Is homosexuality the most Veeky Forums sexual orientation?

Is homosexuality the most Veeky Forums sexual orientation?

Heterosexuality is a pleb sexual orientation to be honest.

Gay obviously.
Closet gay.

This, being gay is most Veeky Forums but acting on it is reddit tier

Bisexuality is God tier. See: Greeks

Closeted homosexuality is next

Heterosexuality is third

Open homosexuality is bottom tier

>mfw plebs don't realize Wilde was criticising the degeneracy and not endorsing it

If you were going to be gay, why not just also enjoy sexing woman?

Why would a person who chooses to be gay, op, and denounces heterosexuality, not be curious to experience the potential reality of intimately connecting, bonding, with a foreign other,

are gay people scared of woman, of being belittled, of fear of inability to properly care for? of awkward in thinking that they too closely share a mind state? of the grotesqitity of the various liquid womb? do they think they are more evolved, as it is more difficult to sensually love the gross brutish man? do they fear the womans mindstate know thy self inauthentic? Do they think its actually more gay to be attracted to the woman, to think femininity looks purty, to be attracted to pretty colors and dresses and nail colors and make up and eye lashes and pretty hair, to desire to play with a barbie doll, to want to associate with the thing that cares about gay girlie things?

The Greeks weren't bisexual, they were homosexuals who wanted to be fathers

Bisexuality

Promiscuity with your own sex

Monogamy with the opposite sex

All else is reddit-tier

>Hey gay guys when are you finally going to MAN UP

Nice try femme shill

Their dicks dont get hard to women so they can't fuck a woman. Its that simple you retarded faggot.

>gross brutish man

I'd also add that same sex relationships are only aesthetic if they're completely non-penetrative.

This a thousand times.
Enjoying both the soft and tender touch of a woman and the masucline and strong grip of a man is patrician-tier

Because they're gay.

>he can't into objectively superior male aesthetics
Keep enjoying your roast sandwich

Closet homosexuality is definitely God Tier
>tfw you will never fuck your wife while fantasizing about Ryan Gosling

I don't know. If you're going to choose to be straight, why not also enjoy sexing men?

What a dreadfully leading question; it's almost as if you're already highly opinionated on the subject.

yep.

Homosexuals just excel in so many fields, such as: AIDS, Suicide, Mental Illness, Child Abuse, Cultural Marxism, Substance Abuse, the list goes on and on...

>tfw you do

it's not that great senpai i hate sex with women it's such a bore

I'm not gay but I want to get fucked in the ass someday.

All "sexual orientations" are plebshit. As the Greeks, I love those who are beautiful, and make no further discriminations. Now, I think that it just so happens that the overwhelming majority of beautiful people possess a vulva, but limiting one's appreciation of beauty by an arbitrary and recent system imposed by the post-Christian superego is to be the true plebeian, and indeed the true cuck. You've posted an image of Oscar Wilde, OP, so you ought to know this.

>mfw

Anyone read Forbidden Colours by Yukio Mishima? It's about homosexuality and misogyny.

>why not also enjoy sexing men?
Mens bodies are less inviting, it is naturally like magnets, two positive forces repel, but a force that pushes outwards, is attracted to a force that pulls inwards, womans body is made to be to comfort, it is interesting that the supposedly weaker sex, is the one that allows man to take shelter and comfort within, to become weakness with weakness; a fear of becoming weakness with strength; to have the mind of man, to know the mind of man, to not want to intimately entangle those streams, the love a hetero man has for other men might be stronger, truer than the love hetero man might have for woman, the love man has for other man is of the divine attributes of the beauty and power and skill and fancy of his spirit, while an amount of love man might have for woman is rooting in her body: the man is ashamed of weakly submitting body to other man, as it is the strong qualities of the spirt mind which is the source of their mutual love. It is very interesting though, because personally I think one has to be pretty tough to roughly take a dick up their ass, hetero men might think such is stupid, an unnecessary risk that could devalue their grand experience of life, the fear of pain, discomfort, potential harm, and the fear of allowing another to receive pleasure from your passive personage, to be taken advantage of, used, dominated, plus as prior the potential aesthetic grotesqueness (potentially namely hair, or muscle, which may make one feel unworthy of conquering)(though these thoughts are based from the potential of an individuals okness with taking a fe but not a male ass)

Because women are comedic untermesnch that are useless outside of gettingpaid tens of thousands to have my kid.

T plato

Before the charges, most victorian dudes thought Wilde acted that way to get in bed with women.