much about something
Leichtsinnigkeit