Tfw you are such a brainlet that your math tutor actually refuses to tutor you even at double the rate

>tfw you are such a brainlet that your math tutor actually refuses to tutor you even at double the rate

this is the second time my math tutor bailed out on me after a few weeks. why would someone refuse $120 an hour to tutor me? I don't understand....

I hate to say this, but it might be a personality problem, as tutors coach even disabled kids for far less sometimes.

Came here to post this
Change your attitude towards other people, OP

>120 an hour
Does that mean 60 an hour is the going rate for a math tutor? That's quite a lot.

Holy fuck I should become a tutor

I could tutor you via Skype for 120$ an hour, user.

>its your fault you got raped
>its your fault you got robbed
>its your fault your bank collapsed and lost all your savings

holy shit, Veeky Forums is full of victim blaming sociopaths

he said none of those things

its practically the same twisted logic of shifting the blame to the victim

>hurrrr durrr XYZ happened when you were around, therefore XYZ is your fault!

>Frog poster

Found your problem.

>math tutor

His mother probably forgot to pack his lunch and he couldn't find his favorite pair of socks, that's why he didn't show.

Dude, you should examine yourself for making wild accusations. You're the one that has a personality problem.

It's your fault you were in a situaiton where somebody could rape you.
It's your fault you're so easy to rob.
Would you trust your money with a facility that's partially sunken? Dude should've inspected the place to verify it's structural integrity before putting his money there.

Can confirm. I quit math tutoring because I didn't like the travel times.

Also apparently I can't get across simple rules like "Central angle = 2*Peripheral angle"

Don't get a tutor user.My math tutor taught me for 3 days and said that I should be scoring a 100 in my test.
Barely scrapped through .

You probably have terrible BO, which would be fine if you were smart enough not to need a tutor. My advice is either take a shower or stop being a brainlet.

>its your fault you got raped
should have been more socially aware/not worn that to a seedy bar
>its your fault you got robbed
should have crossed the street
>its your fault your bank collapsed and lost all your savings
You do know about the FDIC, right? If you put more than $250k into one place, you're putting yourself at risk.

Kek rich people started offering me $50-60/hr to tutor their dumb engineering major kids so they could pass calc 3/diff eq/linear when I was an undergrad.

The best was $80/hour to help some unmotivated piece of shit pass a college precalc course. She passed.

tfw you are mother fucker user i tutored 1 eng. major for free for about 3 months

you are a fuckin moron brainlet
fuck off frogposter

woah nice strawman bro hehehe :^)

I can see why nobody wants to hang out with OP. Even when he pays them to.

/thread

Two options:
1. You're an asshole
2. You have bad hygiene