White eggs look artificial and fragile. I sure hope you use superior brown eggs

White eggs look artificial and fragile. I sure hope you use superior brown eggs.

I prefer the bluish eggs I get from my friend with chickens. They're the coolest.

We're all the same color on the inside.

>he actually pays extra for brown eggs
laughinggirls.jpg

Eggs direct from someone with chickens or ducks is acceptable, even if they're the wrong color.

What's up Jaeger?

This

Yeah, basically. Unless you're actually getting them from a farm where you know the people there's really no point. You're paying extra for them because brown egg chickens just take more feed to produce than a white egg chicken will. The difference in how healthy they are is negligible, so you might as well either get cheap white ones or go all out for the beautiful babies and posted which are god-tier.

There's no such thing as white eggs where I live, only brown.

I don't think I've ever seen a white egg IRL actually. seems like they're not popular over here

Chickens randomly lay white or brown eggs. Genetic stuff.
I have seen both brown and white eggs come from the same chicken.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure it's random.

Brown eggs are cheaper here because people think they're icky

>The difference in how healthy they are is negligible
> and posted which are god-tier.

So is it negligible or are they god tier?

Okay I'll specify; brown eggs from factory farms here in the US and Canada are pretty much the same as white ones and have no flavour. The difference being that if you give the chickens good feed they'll end up with a much more flavourful yolk.

Perhaps I've been mislead by sources then. Rethinking on this it'd make sense egg companies probably just make people pay more because people think "brown eggs are healthier".

Why do white eggs even try?

They actually taste different. I prefer the white ones personally which is a bonus to my wallet.

Don't listen! Just another typical anti-white paid (((shill)))

Is it better if the yolk is a deep orange or just a yellow?

I want to try crow eggs now. I've had chicken, pheasant, chucker and quail eggs...but never crow.

stop white egg genocide